Jamie Foxx: "Kobe Bryant is a great scorer but not a great player"

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

greatest scorer but not the greatest player in the NBA
I agree 23 29.49%
Disagree 55 70.51%
Voters: 78. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
 paidNfull said:

[pic - click to view]

wtf is wrong with you clowns
so many times he let la down his absoulutly one of the worst performances from a superstar in a finals in 08 and 04 loses by 39 in the last game and gave up a 25 point lead at home and shot like 25% in 04 finals

lost 3_1 lead 06

he'll b**ch and blame otha people if teams not doin good ... hes a child sometimes
 8 years ago '08        #42
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
funny how n*ggas on here talk about kobes personality and they never met this n*gga in their life...
 8 years ago '09        #43
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
funny how n*ggas on here talk about kobes personality and they never met this n*gga in their life...
thats how bad u know kobe is u can see it in the cameras his fakeness all the quotes and vids of him b**ching the articles of him not getting a long soooooooooo what u talkin bout the proff is in the pudding
 8 years ago '09        #44
space
space
hes a great legendary player but his persona and the way he gave up in finals no thanx

but who cares about his personality and stuff

welll sorry i cant rep a douche bag a.sswhole lil whiner
 8 years ago '07        #45
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15095 15095
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
thats how bad u know kobe is u can see it in the cameras his fakeness all the quotes and vids of him b**ching the articles of him not getting a long soooooooooo what u talkin bout the proff is in the pudding
stupid

you can't tell somebody's fake by just watching interviews, you can't be serious

from the looks of your pic you gotta be like 17, so I'll let your stupidity and ignorance slide
 8 years ago '07        #46
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914

[pic - click to view]

not great enough?

f**k it. after the second time i knew n*ggas would never admit kobe was the best playin today unless he surpassed jordan's ring collection. good thing opinions dont win/lose trophies.

edit: who's better?

Last edited by Jayceon; 12-21-2009 at 07:49 PM..
 12-21-2009, 08:23 PM         #47
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still think kobe is overrated eh? Do you people even watch basketball?
 8 years ago '08        #48
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Storchaveli said:
That's funny cuz the ONLY reason Jamie Foxx won an Academy Award was cuz he could do a good Ray Charles impression.
like kobe does a good jordan impression but im on record as a wade fan but to say kobe isn't a great player is beyond ignorance × b**chassness
 8 years ago '04        #49
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11757 11757
kobes a b**ch been so since he got in the league refusing to play for a team....

hes the best in the league for now... i respect the talent he has but dude is b**chmade...
 8 years ago '04        #50
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11757 11757
 I'm The Dan said:
when YOU think of Kobe that's what you think about. Real basketball heads know what's up...

to be honest, we all know the kobe haters do the s**t they do on here to get attention. you could get away with it a few years ago when the lakers missed the playoffs... but in all honesty, you have nothing to say, but lame jokes and try to get laughs from other haters.

the fact is kobe is the best player in the league right now.. hands down. the goat? not yet, but he has a good five+ years in him to get three more rings. with the team they have now, it's possible.
never lol
 8 years ago '09        #51
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
lebrons definatly a better player,but kobe is the better scorer,but not by toooo much tho
 8 years ago '04        #52
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
lol I've heard people say the same about Kevin Martin - Kevin Martin and Kobe are two different type of players
 8 years ago '09        #53
kmoney626 
space
space
$400 | Props total: 28 28
 beantown85 said:
yea because anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot right?

Kobe has b**ched and cried to get his way out of LA people seem to forget about that he was gonna leave if he didn't get his way. On top of that he b**ches and cried to get one of the best big men of all time to leave his team then cries he doesn't have help

doesn't really sound like a great player, sounds more like a child who needs to get his way
Shaq plays in Clevland now because Lebron needs what? Wade won a ship because he had what? A Big Man. so where is your logic?
 12-21-2009, 09:53 PM         #54
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
That's funny cuz the ONLY reason Jamie Foxx won an Academy Award was cuz he could do a good Ray Charles impression.

^^^dumbest s**t i've ever heard,thats like saying "only reason why (insert name) won an Oscar was because he can act" guess you also forgot foxx was nominated for collateral as well
 8 years ago '09        #55
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
stupid

you can't tell somebody's fake by just watching interviews, you can't be serious

from the looks of your pic you gotta be like 17, so I'll let your stupidity and ignorance slide
yes im 17

well fine from what ive heard and seen and read i think hes some weird guy how laughs at his own jokes bossy pre madonna who cry s when he dosent get his way and at least that part is true any1 can see
 8 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
kobes a b**ch been so since he got in the league refusing to play for a team....

hes the best in the league for now... i respect the talent he has but dude is b**chmade...
exactly right now hes def best player but was not alwayz some of these past years like his stans say
 8 years ago '08        #57
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,732 | Props total: 11628 11628
How could you n*ggas really hate on the man that made this

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #58
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 kmoney626 said:
Shaq plays in Clevland now because Lebron needs what? Wade won a ship because he had what? A Big Man. so where is your logic?
bron and dwade aint cry all season tho
 8 years ago '06        #59
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
yes im 17

well fine from what ive heard and seen and read i think hes some weird guy how laughs at his own jokes bossy pre madonna who cry s when he dosent get his way and at least that part is true any1 can see
Didn't you bring this bulls**t into another Kobe thread and got the s**t sonned outta you?

"He's a great player but I don't like his personality, he seems sooo fake"

Like I told your a.ss before, write that s**t in your diary and keep it there cause nobody is tryna here it. You come in here thinkin you actually got a point cause you and Kobe wouldn't match up on e-harmony, f**k outta here.
 12-21-2009, 10:27 PM         #60
Stillballin187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
How the hell does anything you mentioned validate J.FOXX's argument? All your post did was prove your sub-par knowledge of basketball and your affinity for off-court drama.

Yea maybe Kobe should have been happy with Smush as his starting pg? You fools need to realise Kobe did what it took to apply pressure for Buss to give him a decent supporting cast.

And I'm sure Shaq had nothing to do with the situation. Idiots like you need to stick to soap operas cus your only concerned with the drama. Truth is none of us know what took place other than what the media wanted you to see.

Most of the NBA greats, and many current players all say Kobe is the best player in the league.

Reigning olympic champion, NBA champion and Finals MVP..... GET MAD

you forgot homie? half the n*ggas in here dont care about who the best is in todays era. they mj d*ck riders and all they talk about is "who the greatest" is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy