Who has the Highest Kill/death ratio on Boxden for MW2?

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
1BANKS87 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 4 4
1.50 k/d,10,000+ k!lls highest streak 34 and dropped 14 nukes so far,I'm at 70 but still haven't decided on prestige or not I want to for the challenges but I have a kid and only play maybe 2 hours a night so gonna take me a min to get back up to 70 I think on prestige
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #42
King Jackson 87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 2183 2183
3.10 K/D .. 13K+ k!lls .. 1.50 W/L .. 1st Prestige LVL 70 and staying lol ..
 8 years ago '07        #43
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I'm thinkin' about copin' it for PS3 so I can run over dudes.
 8 years ago '05        #44
QualityRecords 9 heat pts
space
space
$15,898 | Props total: 3074 3074
I don't remember how many k!lls I have but I think my K/D was .97, I'm not very good. I was at a .8 but I'm steadily getting better I guess. I get a lot more headshots now and I'm not too far away from getting a positive K/D ratio.
 8 years ago '04        #45
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,507 | Props total: 991 991
 pjmiller435 said:

i'm sorry. for real. you need to squad up with some real boys and show ya how to do it.
Good in a clan =/= good outside of one (alot of people have yet to seem to realize this and I'm sure the majority of the people in this thread run with one. NOT SAYING RUNNING WITH FRIENDS IS A BAD THING BUT LETS KEEP IT REAL.)

Its all good when you know the people you're playing with but when there is no one to watch your back its a COMPLETELY different story.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 12-23-2009 at 02:06 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #46
Honolulu Blue 33 heat pts33
space
space
$17,780 | Props total: 1757 1757
 kegar89 said:
You only come out of the closet to say something ignorant to somebody. Shut the f**k up, your opinion means nothing to anybody around here.
lmao!!!! u mad doggie? compulsive lying on the internet is a disease, you know.
 12-23-2009, 02:56 PM         #47
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
lmao!!!! u mad doggie? compulsive lying on the internet is a disease, you know.
Not mad at all, just funny that you sit there and try to talk down on me constantly.

Your the only one who brought something negative up about boosting.
 8 years ago '08        #48
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
 kegar89 said:
Not mad at all, just funny that you sit there and try to talk down on me constantly.

Your the only one who brought something negative up about boosting.
Lol I was wondering why he thought you were mad. You be hitting a nerve son.
 8 years ago '04        #49
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 160 160
5120 k!lls
 8 years ago '06        #50
space
space
you're a loser if you boost. plain and simple. doesnt matter who you are. i can prove this many different ways. try to defend it; that makes you even more of a loser.

you got the time to sit down and play mw2 to get to the 10th prestige before you even start accumulating challenges, headshots and so on?

do i even have to go on?

the game was made for entertainment purposes... not for wannabe mlg losers who think this game is serious business and camp, run around with akimbo shotguns or generally play like a douche/pus*y makes the game less fun.
 8 years ago '06        #51
space
space
but hey, at least you deleted your stickied thread and took that loss like a good little b**ch. i was about to pull out some gems from that classic.

funny you say im the one who lays low and comes out of the closet to say something.. come to think of it, damn.. i havent seen much of you at all, not nearly as much as before you got put out for being a loser in self denial.
 8 years ago '08        #52
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
CBG you mad?
 8 years ago '06        #53
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 2707 2707
 AyeDre said:
CBG you mad?
He's always mad!
 12-23-2009, 04:00 PM         #54
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
but hey, at least you deleted your stickied thread and took that loss like a good little b**ch. i was about to pull out some gems from that classic.

funny you say im the one who lays low and comes out of the closet to say something.. come to think of it, damn.. i havent seen much of you at all, not nearly as much as before you got put out for being a loser in self denial.
Damn kid, you actually keep tabs on me like that? I have 4 days, 16 hours of play time in a month and a week since the game has been out. In those 4 days of gameplay, there has been glitches like the private match glitch and javelin glitchers that overall made the game unplayable. So while everyone complained, I boosted and got to 10th prestige so I didn't have to lose perks/guns or any of that s**t again. You might call it being a loser, while I call it being smart. I see myself playing this game for a year, there are tons of challenges out there that I'll have to work for so the game won't get boring.

... And to respond to your last comment, I don't come out the closet and always say something negative or ignorant like you do. I help people who ask questions and I try to keep the BXGS a good place to post, unlike your negative comment mad jealous a.ss.
 8 years ago '08        #55
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 TreZ said:
He's always mad!
 8 years ago '06        #56
space
space
ayedre i'd say something in return but i literally have no idea who you are

kegar nobody should take you seriously, anyone who feels like they gotta lie to build/protect an internet reputation is somebody who deserves to be hung at city hall
 8 years ago '05        #57
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
1.55 with 6.4k k!lls. Was way higher but i dont even give a f**k anymore just trying to hit 70 before i stop playing this game.
 8 years ago '08        #58
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:

kegar nobody should take you seriously, anyone who feels like they gotta lie to build/protect an internet reputation is somebody who deserves to be hung at city hall
We've had several conversations in different threads so you fail right there buddy. But you do look like you have problems remembering things but whatever

I also don't see why anyone would take you serious either? Seem like you the only one mad here.

I do it for the lolz

Last edited by AyeDre; 12-23-2009 at 04:47 PM..
 12-23-2009, 05:02 PM         #59
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:

Take me seriously? It's the internetzzz why should anyone take anyone serious? Apparently you do.

For real though your a lame, all you do is hate and your a waste to even respond to so from this moment forward enjoy the ignore list f**got. Maybe you can get a life and quit hating on people all the god damn time. If something bothers you so bad just skip over it, commenting on something and showing it upsets you/bothers you makes YOU look like the one who takes people seriously.

One final question: WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU WHAT I DO?
 12-23-2009, 05:03 PM         #60
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
We've had several conversations in different threads so you fail right there buddy. But you do look like you have problems remembering things but whatever

I also don't see why anyone would take you serious either? Seem like you the only one mad here.

I do it for the lolz
Oh s**t Dre, he doesn't know who you are. He must be big time or something.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago