Eagles Fans Show They Have No Class Once Again - HILARIOUS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2009, 03:50 PM         #161
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
I've seen your pic but cant confirm which one you are..

:sleepy:

A chinese dude trying clown on people
 8 years ago '04        #162
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Dope Bai said:
Oh yeah...

STFU
plaxico burress is like 9 feet taller than ellis hobbs.

that's the worst mismatch ever. if ellis hobbs could ever manage to stick with him on coverage, and disrupt that play, i'd be amazed.

he's also the same reason you f**gots suck now.

WITHOUT BURRESS GIANTS = FAILURES
 8 years ago '04        #163
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Young Forever said:
:sleepy:

A chinese dude trying clown on people
yo Face.....

you needa chill for unkoricky solve you like a math problem ..........

12-22-2009, 03:59 PM         #164
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
yo Face.....

you needa chill for unkoricky solve you like a math problem ..........

He's one of them dumb chinese dudes though, homie put up a terrorist site like indians are terrorists now? Never thought i'd see a dumb chinese dude but i guess if their from the south all bets are off
 8 years ago '04        #165
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
actually...most terrorists are considered muslim...very few ppl from india i believe are plotting to turn everyone muslim with blowing up churches, buildings and murders

jus sayin....it happens in my country of iraq....WHERE IVE TURNED NORTH IRAQ IN PHILADELPHIA EAGLE LAND BABY!

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '07        #166
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Lmao eagles fans getting all cozy tryna "uphold the philly rep".

eagles fan on boxden are complete clowns....i remember the last time they lost the nfc championship, they were all dissing the s**t outta each other
 12-22-2009, 04:15 PM         #167
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Lmao eagles fans getting all cozy tryna "uphold the philly rep".

eagles fan on boxden are complete clowns....i remember the last time they lost the nfc championship, they were all dissing the s**t outta each other
Yea lets all believe the word of the guy who said the redskins would be a contender this year
 12-22-2009, 04:24 PM         #168
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
why dont u guys go practice some more fake field goals
 8 years ago '07        #169
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Yea lets all believe the word of the guy who said the redskins would be a contender this year
Lmao, what i said wasnt a opinion. That s**t was fact. Eagles fans talk big, but as soon as yall lost to the cardinals, the whole eagles fanbase was in total meltdown. Muthaf**ks questioning fan loyalty, calling for andy reid's job, and tryna cut mcnabb and gettin a new qb
 12-22-2009, 04:29 PM         #170
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Lmao, what i said wasnt a opinion. That s**t was fact. Eagles fans talk big, but as soon as yall lost to the cardinals, the whole eagles fanbase was in total meltdown. Muthaf**ks questioning fan loyalty, calling for andy reid's job, and tryna cut mcnabb and gettin a new qb
Thats what happens with every team after losing a big game though, i dont see your point...there is STILL a loud minority that dont want mcnabb or reid here....but that is the minority but the problem is that the minority is the most vocal and gets all the headlines and all of a sudden, its all eagles fans dont want mcnabb etc etc.

Giants fans wanted Coughlin gone back in 06, or are you too stupid to remember that? It happens with every team stupid.
 8 years ago '04        #171
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
why dont u guys go practice some more fake field goals
:r ofl:
 8 years ago '07        #172
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Thats what happens with every team after losing a big game though, i dont see your point...there is STILL a loud minority that dont want mcnabb or reid here....but that is the minority but the problem is that the minority is the most vocal and gets all the headlines and all of a sudden, its all eagles fans dont want mcnabb etc etc.

Giants fans wanted Coughlin gone back in 06, or are you too stupid to remember that? It happens with every team stupid.
Stop lyin, Patriots didnt call for brady or belicheck's head. Im not knocking the eagles organization but your fanbase. Eagles fans are so used to losing the big game that yall were on suicide watch soon as the cardinals game was over.

Yall always bragging bout the same s**t, beating the giants?? Win a game that matters and ill shut up
 12-22-2009, 04:48 PM         #173
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Stop lyin, Patriots didnt call for brady or belicheck's head. Im not knocking the eagles organization but your fanbase. Eagles fans are so used to losing the big game that yall were on suicide watch soon as the cardinals game was over.

Yall always bragging bout the same s**t, beating the giants?? Win a game that matters and ill shut up
Did you really just compare a team that has three rings to a team that has zero?

Are you really this stupid?

Nobodies bragging about anything. Its just funny when lil dudes like you who have been in the cellar this past ten years try to s**t on the team thats ran the east this decade.
 8 years ago '04        #174
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 ttime236 said:

8 years ago '07        #175
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 ttime236 said:

eagle fans do that s**t after every lost on here.calling for andy reid and mcflurry head

i remember after the cards won a eagles fan made a thread crying saying f**k all NFC East fans for not supporting them,talking about we rooted for the giants when they won.

12-22-2009, 04:59 PM         #176
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
so, i'm not allowed to have a vocabulary that expands beyond "f**k", "your", and "mother"?

shut your f**kin face.
that has nothing to do with your intelligence, i respect intelligence. but you're just corny. go gaggle on that homo.
 8 years ago '07        #177
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Young Forever said:
Jesus christ man its a f**king snowball...you've never thrown one in your life? Not like anyone is gonna end up injured from a f**kin snowball you pus*y
This is a completely ignorant remark. If you paid money to go to a sporting event and you were getting hit with not 1, but hundreds of snowballs 1 after the other it completely ruins the experience.

But think what you want if it makes your day..I mean its not like the Eagles are going to win anything anytime soon anyway, so i understand why something like this would amuse you
 12-22-2009, 05:02 PM         #178
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:

eagle fans do that s**t after every lost on here.calling for andy reid and mcflurry head

i remember after the cards won a eagles fan made a thread crying saying f**k all NFC East fans for not supporting them,talking about we rooted for the giants when they won.

Giants fans do the same s**t with their o-coord and d-coord, and been doing it all year.

Not to mention all you crybabies about coughlin.

Surprised you left all that out though :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '05        #179
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 ttime236 said:

people call for reid's head here way before the nfc championship so what is your point, even though im sure you dont have one.

fact of the matter is you guys know more of what happens in the stands in philly then you know whats going on in your OWN stadium. i find that hilarious. i mean are you guys that naive?
 8 years ago '07        #180
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 ttime236 said:
 Young Forever said:
Giants fans do the same s**t with their o-coord and d-coord, and been doing it all year.

Not to mention all you crybabies about coughlin.

Surprised you left all that out though :rolleyes:
i recall 1 thread being made saying f**k/fire sheridan this year.any complaints about the giants is done in the gamethread.unlike eagle fans who create a whole another thread just to
b**ch and moan about reid and mcflurry
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago