Jamie Foxx: "Kobe Bryant is a great scorer but not a great player"

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

greatest scorer but not the greatest player in the NBA
I agree 23 29.49%
Disagree 55 70.51%
Voters: 78. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 fmoney88 said:
when has kobe won anything without having a great big man?
when did Jordan win anything without Phil Jackson and Scottie Pippen?

we can go look at every great player in league history and find a complimentary good player on that team when they won title(s)

so get the f**k outta here with that lame s**t, nobody wins a title on their own dumb a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #82
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 fmoney88 said:
when has kobe won anything without having a great big man?

when has shaq won anything without a great two guard??

smh wow the kobe hate is crazy funny
its one thing to not like a player because of something about his game or maybe your just a fan of another team, but when its hate because of personality stuff and youve never met kobe personally, then thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard
"bu bu but he did shaq dirty" "bu bu but you can just tell he is a douchebag" "bu bu but you can just tell he is a bad teammate" some of the most dumbest things ive ever heard
 8 years ago '04        #83
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11562 11562
 I'm The Dan said:
aren't you the boston fan that was runnin his mouth a bit back? can't tell anymore because boston didn't win last year, so you aint got s**t to show for lakers in your sig/avy...

anyway, kobe could find a cure for aids and you dudes would make some lame joke about it... the haters upset that kobe gets all the play now while they're favorite players don't (probably pierce for you) and ya'll some jealous b**ches...

if kobe goes on to win seven rings, ya'll will find something to b**ch about.
what are u talking about? if he wins 7 hes still a b**ch... and still the best in the league...
 8 years ago '05        #84
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
When was this on the radio? I heard someone said that Orlando was the 8th seed. So it obviously wasn't anytime this year or last year. That must've been a few years back. My reason for asking is because if this was in 2006 or 2007, then Jamie has an argument. I think Kobe established himself as a great player and a good teammate around that time. IMO, it was '06-'07 season, but others could argue that it was the '05-'06 season. Now, it's not a question. He's a great player. Just because he's a comedian does not mean that he doesn't know s**t about sports. Hell, dudes on here act like they are analyst themselves.
 8 years ago '06        #85
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
 Captain Fresh said:
Jamie foxx is one talented dude: actor, comedian, musician, heard a good athlete and so on...but this n*gga has no talent at being a sports analyst
and that's exactly why no one should really pay any mind to his comments here.....

you wouldn't give a f**k if John Madden was makin comments on how great of a financial forecaster Bernanke is would you? No, cause them two is in different lanes....

Jamie is great at what he does, but he ain't got no weight to his opinion....If someone like Doc Rivers or John Wooden said that s**t about Kobe than maybe I'd listen up, but they don't, so there you go...
 8 years ago '05        #86
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
well this is old and was said last year if we were talking about last year when he was demanding to be traded and trashing his team i would agree...but now it is not a new story so people stop makin a big deal outta nothin..
 12-22-2009, 12:38 AM         #87
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 assanlb said:
when was this on the radio? I heard someone said that orlando was the 8th seed. So it obviously wasn't anytime this year or last year. That must've been a few years back. My reason for asking is because if this was in 2006 or 2007, then jamie has an argument. I think kobe established himself as a great player and a good teammate around that time. Imo, it was '06-'07 season, but others could argue that it was the '05-'06 season. Now, it's not a question. He's a great player. Just because he's a comedian does not mean that he doesn't know s**t about sports. Hell, dudes on here act like they are analyst themselves.
january 2008
 8 years ago '09        #88
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28
Kobe haters have no logic. "f**k it, imma hate the man just because. i have no logic just hate. kobe sucks, i dont know why he just does." i swear if Lebron wins a ship yall gon swear up and down he did it by himself
 8 years ago '06        #89
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
i compeltely diasgree
 8 years ago '05        #90
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 kmoney626 said:
Kobe haters have no logic. "f**k it, imma hate the man just because. i have no logic just hate. kobe sucks, i dont know why he just does." i swear if Lebron wins a ship yall gon swear up and down he did it by himself
Lebron won't win but if he did with his team the past few years then yea we can safely say he did it byhimself.. just like if A.I. would have won with the sixers that year... but he didn't and lebron won't. Kobe is top ten all time with 4 rings because he is with a franchise that spends money , gets the right coaches, and the right players.. its the f**king lakers they have been winning since they been in the league kobe is just 1 of the many great players to go throught there. people go to teams that win and they forget about money and bust they a.ss to win cause thats what those franchises do. now if kobe and shaq were on the grizzlies they would have put up record numbers then signed 100 million dollar contracts with the teams that they know want to win... Kobe is a great player but people should stop acting like he is jesus, and haters should stop acting like he is not top 2 player in the leaguefor the past 7-8 years
 8 years ago '07        #91
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 paidNfull said:
Jamie Foxx is a comedian and by that, he have a great script by saying that because that was absolutely hilarious
word
 8 years ago '09        #92
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,442 | Props total: 8514 8514
 Russ369 said:
What the f**k does Jamie Foxx know about basketball? Stick to making overrated movies, Jamie.
wowww up that avi pic, thats a crazy pic
 8 years ago '09        #93
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
When I first read it, I thought it said "Jamie Foxx says Kobe is the greatest scorer" (I read it wrong)... So I was expecting to see the Kobe haters come in here and say that Jamie Foxx is a comedian and that his argument should hold no merit.

But I then read it says "Kobe Bryant is a great scorer but not a great player"... So these same people who would have said his argument has no merit, are now riding with what he says and that his argument has a point.

Besides, how can you be a great scorer but not great player I dont get it
 8 years ago '05        #94
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Alot of ignorance in here. Kobe is the best player to play with in the league right now. He keeps everyone around him focused and caring about one thing, winning. It's obvious.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #95
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
thats the funniest s**t i ever heard him say, damn that n*gga is a hell of a comedian
 8 years ago '04        #96
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8451 8451
 Jersey826 said:
Got damn that second dude sonned the s**t outta Jaimie on his own show!

Jaimie: "I could score 81 against the Raptors"

Dude: "You couldn't make the All-Star team at your local YMCA, you need to cut that s**t out"

Nobody wants to play with him? Really?

-Ron Artest says different
-Pau Gasol says different
-Trevor Ariza says different
The list could go on and on

Theres so much ridiculousness in that video from the Kobe haters. Jaimie gets sonned and then goes "well umm umm he's on the all r*pe team LAWLZ!"
I agree with Jamie Foxx 100%
The lakers are the Yankees of Basketball = everybody wants to play for them because They are The "LA" Lakers. If Kobe played for the Spurs I dont think Ron, Pau, or travor would be knocking doors down to come play with kobe.
 8 years ago '06        #97
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
Kobe is by far the best player in the league no questions asked you can hate him but you damn sure can't deny the talent
 12-22-2009, 10:11 AM         #98
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's very possible to be a great scorer but not a great player.
The same way lots of people on here have said the same thing about Iverson. Now those same people are acting as if it's impossible since the same thing is being said about Kobe.
 8 years ago '05        #99
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 Tommy_Bunz said:
january 2008
Well then I agree, Jamie doesn't know what the f**k he's talking about.
 8 years ago '05        #100
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 DJ Maximum said:
what are u talking about? if he wins 7 hes still a b**ch... and still the best in the league...
If you're still saying he's the best in the league, then your hate has nothing to do with him as a player. Why is your hate all personal then? I still don't understand how someone could hate someone so much when they don't know them in real life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy