most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 RAZAH CUTS said:
it's a tuffness that comes in when they say, this is my f**kin city and my f**kin stadium and if you ain't rockin eagles colors than we're gonna f**kin abuse you....

nah, it ain't right, but it is what it is....
I'm from Boston you don't have to try and school me on that s**t. This was b**chmade no matter how you look at it.

At least in Boston we do it to the players. :greetings10: Sheffield
 12-22-2009, 03:18 AM         #22
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Did they pelt them over and over again for like 2 minutes?... No they didn't did they?

Stop being stupid and acting like you don't know the difference.
How classy was it of giants fans to throw beer bottles at DeSean last week? Didnt see you making a thread about that one now did I
 12-22-2009, 03:20 AM         #23
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
How classy was it of giants fans to throw beer bottles at DeSean last week? Didnt see you making a thread about that one now did I
Don't know anything about it...

So it's on you to prove that it happened...

If it did, then that was some b**ch s**t by whoever threw it. Not even up for debate.
 12-22-2009, 03:23 AM         #24
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all nfl fans get drunk and act stupid at games
 12-22-2009, 03:26 AM         #25
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

If it did, then that was some b**ch s**t by whoever threw it. Not even up for debate.

Morning Tweet: The next round's on DeSean Jackson
Mon Dec 14,2009 9:00 AM ET By Rick Chandler

Yes, I gotta admit that if this had happened in Philly, it's all we'd be reading about today. As it is, Giants fans throwing loaded beer bottles at the Eagles' DeSean Jackson only warrants a lowly spot on this guy's Twitter page, and a couple of Philadelphia blogs. It happened in the third quarter of the Eagles' 45-38 win last night, with Jackson scoring on a 60-yard pass from Donovan McNabb, and traveling the final few yards backwards into the end zone. A couple of Giants fans, unamused by the antics, launched two full beer bottles at Jackson.

Eagles fans have the bad rep, but their Giants counterparts can be just as loutish. As any fan of The Life and Times of Tim can tell you.

Monday, you mark that frame an eight, and you're entering a world of pain.

Its also here but i dont have access to that site, im sure you do :
 12-22-2009, 03:29 AM         #26
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Morning Tweet: The next round's on DeSean Jackson
Mon Dec 14,2009 9:00 AM ET By Rick Chandler

Yes, I gotta admit that if this had happened in Philly, it's all we'd be reading about today. As it is, Giants fans throwing loaded beer bottles at the Eagles' DeSean Jackson only warrants a lowly spot on this guy's Twitter page, and a couple of Philadelphia blogs. It happened in the third quarter of the Eagles' 45-38 win last night, with Jackson scoring on a 60-yard pass from Donovan McNabb, and traveling the final few yards backwards into the end zone. A couple of Giants fans, unamused by the antics, launched two full beer bottles at Jackson.

Eagles fans have the bad rep, but their Giants counterparts can be just as loutish. As any fan of The Life and Times of Tim can tell you.

Monday, you mark that frame an eight, and you're entering a world of pain.

Its also here but i dont have access to that site, im sure you do :
Naw, I don't post on any Giants boards...

But as I said, s**t like that is not condoned or cool on any level. Whoever did that were some Scumbags.
 8 years ago '06        #27
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Illstreet said:

It happened, no beef, it is what it is..... my grandmother has stories for days about all the s**t that happened at the vet n in ny when they clashed... btw she isn't the slightest bit proud of any of it... this s**t been going down for years... both teams been b**ching bout 4pm starts, let alone night games for years, cause of drunk fans....

Last edited by ginobili 20; 12-22-2009 at 03:39 AM..
 12-22-2009, 04:02 AM         #28
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
It happened, no beef, it is what it is..... my grandmother has stories for days about all the s**t that happened at the vet n in ny when they clashed... btw she isn't the slightest bit proud of any of it... this s**t been going down for years... both teams been b**ching bout 4pm starts, let alone night games for years, cause of drunk fans....
Its just funny to me though...if that beer bottling throwing s**t happend in philly, it would be on the front page of every sportsnews s**t....it is what it is though, we've been getting a bad rep every since that santa story was blown waaaaaay out of proportion.
 8 years ago '07        #29
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Young Forever said:
if your wearing the opposing colors in the linc, youre gonna get dissrespected...point blank period.

And its funny a giants fan made this thread considering GIANT FANS THREW BEER BOTTLES AT DJAX LAST WEEK. But of course no mention was made of it anywhere
did u read what i wrote in that thread? was it right throwing beer bottles at him? no.but when u backpedling in the endzone showing up the opposing team then yea s**t gonna get thrown.i didnt see s**t thrown at any other eagle players when they reached the endzone.and why u cant be a fan of the opposing team in the linc? its a f**king game then on top of that the 49ers was losing....so why throw s**t?
 8 years ago '07        #30
24/7foamz 
space
space
 JeeQ said:
These dudes is funny man, these Giants fans can justify throwing beer bottles at DeSean, but they can't understand how we could possibly defend the Philly fans for throwing snowballs. Loaded Beer Bottle Vs Snowball?

Beer Bottle = OK!
Snowball = Wrong!

Riiiiiggghhht , next time you NY fans come to Philly we'll just chuck beer bottles at you since you prefer that to snowballs.
what giant fan said it was cool to throw beer bottles?! and i wouldnt even be talking about this s**t if grisly wasnt crying about giant fans throwing s**t at frail jackson last week.then when i brought up the fact eagle fans was throwing snowballs at 49er players he was mute
 12-22-2009, 04:13 AM         #31
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
did u read what i wrote in that thread? was it right throwing beer bottles at him? no.but when u backpedling in the endzone showing up the opposing team then yea s**t gonna get thrown.i didnt see s**t thrown at any other eagle players when they reached the endzone.and why u cant be a fan of the opposing team in the linc? its a f**king game then on top of that the 49ers was losing....so why throw s**t?
so him celebrating justifies your fans for throwing beer bottles at him?

High-stepping been a part of the game for years.

Dont want to see him celebrate, stop him from getting into the endzone. Pretty simple concept isnt it?
 8 years ago '07        #32
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Young Forever said:
so him celebrating justifies your fans for throwing beer bottles at him?

High-stepping been a part of the game for years.

Dont want to see him celebrate, stop him from getting into the endzone. Pretty simple concept isnt it?
he backpedel'd in the endzone from like the 10 yard line thats showing up ur opponent.once again i said its not cool to throw anything meanwhile eagle fans coming up with excuses talking about."oh dont come to the linc wearing opposing colors" or "oh its just snow" instead of just saying its wrong from jump
 8 years ago '06        #33
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Young Forever said:
Its just funny to me though...if that beer bottling throwing s**t happend in philly, it would be on the front page of every sportsnews s**t....it is what it is though, we've been getting a bad rep every since that santa story was blown waaaaaay out of proportion.
everybody want's a story, i could only imagine if that santa s**t happend recently
that s**t was like the whole whisper something in somebody's ear, then wait till the 8th head get's it... it's gonna be a different story

haven't been 2 most nfl stadimus, but ta be honest, i'm sure philly is a bit more harsh then some.. ... u just gotta use some common sense though sometimes.... was thinking bout going to the opener in carolina, since my girl has fam down thier... they actually had seperate tickets avaliable called the eagles side do other teams really do this??, thats embaassing ta other home teams.... imo, s**t isn't nearly as bad as it used ta be... course u got isolated incidents, but the vet was much worse... we went undefeated at home a season thier cause teams used ta be worried bout breaking thier legs in the turf... and still didn't make the playoffs... teams don't fear coming here as much anymore...
 8 years ago '05        #34
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 8 years ago '04        #35
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
i woulda start arrestin random n*ggaz makin examples out of em if i was securty.. f**got a.ss fans..
 8 years ago '04        #36
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
*remembers michael irvin getting cheered after he dam near broke his neck*

get use to those nfc championship games
 8 years ago '04        #37
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
No class?

That's what's supposed to happen when you have on the other team's jersey. Don't be mad cause your team's fans don't ride. LOL.

At least we not throwing beer bottles like NY or pouring beer on out fielders like Victorino got dumped on. The one's with the Redskins jerseys on have no class. I mean "come on son" (ed lover's voice), we threw snowballs at Santa, why wouldn't n*ggas bomb on people with a rival team's jersey?
 8 years ago '08        #38
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
people have an obsession with philly fans i swear
 12-22-2009, 07:34 AM         #39
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see eagles fans downgraded from batteries to snowballs.
 8 years ago '07        #40
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 StateZFinest said:
i see eagles fans downgraded from batteries to snowballs.

i damn sure remember a few people saying they got hit with batteries

they also was hitting women too
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy