Can Somebody Please Remove Nicki Minaj From Lil Kim's Titty?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #141
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
HELL MOTHAf**kIN' YA.... f**k THIS UGLY b**ch... thinkin' she's on Kims level

@ That b**ch stickin' up for Nikki Minaj and idolizing her.....i'll just stop there.
 8 years ago '06        #142
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3544 3544
 IIs3xxE said:
as the only female in this male dominated thread I HAVE To step up and speak my piece, let me first say I am 29 and was 15 and 16 when Foxy and Lil Kim came out, as those teenagers out there know, you FEEL rap at a whole nother level when you are younger:

1. Lil Kim had BIGGIE writing most of her lyrics up until he died...u can tell listen to Notorious K.I.M and La Bella Mafia and tell she fell off..why?? Cuz Biggie was DEAD, she had to write her own s**t

2. There is ONE MUTHAf**kING FEMALE RAPPER in the game versus HUND'EDS of n*ggaS. How can she NOT emulate (look it up) what has already been out there?? Its tha same as somebody saying Jay Z is biting off of Kanye by wearing those SHORT a.ss JACKETS.

3. Its too much inf!ghting with females started by n*ggas for NO REASON!! I was 16 when Hard Core came out and she was speaking some REALL s**t a Hot a.ss 16 yr old needed to know and hear...f**k it Lil Kim was my b**ch FOREVER!! then she started flipping out, I hate to move to Trina, Gangsta Boo etc. . . add all them b**ches together and they STILL do NOT compare to Nicki Minaj

4. She has the swagger, the bars, she can sing, and the PERSONALITY to go places...none of them other b**ches EVER EVER did....
  • Lil Kim just looked and acted to project-ish, like she needed to go get checked for STDs.
  • Gangsta Boo was TOO Gangster, GREAT FLOW, just UGLY AS f**k...
  • Trina, BIG a.ss, Pretty as f**k, but rhymes like my FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER..
Nicki is the WHOLE ENTIRE PACKAGE. She is witty, she is sarcastic, she is misunderstood, she uses metaphors like the n*ggas do....she is the REAL THING

AS A FEMALE WHO IS FINALLY PROUD THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST ONE FEMALE RAPPER BACK IN THE GAME I SAY FALL THE f**k OFF MY b**ch!!

♫"b**ches is like crabs in a bucket/u see a bad b**ch getting shine u should LOVE it/ cuz evry time the door open for me it means u/ just got a better opportunity to do YOU/they dont understand these labels look at #s and statistics/ I lose u lose ma, its just logistics/ anyway REAL b**chES listen when Im speaking/cuz if Nicki wins then all of ya'll geting meetings/ask L.A. Reid, ask Jay, hit up Universal see what Sylvia Rhone say/ ask Craig Calman, u can ask 'Cris/and when u get done u should SALUTE A BAD b**ch"

Still alright, still I f!ght, still i might crack a smile keep my eye on the prize, keep my haters tell them hi one day you'll remember this, one day when we reminisce nothing i do ever is good enufff for Music Biz

And Im Out This Muthaf**ka!!!!!!!

8 years ago '07        #143
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3
Lil kim and nicki minaj can't hold a candle to lauryn hill so it dosnt matter
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-22-2009, 08:45 PM         #144
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicki better than Kim? To Nicki's benefit i'll lay off of her because of the current state of hip hop. I blame the hip hop trash environment. Kim came when hip hop was at it's finest mainstream wise. That motivation to deliver quality music was at a all time high because other artist cared about what they put out.

Compare Nicki's old material to her stuff now. It's annoying.

Nicki will never make anything that matches Hardcore, LaBella Mafia, and nekkid Truth was a niiiiice album. Young Money will never create music equivalent to Junior Mafia's. Kim actually has music that men can listen too, Nicki makes those homo raps for stupid broads and f**gots.

Last edited by Quasi; 12-22-2009 at 08:47 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #145
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5528 5528
 THEINFAMOUS said:
You must not have a girl cuz if you did you wud know that a LOT of shyt can change the appearance of t*tties n*gga. Bras, shirts and all that.
You must not have a girl cuz if you did you wud know when a girl a has a boob job. n*gga, she wear's the same style of shirts now that she did back then. It's obvious her t*tties are bigger.
 8 years ago '07        #146
space
space
space
 Mathematic said:
after looking at the evidence in this thread....its offical that Nikki is a str8 biter...its crazy.. she just the new lil kim. a f**kin carbon copy!!! and the nikki stans hate it...
My n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #147
space
space
space
 Quasi said:
Nicki better than Kim? To Nicki's benefit i'll lay off of her because of the current state of hip hop. I blame the hip hop trash environment. Kim came when hip hop was at it's finest mainstream wise. That motivation to deliver quality music was at a all time high because other artist cared about what they put out.

Nicki will never make anything that matches Hardcore, LaBella Mafia, and nekkid Truth was a niiiiice album. Young Money will never create music equivalent to Junior Mafia's. Kim actually has music that men can listen too, Nicki makes those homo raps for stupid broads and f**gots.
Another real a.ss chick. :applause2:
 8 years ago '06        #148
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3544 3544
 Quasi said:

Nicki will never make anything that matches Hardcore, LaBella Mafia, and nekkid Truth was a niiiiice album. Young Money will never create music equivalent to Junior Mafia's.
Kim actually has music that men can listen too, Nicki makes those homo raps for stupid broads and f**gots.

Can't really say that until she actually drops an album or two..

Because she didn't write alot of her GOOD material...just like Foxy.

That's you opinion...I've seen hood girls to girls that are currently in Med School asking me for her music.
 8 years ago '09        #149
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 Jago said:

[pic - click to view]

& for the record...
this is the worst thread ever.

lol @ nicki's fans denying she had cosmetic surgery...
kim used to be that chick, she had 1 too many surgeries herself, now she looking like the Black Joan Rivers.
& obviously nicki is following kim's lead, that's not even debatable (i think that's what the thread was about in the 1st place).
now don't get me wrong, nicki looks good now after all the work, pumped her a.ss up & got new b00bs, no big deal, there are a million chicks out there with fake a.ss & t*tties. a few n*ggas on here showing up themselves as non pus*y getting negros.

lol @ that 1 dude who said nicki's body is just changing...
a lotta virgins on BX huh???

Last edited by 5_star_smitty; 12-22-2009 at 10:02 PM..
 12-22-2009, 09:43 PM         #150
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
lol at n*ggas talking about their music. f**k both their music careers...
same s**t I was thinking

Back to the a.ss and t*tties please
 8 years ago '07        #151
space
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
& for the record...

5_star_smitty said:
kim used to be that chick, she had 1 too many surgeries herself, now she looking like the Black Joan Rivers.
& obviously nicki is following kim's lead, that's not even debatable (i think that's what the thread was about in the 1st place).
now don't get me wrong, nicki looks good now after all the work, pumped her a.ss up & got new b00bs, no big deal, there are a million chicks out there with fake a.ss & t*tties. a few n*ggas on here showing up themselves as non pus*y getting negros.

:thumbsup:
 8 years ago '05        #152
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,463 | Props total: 25181 25181
 5_star_smitty said:

& for the record...

...I Swear n*ggas Been f**king Them Skinny Ghetto b**ches All They Life and The Only Thing That Change Is That Weave . n*gga Where Is This Proof Of These Surgeries? Kim Had The Money For Them Surgeries and Have Admit To Them. Nicki Just Now Getting Money,Where The f**k She Going Get The Money For This? I Swear You n*ggas Is Virgins. You Can Look Back At Nicki's Come Up Music Videos...The b**ch Grabs Her t*tties and Let You Know They Real.
Yeah There Many Of Females With Fake a.sses Like Angel Lola & Fake t*tties But I Mean Come On....We Go From Buttpad Excues,n*ggas Shut That Down To Now...Surgeries. Its Cool To Say She Still Fine But Say "oh she got surgeries,that aint her". Thats Some Female Ways There....Stop That.

Jago said:
Yea, because b00bs "get thick."
....Did You Even Watch The Video? You Didnt Cause She Had t*tties In The Video and The Video Was 2007....If You Talking About Her t*tties Now? Have your b**ch Ever Told You About A "Push Up Bras" To Have Them Look Bigger? You Failed,Now Shut The f**k Up. Let Me Post My Old Nicki Gif Since You Didnt Watch The Video....

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2009, 10:55 PM         #153
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Swear n*ggas Been f**king Them Skinny Ghetto b**ches All They Life and The Only Thing That Change Is That Weave . n*gga Where Is This Proof Of These Surgeries? Kim Had The Money For Them Surgeries and Have Admit To Them. Nicki Just Now Getting Money,Where The f**k She Going Get The Money For This? I Swear You n*ggas Is Virgins. You Can Look Back At Nicki's Come Up Music Videos...The b**ch Grabs Her t*tties and Let You Know They Real.
Yeah There Many Of Females With Fake a.sses Like Angel Lola & Fake t*tties But I Mean Come On....We Go From Buttpad Excues,n*ggas Shut That Down To Now...Surgeries. Its Cool To Say She Still Fine But Say "oh she got surgeries,that aint her". Thats Some Female Ways There....Stop That.

....Did You Even Watch The Video? You Didnt Cause She Had t*tties In The Video and The Video Was 2007....If You Talking About Her t*tties Now? Have your b**ch Ever Told You About A "Push Up Bras" To Have Them Look Bigger? You Failed,Now Shut The f**k Up. Let Me Post My Old Nicki Gif Since You Didnt Watch The Video....

[pic - click to view]

fresh s**ttin on u n*ggaz :lachen001::lachen001:
 12-22-2009, 11:15 PM         #154
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Nicki>>>>Lil Kim

Another hate thread towards a female. I swear some of you n*ggas
man somebody pass me the heat so I can off this dumb a.ss n*gga here
 12-22-2009, 11:35 PM         #155
cantrell12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've noticed something bout u n e r d... you defend every member of young money... your a damn young money stan....
 8 years ago '07        #156
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga really thinks she didn't have surgery.

ceo said:
man somebody pass me the heat so I can off this dumb a.ss n*gga here

[pic - click to view]

cantrell12 said:
i've noticed something bout u n e r d... you defend every member of young money... your a damn young money stan....
Dude is a groupie.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #157
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Jago said:
Shut up geek. God forbid someone say something bad about your "imaginary" girlfriend.

Yea, and just copy her whole entire style and swag. That's what's hot in the streets. I forgot, my bad.
i guess you make your own clothes and never wore anything with a label on it

nicki minaj even said that she did that lollipop picture as an ode to lil kim

you f**gots on here have time to sit around and think about ways to hate on a female who is trying to do her thing and got a buzz going for herself the thing is you dont see female's hating on whatever popular male artists is getting love at the moment talking about look at trey songs wit a red bandanna in his pocket trying to be like 2pac

if you dont like the chick then dont waste ya time wit her but you cats who dedicate 1/4 of ya life to hating on a female either need to come out the closet already or k!ll yaself

if you spent as much time improving ya own life as you spend hating nicki minaj maybe ya gay a.ss would be able to get married in more states than M.a
 8 years ago '06        #158
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
they should do a flic!
 8 years ago '12        #159
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Fly or Die said:
Nicki>>>>Lil Kim

Another hate thread towards a female. I swear some of you n*ggas
STFU.. hate thread? Its CLEARLY not just hate... as the pictures are proof.
 8 years ago '07        #160
space
space
space
 getGwap said:
i guess you make your own clothes and never wore anything with a label on it

nicki minaj even said that she did that lollipop picture as an ode to lil kim

you f**gots on here have time to sit around and think about ways to hate on a female who is trying to do her thing and got a buzz going for herself the thing is you dont see female's hating on whatever popular male artists is getting love at the moment talking about look at trey songs wit a red bandanna in his pocket trying to be like 2pac

if you dont like the chick then dont waste ya time wit her but you cats who dedicate 1/4 of ya life to hating on a female either need to come out the closet already or k!ll yaself

if you spent as much time improving ya own life as you spend hating nicki minaj maybe ya gay a.ss would be able to get married in more states than M.a

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy