Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Young Forever said:
Sure seems like your co-signing though...i mean its expected the aints gonna catch hate after losing, i mean ladiesman been pumpin his chest since week 1...i know i do the same thing with the eagles and when we lost to the raiders everybody was out in full force to clown me but did you see me crying and making excuses? Take the L like a f**kin man if you gonna s**t talk.
so i dont hear ur excuse of mcnabb not playin against us like everyday?
 8 years ago '05        #162
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25086 25086
 Young Forever said:
Are you really asking a pats fan about winning streaks? you know the same team that won 18 games in a row only two years ago?
....That Was A General Question To All,I Knew About The Pats and I Remember There Was Hate For Them As Well. I Dont Remember You Dirty Bird n*ggas....
 8 years ago '06        #163
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
LMAO, Brees was on the verge of tears. He wanted 16-0 badly.
 8 years ago '05        #164
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
....This Has Been Battle Of The Excuses & Bullshyt,I Swear...
 12-21-2009, 03:11 PM         #165
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-21-2009, 03:11 PM         #166
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Against the 3 Good QBs you've faced 6 Ints....Against the a.ss QB's 13(and i f**kin stopped counting after the Rams game) f**k outta here you n*ggas had 6 INTs after week 2 against Stafford and Kolb so ya i can use that f**kin excuse ......Im callin overrated on that secondary....Last 3 weeks your opponents points 77 Saints 76
You trying make arguement that pointless.

3 good Qb's created 6 INTS = thats 2 Int per game , any defense would love to have a stat line including your Cards.

The point here is that we did on a consistent basis no matters who's the QB? We play garbage and Super Winning QBs and we still produce takeaways except for Saturday. I know you want hate on Saints posters and called the seconday overatted I dont care. However, the reasoning behind is asinine and I check you on it.
 8 years ago '04        #167
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
Losing to Dallas in Decemeber AT HOME =
at struggling against the lions
 12-21-2009, 03:12 PM         #168
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OptimusSaint said:
IM OVER HERE READING WEBSITES AND LISTENING TO ESPN BROADCASTERS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE SAINTS SEASON IS OVER AFTER LOSING 1 MEANINGLESS GAME
Give me some links please

OptimusSaint said:
THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME
It wasnt meaningless

OptimusSaint said:
AND IM NOT EVEN A COLTS FAN AND THEY ARE SCREWING THEM ALSO...
Colts are undefeated still

OptimusSaint said:
NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGERS.
Chargers are like 17-0 in December thats why.

OptimusSaint said:
THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME WITH KEY PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE
Who?
 8 years ago '05        #169
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Plizaya J said:
so i dont hear ur excuse of mcnabb not playin against us like everyday?
thats because you guys pump your chest about that game as if its something to really brag about. yeah you beat us and you were the better team that day, but saints fans act like our starting qb not playing had nothing to do with the lost. so i guys if brees wasnt playing and brunell started the season you guys would be 13-1
 8 years ago '04        #170
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
& @ the responses in this entire thread. First of all, yeah the Saints lost to Dallas but they still 13-1 with 2 games left and 1 victory away from clinching home-field, what team wouldn't want that? Lol. @ anybody who saying the Saints barely winning games. Didn't they beat the Eagles 48-22 in Philly? The Giants 47-28? The Pats 38-17? The Jets 24-10? The Bills 27-7? The Bucs 38-7 in Tampa? The Lions 45-27? Didn't they come from down 21 points right before the half against Miami to win by 2 Td's? Lol. They have the highest point diff in the NFL at +185 lol, the next closest team is the Colts @ +146, that's damn near 40 points lol. And for anybody who saying anything about injuries: Jamal Brown, Billy Miller & Heath Evans are gone for the season. Mike Bell, Pierre Thomas, Reggie Bush, Lance Moore, Jeremy Shockey, Tracy Porter, Jabari Greer, Randall Gay, Darren Sharper, Sedrick Ellis, Scott Fujita have all missed games and them n*ggas still 13-1 Lol. What make people think that if those players ain't healthy by the time the playoffs get here that they can't make a run? Lol. I mean really? One loss and now they sad? Didn't the Eagles lose to the Raiders? Lol. @ everybody waiting on the Saints to lose to say "I told you so".
 8 years ago '04        #171
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:

Who?
shockey,greer, and ellis

i only bring up porter though cuz u got to see what impact he has in that game

he comes in and they only score 10, if i were to say something like "well, if greer played....." thats just speculation of what he would bring, but porter got to show u he wouldve made a difference against that team on that day; we just put him in too late
 8 years ago '05        #172
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 aldo said:
& @ the responses in this entire thread. First of all, yeah the Saints lost to Dallas but they still 13-1 with 2 games left and 1 victory away from clinching home-field, what team wouldn't want that? Lol. @ anybody who saying the Saints barely winning games. Didn't they beat the Eagles 48-22 in Philly? The Giants 47-28? The Pats 38-17? The Jets 24-10? The Bills 27-7? The Bucs 38-7 in Tampa? The Lions 45-27? Didn't they come from down 21 points right before the half against Miami to win by 2 Td's? Lol. They have the highest point diff in the NFL at +185 lol, the next closest team is the Colts @ +146, that's damn near 40 points lol. And for anybody who saying anything about injuries: Jamal Brown, Billy Miller & Heath Evans are gone for the season. Mike Bell, Pierre Thomas, Reggie Bush, Lance Moore, Jeremy Shockey, Tracy Porter, Jabari Greer, Randall Gay, Darren Sharper, Sedrick Ellis, Scott Fujita have all missed games and them n*ggas still 13-1 Lol. What make people think that if those players ain't healthy by the time the playoffs get here that they can't make a run? Lol. I mean really? One loss and now they sad? Didn't the Eagles lose to the Raiders? Lol. @ everybody waiting on the Saints to lose to say "I told you so".
.....Finally
/Thread

*waits for old history to get posted to make a point*
 8 years ago '04        #173
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
thats because you guys pump your chest about that game as if its something to really brag about. yeah you beat us and you were the better team that day, but saints fans act like our starting qb not playing had nothing to do with the lost. so i guys if brees wasnt playing and brunell started the season you guys would be 13-1
i only bring up that game cuz eagles fans always hating on us
 12-21-2009, 03:18 PM         #174
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aldo said:

FINNALY SOMEONE MAKES SENSE :agreement6:
 12-21-2009, 03:18 PM         #175
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aldo said:
Naw, this thread is jokes. Ladies man makes a shock post and most of the posters fell for it. Its pretty funny, tho
 12-21-2009, 03:24 PM         #176
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
shockey,greer, and ellis

i only bring up porter though cuz u got to see what impact he has in that game

he comes in and they only score 10, if i were to say something like "well, if greer played....." thats just speculation of what he would bring, but porter got to show u he wouldve made a difference against that team on that day; we just put him in too late
Was it those 3 guys fault ya scored 3 points through 3 qts
 8 years ago '07        #177
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14589 14589
 aldo said:
So, when that player in bold said after that loss "The way we were playing lately it was bound to happen" I guess that had nothing to do w/ barely winning games then huh? Your teams own player basically said I told you so w/ that line.
 8 years ago '04        #178
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:
Was it those 3 guys fault ya scored 3 points through 3 qts
read what i said bout porter then shut up
 12-21-2009, 03:27 PM         #179
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
So, when that player in bold said after that loss "The way we were playing lately it was bound to happen" I guess that had nothing to do w/ barely winning games then huh? Your teams own player basically said I told you so w/ that line.
Hold Up when Reggie said that... post a link or something
 12-21-2009, 03:27 PM         #180
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
read what i said bout porter then shut up
I thought football was played for four quarters?

if thats the case, you guys won the 2nd half.:agreement6::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago