Who has the Highest Kill/death ratio on Boxden for MW2?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #61
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
1.45 with about 1600 k!lls. highest streak 18...and i actually try to capture objectives when playing hq and domination
 12-23-2009, 08:32 PM         #62
Upstate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Yea but how many k!lls do u have is the question??
14,330 k!lls, 8298 deaths. = 1.73 k/d
 8 years ago '06        #63
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
i dont remember talking to you though.. was it in the modding thread? there was a lot going on in there all the time, i talked to a lot of different people that i couldnt name.

kegar you can keep trying to spin this on me but lets break it down for you: YOURE the one who felt like lying about something on the internet was a good idea, its not MY fault you got exposed cause im not the one who even cared to look (i did call you out in your thread though before it happened nostradamus of the bxgs perhaps?) everyone laughed at how much of a loser you were.. seriously, it was an active thread, a lot of non-bxgs posters came in a had a good laugh at your expense. so not only are you a loser, but you're in denial about it AND you try and excuse the fact you boost at a game. seriously go f**k yourself you lame a.ss simp

at least da ill one knows to STFU whenever him lying about his home theater setup is brought up.
 8 years ago '09        #64
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1053 1053
1.50 and 30 k!llstreak
 8 years ago '05        #65
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
u know as i read this alot of people have no lives.. im around a 1.00, 3500 k!lls usually go around 18 and 10 per game
 8 years ago '06        #66
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
why it matter
 8 years ago '08        #67
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1272 1272
Wow u n*ggas put in work....I'm like 1.06 with 3500 k!lls I believe.

1 or over is pretty good imo.
 8 years ago '09        #68
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,853 | Props total: 1675 1675
i float around 2.00..... 1.99 atm highest i've been is 2.04. 15.4k k!lls

Last edited by xslick504; 12-25-2009 at 02:40 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #69
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Comic Book Guy said:
i dont remember talking to you though.. was it in the modding thread? there was a lot going on in there all the time, i talked to a lot of different people that i couldnt name.

kegar you can keep trying to spin this on me but lets break it down for you: YOURE the one who felt like lying about something on the internet was a good idea, its not MY fault you got exposed cause im not the one who even cared to look (i did call you out in your thread though before it happened nostradamus of the bxgs perhaps?) everyone laughed at how much of a loser you were.. seriously, it was an active thread, a lot of non-bxgs posters came in a had a good laugh at your expense. so not only are you a loser, but you're in denial about it AND you try and excuse the fact you boost at a game. seriously go f**k yourself you lame a.ss simp

at least da ill one knows to STFU whenever him lying about his home theater setup is brought up.
You know we off that right? :jay:

Seriously tho, I really don't care what Kegar do he is still pretty damn beast when it comes to MW2, which is all that matters boost or no boost.

And whats the big deal with people hating boosting?...Its that serious?....You must start crying when you see me with a s3xy red tiger gun and a high rank in 2 hours huh?...Well oh well. =]

But on topic.

1.16 K/D almost 12K kils, 32 k!ll Streak...I was a 1.20 before I prestiged but started f**king around and now I'm there.

But I stopped caring about my K/D and focus on having fun and trying to win by any means necessary. I noticed focus on K/D all the time can make you lose. =/
 12-25-2009, 08:31 PM         #70
Colony84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
You know we off that right? :jay:

Seriously tho, I really don't care what Kegar do he is still pretty damn beast when it comes to MW2, which is all that matters boost or no boost.

And whats the big deal with people hating boosting?...Its that serious?....You must start crying when you see me with a s3xy red tiger gun and a high rank in 2 hours huh?...Well oh well. =]

But on topic.

1.16 K/D almost 12K kils, 32 k!ll Streak...I was a 1.20 before I prestiged but started f**king around and now I'm there.

But I stopped caring about my K/D and focus on having fun and trying to win by any means necessary. I noticed focus on K/D all the time can make you lose. =/
Unless you're a team death match player.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy