The Official Lakers vs Cavs Game Thread Christmas Day @ 5PM EST on ABC

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #361
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
Game was a.ss son. Unreal B.

Horrible officiating, if anyone gets fined for the calls, I'll chip in $100 lol, cuz this s**t was horrible.
 8 years ago '05        #362
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption81 said:
Game over. Good s**t Cavs fans. No excuses here.
what he said

good s**t cavs fans but.................. f**k u lebron fans
 8 years ago '04        #363
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Corleone said:
"as the lakers fall to Lebron James and the Cavs"

i f**kin hate when they say tht dumb a.ss s**t. Lebron aint do s**t but brick their team won the game together
He's the star, they would have said the same thing about Kobe if we won. It's a long season homie, we good.
 8 years ago '05        #364
Corleone 
space
space
 BTiZZLe said:
I got worried at the beginning of the game when lakers hit several shots in a row and then just started bricking everything... they never really picked it up after that.
it all started wit d.fish....... gayfish a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #365
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^kobe didn't win it by himself
Exactly so why are talking like he did?
 8 years ago '04        #366
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
Both teams played hard.. God bless and good night

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #367
Corleone 
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
He's the star, they would have said the same thing about Kobe if we won. It's a long season homie, we good.
True, on to the next one i guess
 12-25-2009, 07:13 PM         #368
AkillesBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Corleone said:
that will NEVER and i repeat NEVER happen in LA NEVER.......... and even if it does(NEVER tho) it will b Melo or Wade but anybody but f**kin overrated a.ss princess james

Queen Kobe got b*tch slapped by King James. Sorry man but the weed and patron should comfort you

Last edited by AkillesBeats; 12-25-2009 at 07:15 PM..
 12-25-2009, 07:17 PM         #369
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Exactly so why are talking like he did?
^^^who acted like he did??? kobe failed tonight,he didn't get his teammates involved,they got down so kobe started jackin up all the shots. you mad??? i luv it :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #370
Corleone 
space
space
 AkillesBeats said:
Queen Kobe got b*tch slapped by King James. Sorry man but the weed should comfort you
believe dat
 8 years ago '06        #371
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
Lakers played hard for the first 3 minutes of the game and then the first 3 minutes of the second half and then they just..........fell asleep. Only cats that seemed to actually want this one was Kobe and Artest.

Mo Williams balled the f**k out.

Cavs came in hungry and took it, We came in sleepwalking and got that a.ss whooped. The refs showed Kobe no love at all tonight but that's not the reason we were down by 20 almost the whole game.
 8 years ago '04        #372
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Did you guys see how Lebron absolutely WILLED his team from the bench into going on that run in the 2nd quarter?

How would Varejao and Mo Williams make those shots if it wasn't for Lebron's leadership while he was sitting on the bench?

Further reason why Lebron = the goat of all sports.

But I digress..

Both teams played hard, my man.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #373
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
lol dam Stern really wants cavs lakers for the finals huh.Good job by the refs of making clevland actualy look like a contender team.
 12-25-2009, 07:32 PM         #374
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ Kobe stans. It's always the same thing with these idiots. The Cavs beat the Lakers and all they can do is blame Stern and the refs. They won't give anyone credit. If the Lakers would've won, they wouldn't be making it seem like some kind of conspiracy by the league for them to win.

The Lakers lost fair and square, so deal with it.
 8 years ago '04        #375
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Cezaroh said:
lol dam Stern really wants cavs lakers for the finals huh.Good job by the refs of making clevland actualy look like a contender team.
It's a regular season game in December.. Who cares.

The Cleveland bigs made all the difference tonight. I don't know what's wrong with Bynum (apparently he's sick), but once he gets over it, we'll have a better presence inside. We've pretty much been getting nothing from the big men in the last few games.

Bynum's ineffectiveness is part of the reason why the Cavs were able to collapse on Kobe and prevent Gasol from getting the ball in good position.

We'll see the next game whether or not Cleveland's size poses a legitimate problem.
 8 years ago '06        #376
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
yeah your right cavs played alright but yeah our guys were just not hitting odom wasnt playing like himself either.Gasol was soft artest shouldn't be allowed to shoot that much and kobe was just getting frustraided out there with the no calls.But its a regular season game but cavs were treating it like it wass for the tittle or something lol.Good game but will get em next time and atleast the pressures off the lakers to stay perfect.
 12-25-2009, 08:15 PM         #377
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
Good job by the refs of making clevland actualy look like a contender team.
bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!

i'm drunk, feeling lovely and my cavs beat the lakers. merry motherf**kin christmas!!!
 8 years ago '04        #378
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
Feels good to see the Cavs get some glory for atleast one game.... Your right if Lebron had Kobe's supporting cast it would be over.... Lebron has been doin this for years with s**ttier players... it so happens the last few years Bron has some guys who can score the basketball... His leadership alone is scary... If Kobe didn't have Shaq in his prime for those years of 3 straight... then you might see he isn't as great as Lebron... Not taking anything away from Bryant cause hes amazing... but he wasn't tonight in a big game... and it doesn't matter if its a game in December... it's still a big game.. The Lakers have played s**tty against teams that can challenge them this year... Hope both teams see each other in the Finals.. it would be a epic battle

ps.. the cavs play to there competition... and it's always been that way..

Last edited by JordanMPM; 12-25-2009 at 08:22 PM..
 12-25-2009, 08:21 PM         #379
AkillesBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:

Just stop...seriously
 8 years ago '04        #380
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
 AkillesBeats said:
Just stop...seriously
ridiculously stupid statement.. they've been a contender since they made it to the finals.. get the f**k outta here haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago