Can Somebody Please Remove Nicki Minaj From Lil Kim's Titty?

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2009, 02:28 PM         #121
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL Some n*ggas taking up for Nicki like she's their wife.....and some n*ggas hating on Nicki like she's an ex that did them wrong. I really don't see the big deal about Nicki Minaj at all. She iight imo, but its not that serious.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #122
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 824 824

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Lil' Kim is butterz now, but in her prime....cmon now.
 12-22-2009, 02:32 PM         #123
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally a man with some sense!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #124
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
lmao @ b**ches gettin gassed about female rap being back when the only reason nicki minaj is famous is cause she has a fat pus*y that I would eat for days and a fat a.ss and some big juicy wonderful t*tties.

Female RAP is back, because a hot b**ch that looks good as f**k is spitting some of the worst bars a female MC has spit.

Nicki Minaj at this point is a pop star, she's not bringing female rap back, mainstream female rap died when Missy Elliot stopped making rap music.

No hate on Nicki because she looks real good doing what she does, but it's not good music.
 8 years ago '06        #125
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 IIs3xxE said:
as the only female in this male dominated thread I HAVE To step up and speak my piece, let me first say I am 29 and was 15 and 16 when Foxy and Lil Kim came out, as those teenagers out there know, you FEEL rap at a whole nother level when you are younger:

1. Lil Kim had BIGGIE writing most of her lyrics up until he died...u can tell listen to Notorious K.I.M and La Bella Mafia and tell she fell off..why?? Cuz Biggie was DEAD, she had to write her own s**t

2. There is ONE MUTHAf**kING FEMALE RAPPER in the game versus HUND'EDS of n*ggaS. How can she NOT emulate (look it up) what has already been out there?? Its tha same as somebody saying Jay Z is biting off of Kanye by wearing those SHORT a.ss JACKETS.

3. Its too much inf!ghting with females started by n*ggas for NO REASON!! I was 16 when Hard Core came out and she was speaking some REALL s**t a Hot a.ss 16 yr old needed to know and hear...f**k it Lil Kim was my b**ch FOREVER!! then she started flipping out, I hate to move to Trina, Gangsta Boo etc. . . add all them b**ches together and they STILL do NOT compare to Nicki Minaj

4. She has the swagger, the bars, she can sing, and the PERSONALITY to go places...none of them other b**ches EVER EVER did....
  • Lil Kim just looked and acted to project-ish, like she needed to go get checked for STDs.
  • Gangsta Boo was TOO Gangster, GREAT FLOW, just UGLY AS f**k...
  • Trina, BIG a.ss, Pretty as f**k, but rhymes like my FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER..
Nicki is the WHOLE ENTIRE PACKAGE. She is witty, she is sarcastic, she is misunderstood, she uses metaphors like the n*ggas do....she is the REAL THING

AS A FEMALE WHO IS FINALLY PROUD THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST ONE FEMALE RAPPER BACK IN THE GAME I SAY FALL THE f**k OFF MY b**ch!!

♫"b**ches is like crabs in a bucket/u see a bad b**ch getting shine u should LOVE it/ cuz evry time the door open for me it means u/ just got a better opportunity to do YOU/they dont understand these labels look at #s and statistics/ I lose u lose ma, its just logistics/ anyway REAL b**chES listen when Im speaking/cuz if Nicki wins then all of ya'll geting meetings/ask L.A. Reid, ask Jay, hit up Universal see what Sylvia Rhone say/ ask Craig Calman, u can ask 'Cris/and when u get done u should SALUTE A BAD b**ch"

Still alright, still I f!ght, still i might crack a smile keep my eye on the prize, keep my haters tell them hi one day you'll remember this, one day when we reminisce nothing i do ever is good enufff for Music Biz

And Im Out This Muthaf**ka!!!!!!!

as the only female in this male dominated thread, u should be quiet

8 years ago '09        #126
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103

Last edited by Axl Rose; 02-25-2010 at 03:49 AM..
 12-22-2009, 02:52 PM         #127
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
lmao @ b**ches gettin gassed about female rap being back when the only reason nicki minaj is famous is cause she has a fat pus*y that I would eat for days and a fat a.ss and some big juicy wonderful t*tties.

Female RAP is back, because a hot b**ch that looks good as f**k is spitting some of the worst bars a female MC has spit.

Nicki Minaj at this point is a pop star, she's not bringing female rap back, mainstream female rap died when Missy Elliot stopped making rap music.

No hate on Nicki because she looks real good doing what she does, but it's not good music.
couldn't have said it better.
 12-22-2009, 02:53 PM         #128
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
damn r u just gay or that much of a lame

you d*ckride the LAMEST s**t

you probably look like this

[pic - click to view]

lol, i saw a dude like this at best buy yesterday.
 8 years ago '07        #130
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
all i really have to say about this is....

ITS A NEW GENERATION.

& HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.
 8 years ago '08        #131
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
everybody know wayne writes her s**t....
 8 years ago '08        #132
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
after looking at the evidence in this thread....its offical that Nikki is a str8 biter...its crazy.. she just the new lil kim. a f**kin carbon copy!!! and the nikki stans hate it...
 8 years ago '07        #133
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 5442 5442
 Fresh Whyte said:
NICKI WAS GETTIN f**kIN THICK!! Over The Years.

[pic - click to view]

Yea, because b00bs "get thick."

Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2009, 03:27 PM         #134
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

:cool0012:
 12-22-2009, 03:48 PM         #135
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

[pic - click to view]

OR

[pic - click to view]

You n*ggas k!ll me
really fly or die? thats lame. how can you take nikki minaj best picture and post lil kims worse picture and try and justify that nikki is hotter? and to top it off you got that on perez hiltons website? haha. you do know that that homo's job is to make people look bad right? haha. wow. and you have the nerve to say "You n*ggas k!ll me."
 8 years ago '05        #136
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That Photo Wasnt In 2008....How? I Remember The Come Up DVD With Nicki Minaj and It Came Out In 2007 and This What Nicki Was Looking Like In 2007....

Look At The Video....NICKI WAS GETTIN f**kIN THICK!! Over The Years. You Can Not School Me On Nicki,My n*gga. I Was Following The Chick Before This Barbie Wayne Buzz s**t Blew. I Dont Know Where This Hate Come From But Its Funny As Hell....

Now Going Into 2008.....This Was Nicki.

[pic - click to view]

Do Fresh Have To Do A Timeline?
Yes. This video shows she been thick
 8 years ago '05        #137
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 Jago said:
Yea, because b00bs "get thick."
You must not have a girl cuz if you did you wud know that a LOT of shyt can change the appearance of t*tties n*gga. Bras, shirts and all that.
 12-22-2009, 03:54 PM         #138
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbletaker said:
How dare she be influenced by an artist she grew up listening to....
Posted via Mobile Device
this pretty much wrapped up the whole thread. its crazy how people keep replying to dumb stuff. they make me reply as well. what is this world coming to!!
 12-22-2009, 03:55 PM         #139
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
You must not have a girl cuz if you did you wud know that a LOT of shyt can change the appearance of t*tties n*gga. Bras, shirts and all that.
and babies too. haha
 12-22-2009, 03:58 PM         #140
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
That's a recent Lil Kim picture. Why would I get one of her old pictures

Got the picture from Google. lol at you acting like I'm wrong for getting a recent picture of Lil Kim. Don't be mad at me, be mad at her for going out looking like that

i suppose. no beef no beef. i just figure it was unfair. you should have posted a pic of kim at the time she was on the same level as nikki is right now. then we can really have a comparison. because by the looks of the picture that TS posted, there would be no nikki minaj without a lil kim.

Last edited by MicRo; 12-22-2009 at 03:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy