Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2009, 01:55 PM         #61
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OptimusSaint said:
yall been waiting 13 weeks to mess with me huh lol....
who are you ?
 8 years ago '04        #62
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 OptimusSaint said:
go watch espn
Find me a quote or a video of someone from ESPN blatantly calling the Saints a bad team.
 8 years ago '04        #63
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 OptimusSaint said:
yall been waiting 13 weeks to mess with me huh lol....i'll take 15-1 any day of the week if someone tod me that was gonna be our schedule in the start of the year
u sound like an idiot...if yall finished any less than 11-5 wit that cake schedule yall had it would have been a disappointment...the only real teams that would make you think the game was iffy was Philly, NYG, Dallas and NE and i guess maybe Atlanta...but the rest of your schedule was against scrubs...i commend yall for beating every single team so far except Dallas but lets be real, yall had a pretty easy schedule especially considerin how bad the NFC South turned out to be
 8 years ago '09        #64
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Main Event said:
Oh so its a preseason game now

Take your L like a man and quit making excuses
I didn't go thru the rest of the thread, but his title definately makes me laugh. Come on man, yall know that game wasn't pre-seaon, and wasn't meaningless...
 8 years ago '04        #65
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
who wasn't playing?

I saw sharper, vilma, brees, colston, bush, moore, meachem, harper, etc etc

yall got absolutely r*ped at home.
 8 years ago '04        #66
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
u have to admit once porter came in yall had a tough time scoring

all u saw was the back of that n*gga's jersey all game
we had a tough time scoring because ur defense was gettin to Romo forcin him to throw the ball early or take a sack...i mean there were plenty of plays in the 2nd half where yall sent no less than 6 ppl on a blitz because Romo was k!llin the secondary wit the time he had...

and Porter was on Roy Williams pretty much the whole time for whatever reason, and we all know that Williams takes himself out of games that was a pretty easy matchup for him...i honestly dont think he would have fared as well against Miles tho, but thats jus my personal opinion
 8 years ago '04        #67
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Gattsau said:
Uve played maybe 3 playoff teams from those two divisions..played one without their starting qb other two were at home and u lost one of those games..

The fuk r u braggin about
Posted via Mobile Device
well we know the jets aint one of those playoff teams
 8 years ago '08        #68
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I didn't go thru the rest of the thread, but his title definately makes me laugh. Come on man, yall know that game wasn't pre-seaon, and wasn't meaningless...
And thats why im on some f**k the Saints status right now......n*ggas ask why we clown on them for losing but these dudes make threads every f**king week talking bout Whos Next and posting bulls**t Breesus pics....I swear the Saints better f**kin hope they dont play us and we win cause ill have a f**kin field day on here
 8 years ago '04        #69
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
who wasn't playing?

greer and ellis werent playing, and once porter came in they only scored 10 points

damn, so 7 points is a raping now huh? wow
 8 years ago '04        #70
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
who wasn't playing?

Bush went out at the end of the 1st half and never returned
Shockey didnt play but Thomas played really well in his place, he caught just about everything they threw at him

really only Jabari Greer and Sed Ellis were not playin...Ellis got re-injured in the 1st half and Greer was inactive...but Williams was too dumb to take Jenkins off of Austin tho even tho he was gettin abused
 12-21-2009, 02:04 PM         #71
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the saints won that game.. i'm sure Optimus would have made a thread talking s**t.

Plizaya J said:
greer and ellis werent playing, and once porter came in they only scored 10 points

damn, so 7 points is a raping now huh? wow
You guys didnt get r*ped, but ya were getting abused pretty bad. Just watch the game again.

Last edited by unkoricky; 12-21-2009 at 02:05 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #72
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 OptimusSaint said:
IM OVER HERE READING WEBSITES AND LISTENING TO ESPN BROADCASTERS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE SAINTS SEASON IS OVER AFTER LOSING 1 MEANINGLESS GAME, YET THE VIKES LOSE 3 GAMES TO BELOW AVERAGE TEAMS AND COWBOYS LOSE 2 IN A ROW AND THEY STILL ARE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFC AND IM LMAO....I DONT THINK THEY EVEN FOLLOW THE GAMES, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD. THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME WITH KEY PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE, STILL HAD A SHOT TO TIE THE GAME IN THE FINAL SECONDS AND WE GOT 1 MEANINGLESS LOSS...AND IM NOT EVEN A COLTS FAN AND THEY ARE SCREWING THEM ALSO...NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGERS.....IM GLAD WE LOSS THE GAME THOUGH...SHOWED ME HOW MANY HATERS WE HAVE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HIDING OUT COME PLAYOFF TIME....HOMEFIELD HAS TO COME THROUGH NEW ORLEANS AND LETS SEE HOW TEAMS PLAY US WHEN WE HAVE OUR FULL SQUAD BACK ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE.....ITS GONNA BE k!ll TIME
You've been overrated from the getgo. The Lions put up 27 points on you, it took a miracle for you to beat the redskins and you just lost to the cowgirls...stfu
 8 years ago '04        #73
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
ladiesman isnt our spokesman
 8 years ago '04        #74
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
And they will stil end up with as many playoff wins as the saints
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #75
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:
if the saints won that game.. i'm sure Optimus would have made a thread talking s**t.

You guys didnt get r*ped, but ya were getting abused pretty bad. Just watch the game again.
well if we got abused and only lost by 7 points, thats pretty good
 8 years ago '07        #76
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Why Is People Clowning Us For 13-1? I Dont Get It....I Dont Get It,I Take My Loss But Sitting Here Saying The Saints Aint s**t & All This Badd Talk. If You Not A Colt Fan,Just Shut The Hell Up.

Some Teams On Here Have No Room To Speak....
:rolll augh:
.............................Win a superbowl first.

No room to talk.

Wait actually, win a Conference game.

No room to talk, shut the f**k up.....Saints aint doin' s**t in the playoffs.
 12-21-2009, 02:08 PM         #77
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
u sound like an idiot...if yall finished any less than 11-5 wit that cake schedule yall had it would have been a disappointment...the only real teams that would make you think the game was iffy was Philly, NYG, Dallas and NE and i guess maybe Atlanta...but the rest of your schedule was against scrubs...i commend yall for beating every single team so far except Dallas but lets be real, yall had a pretty easy schedule especially considerin how bad the NFC South turned out to be
yea but philly loses to the raiders and the vikings get smashed by carolina and arz gets smashed by the 49ers, and yall loss to a team twice that we put 40 pts on
 12-21-2009, 02:09 PM         #78
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LadiesMan done it agian, he know how to pissed off BXSC
 12-21-2009, 02:10 PM         #79
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
well if we got abused and only lost by 7 points, thats pretty good
24-3 going into the 4th qt. Regardless of the score, ya got abused.
 12-21-2009, 02:10 PM         #80
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
Bush went out at the end of the 1st half and never returned
Shockey didnt play but Thomas played really well in his place, he caught just about everything they threw at him

really only Jabari Greer and Sed Ellis were not playin...Ellis got re-injured in the 1st half and Greer was inactive...but Williams was too dumb to take Jenkins off of Austin tho even tho he was gettin abused
plz correct your facts before speaking.....he didnt even suit up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago