Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2009, 02:36 AM         #1
10088 pageviews
333 comments

Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles Fans Show They Have No Class Once Again - HILARIOUS

[video - click to view]

333 comments for "Eagles Fans Show They Have No Class Once Again - HILARIOUS"

8 years ago '09        #2
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Karma is a b**ch, you wonder why the Eagles have been to 5 NFC Championship games and still havent won a superbowl

Cuz their fans f**k it up for themselves
 8 years ago '06        #3
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
lol philly fans are the worst
 12-22-2009, 02:46 AM         #4
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same thing happened at the jets game with the jets fans towards atl players but no mention of it anywhere???

dudes wake up on phillys d*ck.

Last edited by Young Forever; 12-22-2009 at 02:47 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #5
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Karma is a b**ch, you wonder why the Eagles have been to 5 NFC Championship games and still havent won a superbowl

Cuz their fans f**k it up for themselves

Was just thinking the same thing......
 8 years ago '06        #6
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
that's just the east man....folks out there don't give a f**k....

long time sports fans and long time knuckle heads.....my family is out there in Jerz and they just is wild as f**k when it comes to their behavior at sporting events....

tuff, post-industrial cities...they yield tuff people and tuff fans...that being said was this really that bad? Snowballs? C'mon...
 12-22-2009, 02:51 AM         #7
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gadd said:
lol philly fans are the worst
Dogg if your wearing another teams colors going to the linc, f**k you expect would happen?
 8 years ago '06        #8
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
ok, how many team actually play in the snow?... most eliminated already... u get enough drunk fans in any arena, they will prolly be pelting dudes with them as well.... philly and ny take sports more seiouzly then most and have the media not helping the cause.... philly fans for the most part are pasionatie bout thier sports.. gotta take the bitter with the sweet sometimes... cause for the MOST part philly is more passionatie bout thier teams, win or loose
 8 years ago '06        #9
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that's just the east man....folks out there don't give a f**k....

long time sports fans and long time knuckle heads.....my family is out there in Jerz and they just is wild as f**k when it comes to their behavior at sporting events....

tuff, post-industrial cities...they yield tuff people and tuff fans...that being said was this really that bad? Snowballs? C'mon...
there's nothing tuff about throwing snowballs tho. If anything its b**chmade. 49ers fans have rings and a nice city at least.
 8 years ago '06        #10
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
ok, how many team actually play in the snow?... most eliminated already... u get enough drunk fans in any arena, they will prolly be pelting dudes with them as well.... philly and ny take sports more seiouzly then most and have the media not helping the cause.... philly fans for the most part are pasionatie bout thier sports.. gotta take the bitter with the sweet sometimes... cause for the MOST part philly is more passionatie bout thier teams, win or loose
I really don't get how you're defending this.
 8 years ago '06        #11
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Young Forever said:
Dogg if your wearing another teams colors going to the linc, f**k you expect would happen?
true but damn there was like 100 snowballs being thrown at once. I doubt we'd see that type of snowball throwing anywhere else
 12-22-2009, 02:59 AM         #12
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I really don't get how you're defending this.
Jesus christ man its a f**king snowball...you've never thrown one in your life? Not like anyone is gonna end up injured from a f**kin snowball you pus*y
 12-22-2009, 03:05 AM         #13
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Same thing happened at the jets game with the jets fans towards atl players but no mention of it anywhere???

dudes wake up on phillys d*ck.
Did they pelt them over and over again for like 2 minutes?... No they didn't did they?

Stop being stupid and acting like you don't know the difference.
 8 years ago '06        #14
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 KSoraci7 said:
there's nothing tuff about throwing snowballs tho. If anything its b**chmade. 49ers fans have rings and a nice city at least.
cmmon... boston isn't a up scale place either... It wasn't like garnett wasn't hesitant coming thier before they signed ray allen... u seem ta know your s**t, so i'm sure you won't argue garnett being hesitant of coming thier, cause of some of the racial tension... he is close with russell who had ta put up with a lot of s**t thier... not being able ta eat in resturants, denied hotel access etc..... and let's not foget about boston pretty much dis owning the patriots back in the day as well... winning changes peoples out looks, vick's past s**t, is pretty much a memory right now... n pa has the tuffest animal rights acts in the country.... no beef, everybody got skekotons... I'll take a passionaite fan base that acts dumb at times any time of the week though
 8 years ago '04        #15
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Call us a**holes its cool with me. Thats the reason why your team and fans are scared to come play in philly. Because we actually support our team and give a f**k what u think....Its intimidating...talk about us having the 'worst' fans...call it passion...

Id be throwing snowballs 2. f**k what u heard
 8 years ago '07        #16
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,798 | Props total: 451 451
i posted this same video in the other thread made by the eagle fans talking about nobody wanna see them in january
 8 years ago '06        #17
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 KSoraci7 said:
it's a tuffness that comes in when they say, this is my f**kin city and my f**kin stadium and if you ain't rockin eagles colors than we're gonna f**kin abuse you....

nah, it ain't right, but it is what it is....
 8 years ago '07        #18
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,798 | Props total: 451 451
 Young Forever said:
Jesus christ man its a f**king snowball...you've never thrown one in your life? Not like anyone is gonna end up injured from a f**kin snowball you pus*y
snow a day old plus cold=ice not just snow
 8 years ago '06        #19
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
cmmon... boston isn't a up scale place either... It wasn't like garnett wasn't hesitant coming thier before they signed ray allen... u seem ta know your s**t, so i'm sure you won't argue garnett being hesitant of coming thier, cause of some of the racial tension... he is close with russell who had ta put up with a lot of s**t thier... not being able ta eat in resturants, denied hotel access etc..... and let's not foget about boston pretty much dis owning the patriots back in the day as well... winning changes peoples out looks, vick's past s**t, is pretty much a memory right now... n pa has the tuffest animal rights acts in the country.... no beef, everybody got skekotons... I'll take a passionaite fan base that acts dumb at times any time of the week though
You're right Garnett was hesitant, good memory with the Russell s**t. Russell also was the first black coach in basketball, but that was 50 years ago. Sure philly fans are passionate, but that was still some coward a.ss s**t if you ask me. If there was some rivalry involved then it'd be more understandable.
 12-22-2009, 03:17 AM         #20
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
snow a day old plus cold=ice not just snow
if your wearing the opposing colors in the linc, youre gonna get dissrespected...point blank period.

And its funny a giants fan made this thread considering GIANT FANS THREW BEER BOTTLES AT DJAX LAST WEEK. But of course no mention was made of it anywhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy