Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 m-f said:
:rolll augh:
.............................Win a superbowl first.

No room to talk.

Wait actually, win a Conference game.

No room to talk, shut the f**k up.....Saints aint doin' s**t in the playoffs.
38 -17

still mad i see
 8 years ago '04        #82
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:
24-3 going into the 4th qt. Regardless of the score, ya got abused.
saints 17, cowboys 10 after porter entered the game
 8 years ago '09        #83
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Main Event said:
And thats why im on some f**k the Saints status right now......n*ggas ask why we clown on them for losing but these dudes make threads every f**king week talking bout Whos Next and posting bulls**t Breesus pics....I swear the Saints better f**kin hope they dont play us and we win cause ill have a f**kin field day on here
It is cool to be proud of your team doing well, but yea, if I was gonna make a thread for every week the Colts done well s**t would be a mess. The fact is, the Saints have underperformed for years now. They have been my pick outta the NFC since they got Brees, but they just never pulled it all together. I like N.O. alot, and am glad to see them doing well; with that said; a piece of me inside was cheering for the Cowboys after them getting s**t on all week by the media. Saints fans haven't been handling winning very well as we all know, it's bad when I want to see the team lose because their fans act like some dorks that are around some pus*y for the first time. Every team is going to have setbacks and losses. Just part of it. Nobody thinks the Saints are a bad team, but the Cowboys did expose a few flaws that had been worry spots. I don't see any team in the NFL that doesn't have at least one spot that they need to work on. As much as this guy was making his Goldberg You're Next threads and s**t, to say this was a meaningless game now after the fact is pretty b**ch move cause if not for them 'Boys we'd be seeing another f**king thread running off at the gums.

Plizaya J said:
ladiesman isnt our spokesman
Word, but he is the loudest of yall, which isn't a fair a.ssesment to lay down on every other Saints fan out there, however there are other places and people I know that want to downplay the s**t now after the fact.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 12-21-2009 at 02:16 PM..
 12-21-2009, 02:12 PM         #84
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
checkmate

8 years ago '08        #85
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,467 | Props total: 557 557
 OptimusSaint said:
IM OVER HERE READING WEBSITES AND LISTENING TO ESPN BROADCASTERS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE SAINTS SEASON IS OVER AFTER LOSING 1 MEANINGLESS GAME, YET THE VIKES LOSE 3 GAMES TO BELOW AVERAGE TEAMS AND COWBOYS LOSE 2 IN A ROW AND THEY STILL ARE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFC AND IM LMAO....I DONT THINK THEY EVEN FOLLOW THE GAMES, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD. THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME WITH KEY PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE, STILL HAD A SHOT TO TIE THE GAME IN THE FINAL SECONDS AND WE GOT 1 MEANINGLESS LOSS...AND IM NOT EVEN A COLTS FAN AND THEY ARE SCREWING THEM ALSO...NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGERS.....IM GLAD WE LOSS THE GAME THOUGH...SHOWED ME HOW MANY HATERS WE HAVE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HIDING OUT COME PLAYOFF TIME....HOMEFIELD HAS TO COME THROUGH NEW ORLEANS AND LETS SEE HOW TEAMS PLAY US WHEN WE HAVE OUR FULL SQUAD BACK ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE.....ITS GONNA BE k!ll TIME
Your defense was never anything impressive so what did that really matter? Dallas shut down that offense at least for the most part.

As far as the Colts go we all know they don't show up in the post season and the Chargers have proven time and time again they can beat them in the playoffs. They are the hottest team in the NFL right now.
 8 years ago '05        #86
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4897 4897
Saints have been playing like a.ss for weeks. Cowboys were the only team in that stretch that had something to prove and play for and from the word 'go' they were on it starting with that big TD pass to Austin.

When nothing was going their way they panicked. Lost all the balance you thought they had and were praised for. Completely forgot they had a running game. Couldn't stop the Cowboys from moving up and down the field...couldn't stop turning it over b/c Dallas played coverage all game and the Saints still didn't run the ball.

They didn't just lose to Dallas they showed all the zzzzzs in their armor that a team like my Eagles or Dallas or Green Bay can use to beat them. They lost their mystique at home...a place where they are apparently unbeatable. You think any NFC East team is gonna fear going in there? You think Green Bay will be afraid to go in there. Right now if the playoffs started today they could really only beat the Vikings and the Cards in the NFC. It essentially comes down to this. Their whole playoff success rests in the hands of a man thats has 1 postseason win. If Brees doesn't play well they have absolutely nothing else to hang their hat on.
 8 years ago '04        #87
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
but Williams was too dumb to take Jenkins off of Austin tho even tho he was gettin abused
ya i dunno y u wouldnt put speed on speed (porter on miles) and size on size (jenkins on williams)

guess they were tryin to ease him back and didnt want him covering the #1, i dunno
 8 years ago '07        #88
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Plizaya J said:
38 -17

still mad i see
Nahhh.. Don't even care..
3 Super Bowls in the last Decade > Saints 40 years in the league.

Still heart broke I see.

Patriots

League championships (3)
Super Bowl Championships (3)
2001 (XXXVI), 2003 (XXXVIII), 2004 (XXXIX)
Conference championships (6)
AFC: 1985, 1996, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007
Division championships (11)
AFL East: 1963
AFC East: 1978, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

Playoff appearances (16)
AFL: 1963, NFL: 1976, 1978, 1982, 1985, 1986, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007

Saints.

League championships (0)
Conference championships (0)
Division championships (4)
NFC West: 1991, 2000
NFC South: 2006, 2009
Playoff appearances (8)
NFL: 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2000, 2006, 2009

8 years ago '07        #89
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Plizaya J said:
who the f**k cares? what does this even mean?

Porter isnt some MVP type player that you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE PLAY in order to win.
 12-21-2009, 02:16 PM         #90
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Schmoove said:
Saints were trying to lock up Home Field LOL at calling the game meaningless
we knew the vikings were gonna get smashed by carolina :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #91
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Gattsau said:
Saints fans r delisounal as hell
Posted via Mobile Device
this x 20

ladiesman acting like this game didnt mean s**t, but everyone and their mother, father, uncle knows that if they won we'd see another "you're next" bulls**t thread

12-21-2009, 02:17 PM         #92
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
24-3 going into the 4th qt. Regardless of the score, ya got abused.
That shows how wack Dallas is. They should put 35 by the 4th quarter, but they didnt and almost choke. Defense was bad, but came up with stops except those 3 long drives. I'm feel better now after watching this weekend that no team in the NFC cant fukk with us including Dallas

Oh yeah this was Dallas must win game, they really need this one more than us.

Last edited by Sub 0; 12-21-2009 at 02:19 PM..
 12-21-2009, 02:17 PM         #93
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
who the f**k cares? what does this even mean?

Porter isnt some MVP type player that you absolutely HAVE TO HAVE PLAY in order to win.
our defense is predicated on having greer and porter as starters right now..then greg williams can dial up the exotic blitzes he likes to do. because those 2 players play great man to man coverage
 8 years ago '08        #94
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
It is cool to be proud of your team doing well, but yea, if I was gonna make a thread for every week the Colts done well s**t would be a mess. The fact is, the Saints have underperformed for years now. They have been my pick outta the NFC since they got Brees, but they just never pulled it all together. I like N.O. alot, and am glad to see them doing well; with that said; a piece of me inside was cheering for the Cowboys after them getting s**t on all week by the media. Saints fans haven't been handling winning very well as we all know, it's bad when I want to see the team lose because their fans act like some dorks thats are around some pus*y for the first time. Every team is going to have setbacks and losses. Just part of it. Nobody thinks the Saints are a bad team, but the Cowboys did expose a few flaws that had been worry spots. I don't see any team in the NFL that doesn't have at least one spot that they need to work on. As much as this guy was making his Goldberg You're Next threads and s**t, to say this was a meaningless game now after the fact is pretty b**ch move cause if not for them 'Boys we'd be seeing another f**king thread running off at the gums.

There secondary has been overrated from jumpstreet....Racking up INTs at the start of the season against 2 rookies, a QB who made his 1st career start, and Trent Edwards......Kolb put up nearly 400 yards with a healthy Saints secondary...Nobody fears them
 12-21-2009, 02:19 PM         #95
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
There secondary has been overrated from jumpstreet....Racking up INTs at the start of the season against 2 rookies, a QB who made his 1st career start, and Trent Edwards......Kolb put up nearly 400 yards with a healthy Saints secondary...Nobody fears them
and what was that score again? help me remember...i forgot
 8 years ago '09        #96
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Your defense was never anything impressive so what did that really matter? Dallas shut down that offense at least for the most part.

As far as the Colts go we all know they don't show up in the post season and the Chargers have proven time and time again they can beat them in the playoffs. They are the hottest team in the NFL right now.
I pray to god that it's the Chargers\Colts in the AFC title game so we can lay that ghost to rest like with the Pats AFC Championship game.
 12-21-2009, 02:22 PM         #97
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
ya i dunno y u wouldnt put speed on speed (porter on miles) and size on size (jenkins on williams)

guess they were tryin to ease him back and didnt want him covering the #1, i dunno
blame Darren Sharper for not helping out Jenkins on that deepball touchdown.

and Sharper for missing the tackle on Austin on that hot route

Dont sit there and blame your corners, it was your team as a whole.
 8 years ago '08        #98
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 OptimusSaint said:
and what was that score again? help me remember...i forgot
YOU PLAYED A BACKUP QB MAKING HIS 1st START AND HE LIT UP THAT SECONDARY THAT YOUR HYPING UP......f**k outta here you should be a team with there backup QB whos never played a meaningful down in the NFL
 12-21-2009, 02:23 PM         #99
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im lmao...soon as we lose 1 game..people treating the saints like the aliens on that independence day movie with will smith.....thinking they have the blueprint to beat the shield.....enjoy your week of excitement.....because i will enjoy the playoffs

the real streak will begin come playoff time

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by OptimusSaint; 12-21-2009 at 02:25 PM..
 12-21-2009, 02:25 PM         #100
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OptimusSaint said:
.enjoy your week of excitement.....because i will enjoy the playoffs

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics