Can Somebody Please Remove Nicki Minaj From Lil Kim's Titty?

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2009, 01:12 PM         #61
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
IIs3xxE >>>

[pic - click to view]

Basically I dont scare nobody like Carl Lee can?? I think i'm gon' let him have it lol
 8 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25079 25079
 IIs3xxE said:
Ok thank u for clearing that up I dont blog, I dont tweet I dont do none of that s**t...and no I DO NOT POST ON HERE because of what u just said females say outlandish s**t...you guys start sending hate mail and s**t. . . .and I see what u mean about arguments and Nicki Minaj...
Its Known Around Here For Dumb s**t But If You Can Prove What You Saying On Here,You Have No Problem. The Hate Is Going Come,If You Cant Take It. This Is Not The Place For You. I Seen Females On Here That Can Take The Hate & Hang With The n*ggas On Here,Its Just How You Handle The Agruement. Are You Going Go Out Looking Dumb Or Defend What You Speak & Atleast Look Classy & Understanding Infront Of These n*ggas.

Now The Debate Am Seeing Here Is n*ggas Is Comparing Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj. For Me,I Dont Give A Damn Cause Lil Kim Was In Her Prime In The 90s and Like You Said When Biggie Died She Fell Off. Am Not Going Knock Nicki For Her Hustle In This Game. Yeah Her Rhymes Can Be Annoying At Times But You Get Over It Cause Thats Nicki. She New To The Scene,Give Her Time To Grow But n*ggas On Here Aint Going Give Her Time To Grow Cause Why? The n*gga They Hate The Most,Lil Wayne Is Behind Her. Now If This Was Em Or Jay Z That Sign Her,These n*ggas Wouldnt Be Gassed Up Like They Are Now.

And From My Understanding,Mostly Every Female In The Game From Lil Kim To Trina To Whoever Has Gave Nicki Her Props In This Game. We Can All Tell That Nicki Kind Of Bit Lil Kim Old Swagger But Remix It For Her Own Taste and Thats Original For Her. Nicki Has Her Good & Badd But We'll All Not Perfect Now.

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2009, 01:14 PM         #63
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

So basically i still would do Nicki, and I would still have Lil Kim do my sheets...okay point taken. . .

where are the comparasions of Ciara tryna be like Beyonce?? did ya'll tear those hoes apart too?
 8 years ago '07        #64
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 IIs3xxE said:
Jago: Leeching off of what? Because I dont comment in this MALE DOMINATED SITE were everytime a female says something ya'll wanna leave nasty a.ss comments in my inbox. . . u saying I should post more so i can get cussed out more?? is that what you are saying??

Mane I had a kid in '05 and one in '06, i am a mother, a wife, and an Special Education Advocate Idont have time to get on here and argue with ya'll...i actually have a life

I check out boxden twice a year MAYBE, only reason I came on here today was find that funny as Tiger Woods video. . . .so what am I leeching off of??
:cry: I apologize.

hiphop4ever said:
lol at nicki lookin better then kim in her prime

u n*ggas cant be serious
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

<<<<<<<<<
[pic - click to view]

I fixed that for ya.
 12-22-2009, 01:20 PM         #66
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Its Known Around Here For Dumb s**t But If You Can Prove What You Saying On Here,You Have No Problem. The Hate Is Going Come,If You Cant Take It. This Is Not The Place For You. I Seen Females On Here That Can Take The Hate & Hang With The n*ggas On Here,Its Just How You Handle The Agruement. Are You Going Go Out Looking Dumb Or Defend What You Speak & Atleast Look Classy & Understanding Infront Of These n*ggas.

Now The Debate Am Seeing Here Is n*ggas Is Comparing Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj. For Me,I Dont Give A Damn Cause Lil Kim Was In Her Prime In The 90s and Like You Said When Biggie Died She Fell Off. Am Not Going Knock Nicki For Her Hustle In This Game. Yeah Her Rhymes Can Be Annoying At Times But You Get Over It Cause Thats Nicki. She New To The Scene,Give Her Time To Grow But n*ggas On Here Aint Going Give Her Time To Grow Cause Why? The n*gga They Hate The Most,Lil Wayne Is Behind Her. Now If This Was Em Or Jay Z That Sign Her,These n*ggas Wouldnt Be Gassed Up Like They Are Now.

And From My Understanding,Mostly Every Female In The Game From Lil Kim To Trina To Whoever Has Gave Nicki Her Props In This Game. We Can All Tell That Nicki Kind Of Bit Lil Kim Old Swagger But Remix It For Her Own Taste and Thats Original For Her. Nicki Has Her Good & Badd But We'll All Not Perfect Now.

[pic - click to view]

~~ I'm sooooooooooo glad you have found a pic of Kim and Nicki for the naysayers that think they are beefing. . . at first they said Trina didnt like her, then they threw 3 b-day parties together. . .~~~

This back and forth s**t if anything has gotten me intrigued and now I want to start posting. My dad had 8 kids, and I was the only girl...so this aint s**t. I can handle the back & forth on the forums, just dont go private and start saying off the wall s**t cuz its very unnecessary. a**holes are like opinions everyone has one. But thank u for making me feel a little welcome.

8 years ago '05        #67
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
 IIs3xxE said:
~~ I'm sooooooooooo glad you have found a pic of Kim and Nicki for the naysayers that think they are beefing. . . at first they said Trina didnt like her, then they threw 3 b-day parties together. . .~~~

This back and forth s**t if anything has gotten me intrigued and now I want to start posting. My dad had 8 kids, and I was the only girl...so this aint s**t. I can handle the back & forth on the forums, just dont go private and start saying off the wall s**t cuz its very unnecessary. a**holes are like opinions everyone has one. But thank u for making me feel a little welcome.

I read that and you know what, internet has definately put my suspicion of s3xual innuendo into overdrive.
 8 years ago '09        #68
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5099 5099
Nicki Body Is Good But Her Face Aint All That I Seen Better Around Here
 8 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 IIs3xxE said:
I can handle the back & forth on the forums, just dont go private and start saying off the wall s**t cuz its very unnecessary.
....When n*ggas Take The Agruement Out The Thread Into The Profile Comment Box Or Private Messaging,We Call That A Automatic L(Loss) Cause That Means You Really p!ss That n*gga Off and Thats It For Him...He Done

But n*ggas On Here Dont Really Agrue On Rhymes With It Comes To Female Rappers,Its Just The Looks Cause If Kanye West Started Ghost Writing For Amber Rose To Rap. n*ggas Would Be On Hard and Give Her The Same Treatment As Nicki Minaj
 8 years ago '09        #70
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space

[pic - click to view]

In This Pic

Kim>>>>>>Nicki......Hands Down
 12-22-2009, 01:27 PM         #71
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fixed it back for you.... :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 12-22-2009, 01:29 PM         #72
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:

[pic - click to view]

In This Pic

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2009, 01:29 PM         #73
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 da gooneyz said:
i read that and you know what, internet has definately put my suspicion of s3xual innuendo into overdrive.
pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Lol
 8 years ago '05        #74
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Young Shotta said:

[pic - click to view]

In This Pic

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #75
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
Are You f**kin Blind??? Nicki Look Like A Retarded Kid With Down Syndrome With Big a.ss Horse Teeth f**k Outta Here

Last edited by Axl Rose; 02-01-2010 at 06:17 AM..
 12-22-2009, 01:30 PM         #76
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
I fixed it back for you.... :dancingcool::dancingcool:
Damn lil Kim look like the OctoMom!!!
 12-22-2009, 01:31 PM         #77
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....When n*ggas Take The Agruement Out The Thread Into The Profile Comment Box Or Private Messaging,We Call That A Automatic L(Loss) Cause That Means You Really p!ss That n*gga Off and Thats It For Him...He Done

But n*ggas On Here Dont Really Agrue On Rhymes With It Comes To Female Rappers,Its Just The Looks Cause If Kanye West Started Ghost Writing For Amber Rose To Rap. n*ggas Would Be On Hard and Give Her The Same Treatment As Nicki Minaj
Maan shut your ol simpin a.ss up...f**got a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #78
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Young Forever said:
 8 years ago '05        #79
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Young Forever said:
....You Still Hurt From That Lost b**ch. Go Throw Snowballs At Fans,n*gga

Camel Warrior Lookin Muthafucca
 8 years ago '05        #80
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
This thread sucks cause both those females u talking bout suck...bye bye dorks.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago