Can Somebody Please Remove Nicki Minaj From Lil Kim's Titty?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2009, 12:41 PM         #41
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IIs3xxE said:
as the only female in this male dominated thread I HAVE To step up and speak my piece, let me first say I am 29 and was 15 and 16 when Foxy and Lil Kim came out, as those teenagers out there know, you FEEL rap at a whole nother level when you are younger:

1. Lil Kim had BIGGIE writing most of her lyrics up until he died...u can tell listen to Notorious K.I.M and La Bella Mafia and tell she fell off..why?? Cuz Biggie was DEAD, she had to write her own s**t

2. There is ONE MUTHAf**kING FEMALE RAPPER in the game versus HUND'EDS of n*ggaS. How can she NOT emulate (look it up) what has already been out there?? Its tha same as somebody saying Jay Z is biting off of Kanye by wearing those SHORT a.ss JACKETS.

3. Its too much inf!ghting with females started by n*ggas for NO REASON!! I was 16 when Hard Core came out and she was speaking some REALL s**t a Hot a.ss 16 yr old needed to know and hear...f**k it Lil Kim was my b**ch FOREVER!! then she started flipping out, I hate to move to Trina, Gangsta Boo etc. . . add all them b**ches together and they STILL do NOT compare to Nicki Minaj

4. She has the swagger, the bars, she can sing, and the PERSONALITY to go places...none of them other b**ches EVER EVER did....
  • Lil Kim just looked and acted to project-ish, like she needed to go get checked for STDs.
  • Gangsta Boo was TOO Gangster, GREAT FLOW, just UGLY AS f**k...
  • Trina, BIG a.ss, Pretty as f**k, but rhymes like my FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER..
Nicki is the WHOLE ENTIRE PACKAGE. She is witty, she is sarcastic, she is misunderstood, she uses metaphors like the n*ggas do....she is the REAL THING

AS A FEMALE WHO IS FINALLY PROUD THAT WE HAVE AT LEAST ONE FEMALE RAPPER BACK IN THE GAME I SAY FALL THE f**k OFF MY b**ch!!

♫"b**ches is like crabs in a bucket/u see a bad b**ch getting shine u should LOVE it/ cuz evry time the door open for me it means u/ just got a better opportunity to do YOU/they dont understand these labels look at #s and statistics/ I lose u lose ma, its just logistics/ anyway REAL b**chES listen when Im speaking/cuz if Nicki wins then all of ya'll geting meetings/ask L.A. Reid, ask Jay, hit up Universal see what Sylvia Rhone say/ ask Craig Calman, u can ask 'Cris/and when u get done u should SALUTE A BAD b**ch"

Still alright, still I f!ght, still i might crack a smile keep my eye on the prize, keep my haters tell them hi one day you'll remember this, one day when we reminisce nothing i do ever is good enufff for Music Biz

And Im Out This Muthaf**ka!!!!!!!
I MUST CO-SIGN THIS POWERFULL POST

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2009, 12:42 PM         #42
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

We Aint Even Seen A Picture Of This Female Poster Yet.

Poster??? do you mean IMPOSTER???? and are you speaking of moi??? why would I show a real pic when all you guys do is tear each other apart? I have been on here since 2004 and never have i had so many dudes say so many nasty things to me for defending ANOTHER FEMALE...and u are asking about a pic??

WTF is wrong with ya'll???
 8 years ago '07        #43
Jago 1033 heat pts1033 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5479 5479
 IIs3xxE said:

I didnt mention Missy
she should be classified as a producer.... is she really a rapper? Foxy is hot gas that i also didnt mention, Kim lost me as a fan a long time ago.

One question: because a rapper came out before another, does that make you automatically better than new one???

Some say Jay Z stole his flow from JazzO, so does that mean we should s**t on JayZ because he was the better business man???

I need you all to understand one VERY IMPORTANT thing: this is a BUSINESS. If you're portfolio isnt tight, you might not ever make it to the mic at MSG (Madison Square).

Yea lil moma just came out and she has yet to prove herself but do to who and how MUCH ($$) is backing her, she has already stepped over a bunch of females in the game, she already have BLOG THREADS dedicated to her, she already has HATERS. Lil Kim WISHES she had the backing Nicki Minaj has, Gangsta Boo PRAYS that Three 6 would've helped her go big instead of kick her to the curb.

And since I did grow up with rap was mainstream I just KNEW female rap was going to blow up.. I KNEW IT I KNEW IT, Females would finally be represented in this male dominated forum... then Lil Kim stalled out, Foxy never made it big.

Charli Baltimore...no comment, Remy Ma....no comment, Gangsta Boo is k!lling but so is her face (lol)...dat dirty looking Kia...no comment...the other Miami chick..no comment. Trina OHHHHH would love to do a 3some with her, but she cant talk or rap during it cuz she sound DUhdUhDuh to me (lol). .

So when u say I s**tted on all the rappers before her, who DIDNT deserve to be s**tted on? Kim had her moment, Foxy didnt, neither did Remy Ma or Gangsta Boo and they should have. . .

Its too late for them old chicks, give the new b**ch a chance!! I had to look past her b00ty pads and everything else fake on her and listen to her words, I suggest you do the same....

I mean just 10 years ago everybody was comparing Foxy Brown and Lil Kim. . . now where are they now? Kim just got outta jail and Foxy just got her hearing back...neither one is even relevant right now.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #44
space
space
space
 IIs3xxE said:
I have been on here since 2004
:confused12: And only 53 posts? Leeching a.ss n*gga!
 12-22-2009, 12:47 PM         #45
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
I have EYES. I CAN SEE. Nicki Minaj looks better than Lil Kim. ANYBODY of ANY AGE can tell...

wtf are you talking about...
well, i you have EYES, YOU CAN SEE i was referring to the post saying she was s3xy as hell in her prime. how can you compare a 35 year old lil kim (post-plastic surgery mayhem and way past her prime) to a 24 year old nikki minaj (in the prime of her looks)??

wait, why the f**k am i even arguing with a 16 year old over this lame s**t?!?!?! :smh2:
 8 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
 IIs3xxE said:
Poster??? do you mean IMPOSTER???? and are you speaking of moi??? why would I show a real pic when all you guys do is tear each other apart? I have been on here since 2004 and never have i had so many dudes say so many nasty things to me for defending ANOTHER FEMALE...and u are asking about a pic??

WTF is wrong with ya'll???

Poster = As On A Member That "Post" On This Board.

I Ain Never Seen You Around Here and I Been Around Since 02/03 :hmm:. The n*ggas Only Tear Female Members Up Cause Some Of You Females Be Saying The Outlandish s**t On Here For Example That Babiigurl Female Poster Said "Throw It In The Bag Was A Classic" I Mean Come On Now...When You Have Females Saying That Kind Of Shyt,Its Kind Of Hard To Take Some Of Yall Serious When It Comes To Debate.

Now I Havent Look Over This Thread On What You Been Discussing Cause It Always Agruements When It Comes To A Nicki Minaj Thread.
 8 years ago '07        #47
space
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
miss minaj on her worst day >>>>>>>>>>> kim on her best day (hardcore)

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #48
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
@ This Thread

Nicki Can't Rap Worth A s**t She Aint s**t But t*ts And a.ss Her Face Is Ugly And She Bites Lil Kims Style

Lil Kim Could Rap Better Than Nicki And I Would Have f**ked The s**t Outta Her In Her Prime

/Thread
 12-22-2009, 12:57 PM         #49
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jago: Leeching off of what? Because I dont comment in this MALE DOMINATED SITE were everytime a female says something ya'll wanna leave nasty a.ss comments in my inbox. . . u saying I should post more so i can get cussed out more?? is that what you are saying??

Mane I had a kid in '05 and one in '06, i am a mother, a wife, and an Special Education Advocate Idont have time to get on here and argue with ya'll...i actually have a life

I check out boxden twice a year MAYBE, only reason I came on here today was find that funny as Tiger Woods video. . . .so what am I leeching off of??
 12-22-2009, 12:57 PM         #50
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
@ This Thread

Nicki Can't Rap Worth A s**t She Aint s**t But t*ts And a.ss Her Face Is Ugly And She Bites Lil Kims Style

Lil Kim Could Rap Better Than Nicki And I Would Have f**ked The s**t Outta Her In Her Prime

/Thread

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2009, 12:59 PM         #51
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
I'm definetly not 16...
well then you have the musical taste of a 16 year old.
 12-22-2009, 01:00 PM         #52
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Poster = As On A Member That "Post" On This Board.

I Ain Never Seen You Around Here and I Been Around Since 02/03 :hmm:. The n*ggas Only Tear Female Members Up Cause Some Of You Females Be Saying The Outlandish s**t On Here For Example That Babiigurl Female Poster Said "Throw It In The Bag Was A Classic" I Mean Come On Now...When You Have Females Saying That Kind Of Shyt,Its Kind Of Hard To Take Some Of Yall Serious When It Comes To Debate.

Now I Havent Look Over This Thread On What You Been Discussing Cause It Always Agruements When It Comes To A Nicki Minaj Thread.

Ok thank u for clearing that up I dont blog, I dont tweet I dont do none of that s**t...and no I DO NOT POST ON HERE because of what u just said females say outlandish s**t...you guys start sending hate mail and s**t. . . .and I see what u mean about arguments and Nicki Minaj...but that chick talkin bout Throw It In The Bag shoulda gotten ran off with that bull!!

Last edited by IISexxE; 12-22-2009 at 01:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #53
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 IIs3xxE said:
Jago: Leeching off of what? Because I dont comment in this MALE DOMINATED SITE were everytime a female says something ya'll wanna leave nasty a.ss comments in my inbox. . .
aww s**t....she finna drop dime on n*ggas ha!

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2009, 01:02 PM         #54
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at kim lookin better then nicki

u n*ggas cant be serious

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 12-22-2009 at 01:08 PM..
 12-22-2009, 01:02 PM         #55
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
Dawg shawty is slow don't waste ya time...she said Nicki is the hotness but Foxy is "hot gas" her opinion on rap (in my eyes) is currently null and void
At least you said that like you have a little respect for females..i will ignore the "slow" comment.

Some of ya'll acting like I called ya'll moma's hoes...STOP WITH THE HATE MAIL...

the first line above the reply box says NO E-THUGGING
 8 years ago '05        #56
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
it was either KIM, MC LYTE, OR QUEEN LATIFAH...

i think she made the right chioce...

but seriously...magazines do shiit like that on purpose, its not her intent, its the people around her that are telling her, "hey u like the next lil kim pose like this for the front of our mag"....
 12-22-2009, 01:03 PM         #57
IISexxE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
aww s**t....she finna drop dime on n*ggas ha!

[pic - click to view]

LMAO how did u know thats how my neck was rolling???!!!!!!!!!
 12-22-2009, 01:05 PM         #58
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IIs3xxE >>>

[pic - click to view]

12-22-2009, 01:08 PM         #59
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
And you have the musical taste of a lame f**got...
great comeback, real original and thought provoking.
 12-22-2009, 01:09 PM         #60
PHuckYuew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I'm done

Last edited by PHuckYuew; 12-22-2009 at 01:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy