Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Main Event said:
Cause n*ggas on here thought losing just wasnt in the Saints vocabulary....Yall made threads week after week talkin about Whos Next and how your fans just wouldnt let you lose in the dome yall had f**kin Breesus pics i mean really though Breesus and all this other bulls**t yall had it coming....Guarantee if the Colts lost right now there might be 1 thread on it if that cause Colts fans on here are used to success and dont need to make a thead every 2 seconds about how good they are.....Its even funnier now that this n*gga Ladiesman is trying to act like yall werent going for the undefeated season now cause you took an L makin excuses about players being out like the Colts dont have a former defensive player of the year out for the entire season and there number 2 WR out....Thats why n*ggas give yall s**t
u cant bring up people that are out for the season cuz u wont get them back this year so this year's team doesnt include them, i have never brought up jamaal brown

i know the colts have the same problem in the secondary with their corners being hurt, but im not hating on the colts and sayin they suck; i understand how hard it is to win with a banged up secondary and i give them props

we will get the hurt players back for the playoffs and we will be fine
 8 years ago '08        #22
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
the saints defense stinks..
 8 years ago '06        #23
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 OptimusSaint said:
Cant wait till we have our full team back for the playoffs.....people forget we have been missing key players during those close games we've had this year...but i guess they just look at the score and not the game....
welcome to the nfl, where every team is missing key players.
 12-21-2009, 01:25 PM         #24
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
so if they get bounced in the playoffs w/o these "key" players you speak of, that will be the reason huh??? gettin the excuses ready now i see
i'll take my loss in the playoffs when the game actually means alot to both teams and both teams play with their best players
 8 years ago '04        #25
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
so if they get bounced in the playoffs w/o these "key" players you speak of, that will be the reason huh??? gettin the excuses ready now i see
like yall wouldve won without ware

at acting like injuries dont matter
 8 years ago '06        #26
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Why Is People Clowning Us For 13-1? I Dont Get It....I Dont Get It,I Take My Loss But Sitting Here Saying The Saints Aint s**t & All This Badd Talk. If You Not A Colt Fan,Just Shut The Hell Up.

Some Teams On Here Have No Room To Speak....
no. other teams' fans have been places in the playoffs and won ships. u guys haven't. ur fans are clearly inexperienced and think b/c ur a great regular season team (who have had a pretty soft schedule as well) it will automatically translate to the post season. we're just trying to warn you so it's not as rough when it happens. ya'll are delusional as hell.
 8 years ago '08        #27
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Plizaya J said:
u cant bring up people that are out for the season, i have never brought up jamaal brown

i know the colts have the same problem in the secondary with their corners being hurt, but im not hating on the colts and sayin they suck; i understand how hard it is to win with a banged up secondary and i give them props

we will get the hurt players back for the playoffs and we will be fine
How about yall quit b**ching about players being injured then because there is not 1 team in the NFL that has everyone healthy right now...This whole well it was a preseason type game excuse is a copout
 12-21-2009, 01:29 PM         #28
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im just disgusted how we take 1 loss and the vikings lose 3 games and get smashed by carolina and yet they are still the best team in the nfc lol
 8 years ago '04        #29
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 OptimusSaint said:
i'll take my loss in the playoffs when the game actually means alot to both teams and both teams play with their best players

tryna downplay s**t...the saints players wanted to go 16-0, they were playin it like it meant somethin...at least now they might realize to get Bushrod some help against good pass rushers cuz Ware and Spencer abused that n*gga

and these key players u speak of aint shyt fa real, maybe Tracy Porter and Sed Ellis but Shockey is nowhere near the guy he was in NY...and for all intents and purposes Thomas did pretty damn well saturday night
 8 years ago '04        #30
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
when people talk about the steeler's d suckin they know its cuz of injuries

people talk about the saints' d suckin like they fully healthy and will be like that for the playoffs

thats all im tryin to say, people keep thinkin we taking this d into the playoffs when it will be a totally different d when the players come back

greg williams is limited in what he can call defensively with those guys out
 8 years ago '04        #31
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
How about yall quit b**ching about players being injured then because there is not 1 team in the NFL that has everyone healthy right now...This whole well it was a preseason type game excuse is a copout
i never said nothing about a preseason type game
 8 years ago '04        #32
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
How about yall quit b**ching about players being injured then because there is not 1 team in the NFL that has everyone healthy right now...
dude all im tryin to say is this team wont be the team u see now come playoff time so people need to shut the f**k up about our D
 8 years ago '05        #33
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
stop crying and take your L like a man..

537 - 93 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 12-21-2009, 01:34 PM         #34
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

whats funny is these aint fans crying about injuries were telling me to stfu about our STARTING QB not playing against them...cant blame them though, its the parents fault they married each other as cousins, f**kin southerners
 8 years ago '08        #35
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Plizaya J said:
i never said nothing about a preseason type game
Read the title of this thread.......Im sick of n*ggas talkin about injuries in the f**kin NFL....Sorry to break it to some n*ggas but people are going to get injured in the playoffs s**t happens deal with it
 8 years ago '07        #36
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 SHootar said:
:iagree:
 8 years ago '04        #37
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:

tryna downplay s**t...the saints players wanted to go 16-0, they were playin it like it meant somethin...at least now they might realize to get Bushrod some help against good pass rushers cuz Ware and Spencer abused that n*gga

and these key players u speak of aint shyt fa real, maybe Tracy Porter and Sed Ellis but Shockey is nowhere near the guy he was in NY...and for all intents and purposes Thomas did pretty damn well saturday night
dont forget about greer, only allowed 14 receptions and no tds in 8 games this year

and no s**t we need to get bushrod some help we been rotating him and strief all season; usually we use bushrod against speed and strief against power but ware is like the perfect combo of both so its kinda hard for us to block someone like that this year without brown, sucks
 12-21-2009, 01:37 PM         #38
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys lost, get over it...

injuries happen...

nobody said the Vikings are the best team in the NFC...

stop listenin to what the media says about the Saints...

so this is a preseason game now? wow
 8 years ago '04        #39
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Plizaya J said:
like yall wouldve won without ware

at acting like injuries dont matter
whats funny is that Ware wasnt even playin every snap...Spencer was gettin a decent amount of pressure on his own, Brees jus was shook the whole game and our corners were playin pretty good coverage all game by takin away that deep ball that the offense thrives on
 12-21-2009, 01:37 PM         #40
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:

YEAH BUT THEY HELPED US GET 13-0 AND GO FROM A 25-28 DEFENSE TO TOP 5 IN TURNOVERS , TAKEAWAYS,ECT..........U WILL SEE....WHEN WE HAD ALL OF OUR PLAYERS ..THATS HOW WE GOT THAT 40 POINTS A GAME AVERAGE...BUT U WILL SEE COME PLAYOFF TIME
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now