Eagles Fans Show They Have No Class Once Again - HILARIOUS

most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
232 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
 NBA Paul George & His Agent Are In Las Vegas Same Time As Kyle Kuzma & Lonzo ?
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
 Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
94 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #241
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
NFC east fans, gotta love it.
 8 years ago '05        #242
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,759 | Props total: 3940 3940
 8 years ago '07        #243
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 unkoricky said:
after what TTime wrote i decided to see if he was Bulls**tting.. guess not



Karmas a muthaf**ka:lachen001:
 8 years ago '07        #244
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
Another great thread...
 12-23-2009, 01:57 PM         #245
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #246
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
ahh the classy pasttime of making fun of someones race and creed.
 8 years ago '04        #247
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 3438 3438
 StateZFinest said:


dude that s**t should've been embarassing for you to type. you're basically bragging about what impressive losers you guys are

and since when was T.O. not a good reciever when he played for the eagles?

seriously you're a joke
wtf.
are you retarded n*gga?
do you seriously have a brain defect?

the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!

there. i said it a bunch of times so your dumb a.ss can understand it.

if this n*gga Reid didn't pus*y foot for the first few years of being the Head Coach and got McNabb a receiver, the f**kin' Giants would've never even stood a chance in this decade.

not to mention the fact you guys would've NEVER made it to the Super Bowl, cus, in case you didn't notice, the only time you guys made it in recent history was the year the Eagles fell off cause McNabb was injured.

so, enjoy your super bowl, cus if McNabb played a full season that year. you would've never been there.

f**k outta my face f**got a.ss giants fans.
don't even talk until you can beat the Eagles.
4 games in a row.

only f**kin idiots in the world that i know that will KEEP TALKING s**t after getting repeatedly spanked and losing years in a row.

that'd be NY fans.


Last edited by Grisly; 12-23-2009 at 02:05 PM..
 12-23-2009, 02:05 PM         #248
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:

so, enjoy your super bowl, cus if McNabb played a full season that year. you would've never been there.

f**k outta my face f**got a.ss giants fans.
could of should of would of


If the Cowboys drafted Randy Moss, we would have a superbowl

see how dumb that sounds
 8 years ago '07        #249
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 Grisly said:
wtf.
are you retarded n*gga?
do you seriously have a brain defect?

the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!

there. i said it a bunch of times so your dumb a.ss can understand it.

if this n*gga Reid didn't pus*y foot for the first few years of being the Head Coach and got McNabb a receiver, the f**kin' Giants would've never even stood a chance in this decade.

not to mention the fact you guys would've NEVER made it to the Super Bowl, cus, in case you didn't notice, the only time you guys made it in recent history was the year the Eagles fell off cause McNabb was injured.

so, enjoy your super bowl, cus if McNabb played a full season that year. you would've never been there.

f**k outta my face f**got a.ss giants fans.
don't even talk until you can beat the Eagles.
4 games in a row.

only f**kin idiots in the world that i know that will KEEP TALKING s**t after getting repeatedly spanked and losing years in a row.

that'd be NY fans.


Stay mad f**got...

All that you ever type is bull s**t, and if's.

If's don't count home boy. If you're pops used a jimmi, we would have one less dumb a.ss to punk on this forum...


Last edited by Dope Bai; 12-23-2009 at 02:08 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #250
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
Yeah you beat us 4 times in a row. Congrats...You still don't have a ring...
 12-23-2009, 02:09 PM         #251
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-23-2009, 02:15 PM         #252
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
@ you trying sooooooo hard to expose me. Damn i must have got under your skin REAL bad. Btw thats not me.
 8 years ago '07        #253
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 65 65
 unkoricky said:
 Young Forever said:
@ you trying sooooooo hard to expose me. Damn i must have got under your skin REAL bad. Btw thats not me.
 8 years ago '09        #254
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Grisly said:
wtf.
are you retarded n*gga?
do you seriously have a brain defect?

the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!
the ONLY YEAR MCNABB HAD A #1 RECEIVER, WE WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL!

there. i said it a bunch of times so your dumb a.ss can understand it.

if this n*gga Reid didn't pus*y foot for the first few years of being the Head Coach and got McNabb a receiver, the f**kin' Giants would've never even stood a chance in this decade.

not to mention the fact you guys would've NEVER made it to the Super Bowl, cus, in case you didn't notice, the only time you guys made it in recent history was the year the Eagles fell off cause McNabb was injured.

so, enjoy your super bowl, cus if McNabb played a full season that year. you would've never been there.

f**k outta my face f**got a.ss giants fans.
don't even talk until you can beat the Eagles.
4 games in a row.

only f**kin idiots in the world that i know that will KEEP TALKING s**t after getting repeatedly spanked and losing years in a row.

that'd be NY fans.

yeah and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
 12-23-2009, 02:18 PM         #255
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
@ you trying sooooooo hard to expose me. Damn i must have got under your skin REAL bad. Btw thats not me.
so just the same guy with the same name in the same location?
 8 years ago '05        #256
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
In 2002 Eagles fans had signs making fun of Joe Jurevicius' dead son. Who died like weeks before the NFC Championship game. They were also asking him in the Tunnel, "Where is your son" and "How's your son?" That's the type of fans you have in Philly. They're the worst fans in the US hands down.
 8 years ago '09        #257
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
seriously though

face wouldnt have aerosmith on his myspace page.

hes made it clear a bunch of times he hates music that isnt hiphop.
 12-23-2009, 02:20 PM         #258
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
In 2002 Eagles fans had signs making fun of Joe Jurevicius' dead son. Who died like weeks before the NFC Championship game. They were also asking him in the Tunnel, "Where is your son" and "How's your son?" That's the type of fans you have in Philly. They're the worst fans in the US hands down.
forgot all about that
Eagles fans reach the ultimate low
Letters to the Editor
© St. Petersburg Times
published September 14, 2003

On Tuesday, during his regular weekly radio show, Joe Jurevicius related comments made to him during pregame warmups for Monday's game between the Bucs and Eagles. Philadelphia fans were yelling at Joe, "Where is your son" and "How's your son?"

How low and despicable someone must be to use the death of a newborn child in an attempt to psychologically undermine an athlete before a sporting event. We all knew the Philadelphia fans were low-brow, but that set the bar at a new low.

It would appear that this ploy did not achieve the desired effect on Joe, as he and his teammates proceeded to deliver the Eagles and their scurrilous minions a 17-0 lesson on how to be completely humiliated on national television.
 12-23-2009, 02:21 PM         #259
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:

[pic - click to view]



where did you get my picture? I didnt know i was Chinese when i was a kid?
 12-23-2009, 02:23 PM         #260
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
figured u werent black or white..only chinese ppl could be as annoying as you are on here
khmer
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
42 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
37 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Drake- I’m Upset
416 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
73 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy