Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2009, 02:35 PM         #121
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
it doesn't matter how many points you win or lose by. you dudes got r*ped. any non saints fan can easily see that by watching the game. true you made a small meaningless comeback to make the box score look more friendly but you were dominated in that game.
nah making teams tap out with 8 minutes left in the game and puting up close to 50 pts is a raping
 8 years ago '07        #122
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 notoriousthugzz said:
it doesn't matter how many points you win or lose by. you dudes got r*ped. any non saints fan can easily see that by watching the game. true you made a small meaningless comeback to make the box score look more friendly but you were dominated in that game.
I like your Avy, I hope the Doc takes care of business over there in Philly
 8 years ago '05        #123
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25093 25093
 Plizaya J said:
bx is too stupid to understand this, or they just dont want to hear it cuz its the saints
...Its The Hate Man,Just Leave It Be. The More We Explain,The More They Say Its Excuses Or We Wont Take The L. Its No Point In Agruing,Just Leave It Be & Let The Playoffs Talk For Us. These Is Coming From Dudes That Cant Stand Our Streak and Remember...We k!lled Some Of These n*ggas In Games,So Leave It Be. No Point....:dancingcool:

Gattsau said:
Funny how despite all the s**t they talk not one saints fan would take me up on a bet....
Posted via Mobile Device
....What Bet? Never Seen Yo Funny Looking Bet....
 12-21-2009, 02:36 PM         #124
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Its The Hate Man,Just Leave It Be. The More We Explain,The More They Say Its Excuses Or We Wont Take The L. Its No Point In Agruing,Just Leave It Be & Let The Playoffs Talk For Us. These Is Coming From Dudes That Cant Stand Our Streak and Remember...We k!lled Some Of These n*ggas In Games,So Leave It Be. No Point....:dancingcool:

u may be right
 12-21-2009, 02:37 PM         #125
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
7 turnovers
Deflecting = the first sign of a loss. Just admit your boyfriend ladiesman made a whack a.ss thread and take the L.
 12-21-2009, 02:38 PM         #126
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
bx is too stupid to understand this, or they just dont want to hear it cuz its the saints
actually its the other way around.

I dont care if you have Deion Sanders , Ronnie Lott , Rod Woodson & Champ Bailey in your secondary.

If you cant get to the QB, he's gonna pick you apart. Blame your front 7 for giving Romo all day.

Secondarys benefit from a good pass rush.

"cause its the Saints" you act like ya'll have a Dynasty or something this decade.

OptimusSaint said:
u may be right
Hate comes when you make retarded threads week after week saying "your next"
Its called karma, stop crying.

Last edited by unkoricky; 12-21-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 12-21-2009, 02:39 PM         #127
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

They really are stupid down south arent they? AN AINTS FAN made this thread you f**kin retard. @ anyone being upset of a team thats never done anything in their franchise history. Why arent the colts getting hate here? I mean they're still undefeated. Think about it you f**king retard.
 8 years ago '04        #128
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 keithbm1111 said:
by the way..does a guy REALLY dress up as a transformer every saint game? thats f**king hilairous...and pathetic

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dressing up like a transformer > wearing a giant shoe on ur head
 8 years ago '04        #129
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT MAN!?! NOBODY SAID THE SAINTS ARE A BAD TEAM. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF. THEY LOST, GET OVER IT. I'VE SET THRU MANY MANY f**kED UP FEELING DEFEATS. IT HAPPENS.
are u readin the same thread?
 8 years ago '07        #130
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I didnt say i approved of what Pats fans wear, believe me. I have season tix and hate 90% of the f*gs in there. Thankfully I've never seen the clowns wearing the gorilla/spiderman mask but i have seen the clown in the bruschi jersey. But try and act like the transformer or "whistlehead" guys arent clowns too. Id f**king hate to sit behind them
 8 years ago '04        #131
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:

New Orleans defense was never that good they just had a offense(saints) who r*ped teams defenses early giving a weak defense(saints) a early lead so it makes an offense have to throw the ball and greg williams could just blitz em crazy.now that the offense isnt putting up them big points for they defense.opposing offense can run the ball and punch New orleans in the mouth
we havent been able to blitz as much cuz our man to man corners have been out
 8 years ago '04        #132
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
So were gonna pretend you almost didnt almost lose a Falcon team without Matt Ryan and Michael Turner? Were gonna pretend you werent a missed field goal away from losing to f**kin Jason Campbell? Were gonna pretend you didnt just lose a f**kin team notorious for sucking in December IN THE DOME the same place you said your fans just wont let your team lose....f**k outta here scrub
we beat them when they had turner and ryan too
 8 years ago '08        #133
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Sub 0 said:
@ this dude

We been racking up INTs every game until Saturday thats including Eli, Brady and Matt Ryan. Stats prove it. So dont with that inexpericenced QB BS. And another YPG fukking meaningless when you can create turnovers, we are no. 1 at doing so. A team can go 95 yards but if the defense can create a turnover on the 5. Defense won the battle, due that the offense didnt score, is this what football about?
Against the 3 Good QBs you've faced 6 Ints....Against the a.ss QB's 13(and i f**kin stopped counting after the Rams game) f**k outta here you n*ggas had 6 INTs after week 2 against Stafford and Kolb so ya i can use that f**kin excuse ......Im callin overrated on that secondary....Last 3 weeks your opponents points 77 Saints 76
 8 years ago '05        #134
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Young Forever said:
They really are stupid down south arent they? AN AINTS FAN made this thread you f**kin retard. @ anyone being upset of a team thats never done anything in their franchise history. Why arent the colts getting hate here? I mean they're still undefeated. Think about it you f**king retard.
...He Made It To Clear Some Issues But After That....All I See Is f**king Hate. n*ggas Aint Hating On The Colts Cause This Aint New For Them,We Seen This Before But When They First Was On It,You n*ggas Was Like f**k The Colts & There Streak and All That Bullshyt. If The Eagles Had A Winning Streak,You Be Making Threads Back To Back On The Streak. So Dont Act You f**kin Wouldnt. Now We Catch A L and Ya'll Act Like We Got Kick Out The Playoffs.

When Playoffs Come Then We Can Talk & Agrue But Right Now 13-1 Aint Badd and Even Colt Fans Will Tell You That But The Rest Of You n*ggas...When The Last Time Yall Had A Winning Streak Like This? Like Seriously....A n*gga Curious,School Me On "Your Team"

Last edited by Fresh; 12-21-2009 at 02:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #135
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
Oh s**t now its a meaningless preason game with players resting.. gtfoh.. ahh this is sad
i think maybe he was sayin in the grand scheme it was a meaningless game cuz its only 1 loss and it wont cost us anything

i dont think he meant they werent trying, cuz the players definitely wanted to win
 8 years ago '08        #136
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Plizaya J said:
we beat them when they had turner and ryan too
OK so murder them without there 2 best players then.....Ladiesman was tryin to talk that s**t about almost losing to the Lions like yall didnt lose to a team without there 2 elite players and Jason f**kin Campbell
 8 years ago '07        #137
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^^ didnt see Pats fans making "you're next" threads in '07

edit: to fresh
 8 years ago '07        #138
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Young Forever said:
:agreement6::agreement6:

& Main Event stay clownin' on these S'aints fans.
 8 years ago '05        #139
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
^^ didnt see Pats fans making "you're next" threads in '07

edit: to fresh
...We Started Our Own Trash Talking But There Was Threads On The Streak Tho.
 8 years ago '07        #140
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,795 | Props total: 446 446
 Plizaya J said:
we havent been able to blitz as much cuz our man to man corners have been out
that maybe the case.but it also help ur defense when a team is down 21-0,and now they gotta pass an order to get back in the game.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy