nicki minaj voted one of the baddest chicks of the decade!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

IS NICKI MINAJ ONE OF THE BADDEST CHICKS OF THE DECADE?
OF COURSE SHE IS.. 22 88.00%
I WANT TO SUCK EMINEM'S PENIS!! 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10873 10873
I only voted Nicki for poll options because the other one was gay lol! But if I had to choose would've been Akeys.
 8 years ago '04        #62
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 smoothlikebutta said:
thats what was reported n*gga.. no doubt she got a.ss, but she be lookin thicker on some days than other..
Real n*ggaz can give two f*ks about butt pads. Who cares about that than hater b*tches???? If the a.ss looks right, there's no second guessing.
 8 years ago '06        #63
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Still Wouldnt Voted No,I Aint Finna Go Out Like That To Prove A Point. HH4E Goes On Looks and Maybe Acouple Tracks,I Dunno If He Really Listens To Her Music But Hey He A Fan Of Her Weather Its Music Or The Looks....
i feel you but it just gets annoying seeing the same thing said every time i enter a thread in the hhs.. you say you wouldnt go out like that.. fam, i know im not gay, i get mines as im sure you get yours, im just using that vote as a sattirical way.. not to be taken serious.. and the f**k do i care what n*ggaz on this site think..
 8 years ago '06        #64
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Only Seen One Gif....In The Middle Of Us Agruing,More Was Edited In The Post,It Was Too Late,We Was Already On Page 3 When He Finished Editing His Post. All Should Of Them Should Of Been Posted,Not Just One Small a.ss Gif
I say we all just sit back and appreciate these beautiful women, f**k all that arguing bulls**t.
 8 years ago '06        #65
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 aerokid240 said:
Real n*ggaz can give two f*ks about butt pads. Who cares about that than hater b*tches???? If the a.ss looks right, there's no second guessing.
o i never said i wouldnt smash or that she aint right.. thats not what im tryna prove.. im tryna shed some light on many more chicks throughout the decade to the narrow minded thread starter..
 12-21-2009, 05:17 PM         #66
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicki minaj is ugly...she has weird hands.
 8 years ago '08        #67
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
 Universal~Mind said:
His a.ss must look like this....
[pic - click to view]

u are obsessed with banning him and now with how open his a.ss is.. do you wanna dive into it or some s**t?

instead of just commenting on the girl, you making personal comments about him which makes u a SUPER f*gG.. get ya life right homo
 12-21-2009, 05:19 PM         #68
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smh when i saw that hiphop4ever made another thread about nicki. its just another thread to show how much he is truly obsessed with a girl that he has never met. and i felt like she needed to be hot for a longer period of time to be on this decade list. but i aint mad cuz once i saw those pics it showed me why she is on that list.

everyone says she is fake and s**t but idc cuz if any of u had the chance to hit that everyone of you would be all over that right away unless your gay. she looks so good in that first pic with those pants its not even fair for all the other girls with her, she would make me not even look at a hot girl who was standin next to her. i still think your way too obsessed over her but if you had to pick a girl to be obsessed with that was a good pick n*gga. her body is juzt somethin else.

[pic - click to view]

12-21-2009, 05:22 PM         #69
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #70
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 XX DIPSET XX said:
Nicki minaj is ugly...she has weird hands.
....Says The n*gga That Said Jha Jha Was A Perfect Dime....
 8 years ago '05        #71
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 smoothlikebutta said:
f**k that i just dnt think its logical to have two choices and have one question your s3xuality forcing you to choose the other one.. im not gay nor do i wanna suck ems d*ck (lmao) but im tryna make a point that this f*g hip hop forever should just post yes or no answers on the poll and not defend and d*ckride every young money thread on this site..
 Get it Right said:
:agreement6:
So in other words, ya'll cant think for yourselves and make the decison not to vote because voting is so important to your online credibility? In this case tho.....
 8 years ago '05        #72
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Al-Razi said:
u are obsessed with banning him and now with how open his a.ss is.. do you wanna dive into it or some s**t?

instead of just commenting on the girl, you making personal comments about him which makes u a SUPER f*gG.. get ya life right homo
Huge fail.....
#1 I never said i wanted anyone banned, i just disagree all the time with their f**goty Young money obssesion.

#2 I never said his a.ss looked like anything, I suggested what it might look like in a humorous manner what it could look it according to the comment made....

3rdly Your fail was so lame, you just gave Nas n Joe Budden a W.
 8 years ago '09        #73
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
She is 2 dollar wh0ore,her only talent is taking c*ck if that makes her bad then yes i fully agree.If not i will just label her as.lut like i always have.
 8 years ago '08        #74
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
 Universal~Mind said:
Huge fail.....
#1 I never said i wanted anyone banned, i just disagree all the time with their f**goty Young money obssesion.

#2 I never said his a.ss looked like anything, I suggested what it might look like in a humorous manner what it could look it according to the comment made....

3rdly Your fail was so lame, you just gave Nas n Joe Budden a W.
Why u dissagree b**ch? They are hot and your favorite rapper isn't get over it..

it's no ones fault that your dumb a.ss taste in music have you admiring corny and irrelevant rappers that dont deserve a mention. who you like 50? Joe? the Beastie Boys? b**ch stop coming in people post hating and learn to give constructive crit. Stop acting like u have a pus*y.
 8 years ago '06        #75
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
I think Ciara shoulda been on that list. How did this Nicole broad get up there....
 12-21-2009, 05:47 PM         #76
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Says The n*gga That Said Jha Jha Was A Perfect Dime....

[pic - click to view]

12-21-2009, 05:49 PM         #77
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
So in other words, ya'll cant think for yourselves and make the decison not to vote because voting is so important to your online credibility? In this case tho.....
Voting is important, you can talk about "supporting" the candidate, the only that matters is your vote. If you don't vote, your words will go unheard. People clearly get the message we are sending.
 8 years ago '04        #78
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
what has she done so rememberable
 8 years ago '09        #79
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
you needa get out the house more
 8 years ago '05        #80
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
Since when is BET credible?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago