Eagles Fans Show They Have No Class Once Again - HILARIOUS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 24/7foamz said:
i recall 1 thread being made saying f**k/fire sheridan this year.any complaints about the giants is done in the gamethread.unlike eagle fans who create a whole another thread just to
b**ch and moan about reid and mcflurry
so whats your points...you guys b**ch in the game thread and we make another thread to b**ch in?
 12-22-2009, 05:07 PM         #182
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
i recall 1 thread being made saying f**k/fire sheridan this year.any complaints about the giants is done in the gamethread.unlike eagle fans who create a whole another thread just to
b**ch and moan about reid and mcflurry
Does it really make that big of difference if its posted in the gamethread or its separate thread?

really man, you reaching mighty heavily here.
 8 years ago '04        #183
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
 Young Forever said:
Giants fans do the same s**t with their o-coord and d-coord, and been doing it all year.

Not to mention all you crybabies about coughlin.

Surprised you left all that out though :rolleyes:
nah, they're excuse for everything is injuries.
 8 years ago '07        #184
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 StateProperty88 said:
so whats your points...you guys b**ch in the game thread and we make another thread to b**ch in?
exactly whats the point of creating a whole another thread when u have the gamethread to b**ch and moan.its done after everytime the eagles lose and its always fire andy reid/cut mcflurry

Young Forever said:
Does it really make that big of difference if its posted in the gamethread or its separate thread?

really man, you reaching mighty heavily here.
if you say so

just funny eagle fans on here is notourious for doing it after everrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy lost
 12-22-2009, 05:14 PM         #185
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
exactly whats the point of creating a whole another thread when u have the gamethread to b**ch and moan.its done after everytime the eagles lose and its always fire andy reid/cut mcflurry

if you say so

just funny eagle fans on here is notourious for doing it after everrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy lost
Show me these threads you speak of?

i remember the cut andy reid one by X but there has been one about mcnabb this year.

Hardly a thread after "every game" as you put it. Please provide proof or stop talking out of you a**hole.

Last edited by Young Forever; 12-22-2009 at 05:19 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #186
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Young Forever said:
Did you really just compare a team that has three rings to a team that has zero?

Are you really this stupid?

Nobodies bragging about anything. Its just funny when lil dudes like you who have been in the cellar this past ten years try to s**t on the team thats ran the east this decade.
Exactly, dont forget this fact.

Grisly said:
Your not gonna see me protect Zorn, dude is clearly over his head and i wouldnt be sad if his a.ss got shot

StateProperty88 said:
people call for reid's head here way before the nfc championship so what is your point, even though im sure you dont have one.

fact of the matter is you guys know more of what happens in the stands in philly then you know whats going on in your OWN stadium. i find that hilarious. i mean are you guys that naive?
Not really, at any nfl game, there are rowdy fans and of course arguments break out. s**t happens, but when you decide to throw stuff at other fans in a place where kids and families are at, then your just a b**ch.

Nfl games arent some gladiator type s**t man, its just a damn game
 8 years ago '05        #187
space
space
 24/7foamz said:

if you say so

i think you are REALLY exaggerating with reid/mcnabb threads. i know i made a mcnabb thread and i still feel that way. i know the eagles fans on here disagree with me but i personally can live with 5 not being here, but just wondering...why the hell would i make the thread after a loss. thats makes sense to you?
 8 years ago '05        #188
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Exactly, dont forget this fact.

Your not gonna see me protect Zorn, dude is clearly over his head and i wouldnt be sad if his a.ss got shot

Not really, at any nfl game, there are rowdy fans and of course arguments break out. s**t happens, but when you decide to throw stuff at other fans in a place where kids and families are at, then your just a b**ch.

Nfl games arent some gladiator type s**t man, its just a damn game
no homie at every game. i mean the dog pound i cleveland, you think that s**t is peaches and cream in there because i been to a browns game and can tell you different. to be honest i been to 12 different stadiums for nfl games and can tell you stories about all of em if you want me too. and you want to b**ch about us throwing f**king snowballs
 12-22-2009, 05:22 PM         #189
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i think you are REALLY exaggerating with reid/mcnabb threads. i know i made a mcnabb thread and i still feel that way. i know the eagles fans on here disagree with me but i personally can live with 5 not being here, but just wondering...why the hell would i make the thread after a loss. thats makes sense to you?
:finger: D-Mac hater
 12-22-2009, 05:22 PM         #190
blackcity15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Philly fans are reckless
 8 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 Young Forever said:
:finger: D-Mac hater
im not a hater but you been known how i feel face...i dont make any qualms about it.
 12-22-2009, 05:26 PM         #192
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
im not a hater but you been known how i feel face...i dont make any qualms about it.
I just thought i'd give some of these f**got giant fans something more to talk about....n*ggas really crying about how many threads we make about our team, like really? Last time i checked this is a messageboard f**king idiots
 8 years ago '05        #193
space
space
 Young Forever said:
I just thought i'd give some of these f**got giant fans something more to talk about....n*ggas really crying about how many threads we make about our team, like really? Last time i checked this is a messageboard f**king idiots
yeah i feel you but to be honest i dont see that many eagles threads on here , it may just be me but i dont see it. but people (especially giants fans) are going to find something to b**ch about when it comes to philly fans
 12-22-2009, 05:30 PM         #194
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Nah i feel you, i can only remember two threads this year one by you and one by X. Another was from that kevkhalee dude who knows absolutely nothing about the eagles, wouldnt surprise me if dude was a cowboy/giants fan posing as an eagle fan. he made that one ridiculous thread about mccoy being a bust
 8 years ago '05        #195
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
never seen snow so i dont know what to say
 8 years ago '07        #196
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 410 410
 8 years ago '06        #197
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Salty cuz that 9ers fan's team has 5 Superbowls while his team has none :(
 8 years ago '04        #198
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,578 | Props total: 30788 30788
its funny what people do, even when they dont even play for the actual team. phillys a city full of a bunch of heroin addicted compulsive gamblers that lose there rent money when there team gets beat in the big game.... again

funny thing is i love mcnabb, i just cant root for them cause of yous people lol
 8 years ago '05        #199
space
space
 Pyro911 said:
Salty cuz that 9ers fan's team has 5 Superbowls while his team has none :(
yeah thats exactly why
 8 years ago '05        #200
space
space
 dc3003 said:
its funny what people do, even when they dont even play for the actual team. phillys a city full of a bunch of heroin addicted compulsive gamblers that lose there rent money when there team gets beat in the big game.... again

funny thing is i love mcnabb, i just cant root for them cause of yous people lol
so how long have you lived in philly?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy