Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2009, 02:26 PM         #101
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
YOU PLAYED A BACKUP QB MAKING HIS 1st START AND HE LIT UP THAT SECONDARY THAT YOUR HYPING UP......f**k outta here you should be a team with there backup QB whos never played a meaningful down in the NFL
u need to be worried about your team losing to teams like the 49ers and almost letting detroit win...
 8 years ago '07        #102
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
by the way..does a guy REALLY dress up as a transformer every saint game? thats f**king hilairous...and pathetic
 8 years ago '09        #103
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 OptimusSaint said:
Im lmao...soon as we lose 1 game..people treating the saints like the aliens on that independence day movie with will smith.....thinking they have the blueprint to beat the shield.....enjoy your week of excitement.....because i will enjoy the playoffs
WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT MAN!?! NOBODY SAID THE SAINTS ARE A BAD TEAM. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF. THEY LOST, GET OVER IT. I'VE SET THRU MANY MANY f**kED UP FEELING DEFEATS. IT HAPPENS.
 12-21-2009, 02:27 PM         #104
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS IS OPTIMUS SAINT AND IM SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OF THE DECEPTICONS (SAINTS HATERS) we will be back

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by OptimusSaint; 12-21-2009 at 02:30 PM..
 12-21-2009, 02:27 PM         #105
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
There secondary has been overrated from jumpstreet....Racking up INTs at the start of the season against 2 rookies, a QB who made his 1st career start, and Trent Edwards......Kolb put up nearly 400 yards with a healthy Saints secondary...Nobody fears them
@ this dude

We been racking up INTs every game until Saturday thats including Eli, Brady and Matt Ryan. Stats prove it. So dont with that inexpericenced QB BS. And another YPG fukking meaningless when you can create turnovers, we are no. 1 at doing so. A team can go 95 yards but if the defense can create a turnover on the 5. Defense won the battle, due that the offense didnt score, is this what football about?

Last edited by Sub 0; 12-21-2009 at 02:29 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #106
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 OptimusSaint said:
Im lmao...soon as we lose 1 game..people treating the saints like the aliens on that independence day movie with will smith.....thinking they have the blueprint to beat the shield.....enjoy your week of excitement.....because i will enjoy the playoffs

the real streak will begin come playoff time

[pic - click to view]

Excuse me, But I had to laugh at that. Saint's ain't doin' a thing in the playoffs....You better hope you guys get Home Field.. causeee thats the only hope you have.

Can't wait to see the Cards/Vikings whoop that a.ss in the p-offs.
 8 years ago '07        #107
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
what happen to mcallister and kenzie?! didnt u pick these corners up? and didnt ladiesman make a thread basically saying "you dont wanna throw against this secondary" or some s**t?

New Orleans defense was never that good they just had a offense(saints) who r*ped teams defenses early giving a weak defense(saints) a early lead so it makes an offense have to throw the ball and greg williams could just blitz em crazy.now that the offense isnt putting up them big points for they defense.opposing offense can run the ball and punch New orleans in the mouth
 8 years ago '04        #108
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 keithbm1111 said:
who the f**k cares? what does this even mean?

Porter isnt some MVP type player that you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE PLAY in order to win.
whatever if u didnt see how different the d looked when he came in, i dont know what to tell u
 8 years ago '08        #109
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 OptimusSaint said:
u need to be worried about your team losing to teams like the 49ers and almost letting detroit win...
So were gonna pretend you almost didnt almost lose a Falcon team without Matt Ryan and Michael Turner? Were gonna pretend you werent a missed field goal away from losing to f**kin Jason Campbell? Were gonna pretend you didnt just lose a f**kin team notorious for sucking in December IN THE DOME the same place you said your fans just wont let your team lose....f**k outta here scrub
 8 years ago '04        #110
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 OptimusSaint said:
our defense is predicated on having greer and porter as starters right now..then greg williams can dial up the exotic blitzes he likes to do. because those 2 players play great man to man coverage
bx is too stupid to understand this, or they just dont want to hear it cuz its the saints
 8 years ago '05        #111
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
Oh s**t now its a meaningless preason game with players resting.. gtfoh.. ahh this is sad
 12-21-2009, 02:31 PM         #112
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #113
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Funny how despite all the s**t they talk not one saints fan would take me up on a bet....
Posted via Mobile Device
i dont ever bet
 12-21-2009, 02:32 PM         #114
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
So were gonna pretend you almost didnt almost lose a Falcon team without Matt Ryan and Michael Turner? Were gonna pretend you werent a missed field goal away from losing to f**kin Jason Campbell? Were gonna pretend you didnt just lose a f**kin team notorious for sucking in December IN THE DOME the same place you said your fans just wont let your team lose....f**k outta here scrub
Stop owning the kid...this is getting downright embarrassing
 8 years ago '04        #115
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
There secondary has been overrated from jumpstreet....Racking up INTs at the start of the season against 2 rookies, a QB who made his 1st career start, and Trent Edwards......Kolb put up nearly 400 yards with a healthy Saints secondary...Nobody fears them
what did brady do against us?
 8 years ago '04        #116
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 Plizaya J said:
well if we got abused and only lost by 7 points, thats pretty good
it doesn't matter how many points you win or lose by. you dudes got r*ped. any non saints fan can easily see that by watching the game. true you made a small meaningless comeback to make the box score look more friendly but you were dominated in that game.
 12-21-2009, 02:34 PM         #117
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Stop owning the kid...this is getting downright embarrassing
ive been owning n*ggas for 13 weeks and will continue
 8 years ago '04        #118
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 Main Event said:
OWNED

can be just ban these f**kin f**gots after this season and NO returns to mediocrity?
 8 years ago '04        #119
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
7 turnovers
 12-21-2009, 02:34 PM         #120
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:

Excuse me, But I had to laugh at that. Saint's ain't doin' a thing in the playoffs....You better hope you guys get Home Field.. causeee thats the only hope you have.

Can't wait to see the Cards/Vikings whoop that a.ss in the p-offs.
Eagles and Cowboys would smash them too, Saints are a good team but not championship ready. cry about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago