Eagles Fans Show They Have No Class Once Again - HILARIOUS

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #281
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450

[pic - click to view]

12-23-2009, 04:54 PM         #282
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

On Tuesday [Sept. 2003], during his regular weekly radio show, Joe Jurevicius related comments made to him during pregame warmups for Monday's game between the Bucs and Eagles. Philadelphia fans were yelling at Joe, "Where is your son" and "How's your son?"

Quarterback Daunte Culpepper was fuming about the way he said his wife was treated in the stands.
"You can boo, you can have fun with it, but when it comes to the point where you're throwing stuff and spitting on people, it's disrespectful," Culpepper said. "That's how people really get hurt. Lord knows, if I would've been up there, somebody definitely would've gotten hurt."

Those famously churlish Philly fans can't hide behind the urban legends. The truth is out there: They simply booed Santa Claus. Frank Olivo - the erstwhile Santa in question - wasn't drunk, nor was his red suit in tatters that December day in 1968 when he walked onto the field for the halftime show, only to be met by a chorus of jeers and a snowball fusillade from Eagles fans.

And as expected, the fans had plenty of passion sometimes too much. Shortly after the game ended, a small group of Eagles fans hurled plastic beer bottles at a contingent of Patriots fans celebrating at Jacksonville Landing, an outdoor downtown entertainment hub. A bit of pushing and shoving ensued; it was quickly broken up with the help of pepper spray used by police officers.

* A 1997 Monday Night Football game against the San Francisco 49ers in which, infuriated by a series of calls by the officials and poor play by the Eagles, fans engaged in a number of highly visible, large-scale brawls on national television. In the last quarter, one fan fired a flare gun across the stadium into empty seats in the 700 level. Fans entering home Eagles games have been subject to pat-down searches at entry by stadium security ever since.
* A contingent of Eagles fans traveled to the 1999 NFL Draft in New York for the sole purpose of jeering the Eagles selecting anyone other than Heisman Trophy winning running back Ricky Williams. Local radio hosts had recruited the boorishly behaving crew to protest the selection, which turned out to be future Pro-Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb. McNabb stayed composed during the incident, and the thirty or so fans who booed him were subsequently derided as the "Dirty Thirty," while the radio hosts in question were widely criticized for their roles as instigators. McNabb has since become one of Philadelphia's most beloved sports icons.

* During a 1999 game against the hated Dallas Cowboys, Cowboys wide receiver (and bete noire of Eagle fans) Michael Irvin was knocked unconscious when his head was driven into Philadelphia's hard turf-covered cement field after a catch. As Irvin lay prostrate and immobile on the turf, Eagles fans cheered the injury. Irvin was ultimately diagnosed with a broken neck, and the injury ended his career.
 8 years ago '04        #283
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
 unkoricky said:
wow, that s**t took you FOREVER to put together.

8 years ago '05        #284
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Cheering a broken neck and making jokes about a man's dead son, that's low...
 12-24-2009, 01:43 AM         #285
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Blueprint getting s**t on yet again...
 12-24-2009, 08:13 AM         #286
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
wow, that s**t took you FOREVER to put together.

Copy and paste from 1 website
 8 years ago '05        #287
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 unkoricky said:
this means nothing to me, the only difference between what happens in philly and what happens everywhere is its reported or made a big deal out of when it's brushed under the rug everywhere else or just no one cares about it when it doesnt happen in philly. im over being upset that ignorant fans continuously talk about how bad philly fans are when they arent even knowledgeable of the on-goings that happen in their own stadium
 12-24-2009, 08:29 AM         #288
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody is saying every other team in the nfl is perfect and dont act like morons.. i've seen retarded Cowboy fans act a fool with other fans. They talk s**t, push, act like there gonna f!ght but dont... security breaks it up and its done with. Happens in every stadium.

But we dont throw s**t at fans or tell a player how's his dead son doing .

but it's pretty bad when its usually the eagles always being reported for this s**t and nfl players always talk about how bad there fans are.
 8 years ago '05        #289
space
space
 unkoricky said:
nobody is saying every other team in the nfl is perfect and dont act like morons.. i've seen retarded Cowboy fans act a fool with other fans. They talk s**t, push, act like there gonna f!ght but dont... security breaks it up and its done with. Happens in every stadium.

But we dont throw s**t at fans or tell a player how's his dead son doing .

but it's pretty bad when its usually the eagles always being reported for this s**t and nfl players always talk about how bad there fans are.
YOU DONT WHAT!!!! i been to cowboys stadium (the old one) and im a eagles fan and homie trust me when i say my story is a lot different from yours, but i knew what i was getting my self into and i heard the stuff that would or could happen.
 12-24-2009, 08:42 AM         #290
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
YOU DONT WHAT!!!! i been to cowboys stadium (the old one) and im a eagles fan and homie trust me when i say my story is a lot different from yours, but i knew what i was getting my self into and i heard the stuff that would or could happen.
what year did you go? Security has tighten up a lot at Texas Stadium since about Parcells Era.

f!ghts hardly breakout anymore compared to the past.
 8 years ago '07        #291
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Grisly said:
man, at least me and these other dudes be havin entertaining arguments with factual information.

ya'll two n*ggas is just goin back and forth about NOTHING, on some middle school s**t.

give it up.
It must be x mas, because I actually agree with everything you said in that post...
 8 years ago '07        #292
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
Yo, Face, I have a question for you. Me and my cuz were trying to figure this out last night. If y'all and the Vikes tie, who will get the tie breaker, and the first round bye???
 8 years ago '05        #293
space
space
 unkoricky said:
what year did you go? Security has tighten up a lot at Texas Stadium since about Parcells Era.

well homie i can say the same thing about the linc, i mean look at the year of the stories you quoted. 1968, 1999, 1997 and them you finally come in the 2000's. and i went to the christmas game
 8 years ago '05        #294
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Yo, Face, I have a question for you. Me and my cuz were trying to figure this out last night. If y'all and the Vikes tie, who will get the tie breaker, and the first round bye???
we would because we have a better conference record vikings have lost to the panthers and cardinals and if they lose another game it would be to a nfc opponent which would be 3. and we have to win out and if thats the case we would have two conference losses which would be the cowboys and saints
 8 years ago '07        #295
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
we would because we have a better conference record vikings have lost to the panthers and cardinals and if they lose another game it would be to a nfc opponent which would be 3. and we have to win out and if thats the case we would have two conference losses which would be the cowboys and saints
Thats what is was thinking, but I wasn't sure on the conference records. So basically the Vikes probably will something to play for come week 17...We need all the help we can get at this point...
 8 years ago '05        #296
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Thats what is was thinking, but I wasn't sure on the conference records. So basically the Vikes probably will something to play for come week 17...We need all the help we can get at this point...
yeah the only way the viks are playing for nothing is if they win this week and we lose. so you're prolly rooting against us this week (which is no different than any week )
 8 years ago '04        #297
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
 Dope Bai said:
It must be x mas, because I actually agree with everything you said in that post...
lol right
 8 years ago '07        #298
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah the only way the viks are playing for nothing is if they win this week and we lose. so you're prolly rooting against us this week (which is no different than any week )
Right, but watch this, we need you to win the division, cuz if Dallas wins the division, we can't tie you for the last spot. You have the tie breaker. Our best possible situation was for the Saints to beat the boys, and for us to beat the skins...

Still i think our best possible was in is to tie Dallas. I pretty sure we can win out, but Dallas is confident right now...
 12-24-2009, 03:05 PM         #299
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear u philly f**gots do dat s**t to me. i'll k!ll ya f**kin family n*gga real talk. f**k prison send me fa life.

buncha soft a.ss n*ggas wouldn't see me wit da hands.
wouldn't throw a snowball at Kimbo when dey alone in a back alley

pus*y a.ss n*ggas
 8 years ago '04        #300
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
 unkoricky said:

and all the stories you posted are from 2003 or earlier.

so I guess we changed too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy