Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #321
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 bangab**ch said:
correct
U wish
 8 years ago '06        #322
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 OptimusSaint said:
IM OVER HERE READING WEBSITES AND LISTENING TO ESPN BROADCASTERS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE SAINTS SEASON IS OVER AFTER LOSING 1 MEANINGLESS GAME, YET THE VIKES LOSE 3 GAMES TO BELOW AVERAGE TEAMS AND COWBOYS LOSE 2 IN A ROW AND THEY STILL ARE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFC AND IM LMAO....I DONT THINK THEY EVEN FOLLOW THE GAMES, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD. THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME WITH KEY PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE, STILL HAD A SHOT TO TIE THE GAME IN THE FINAL SECONDS AND WE GOT 1 MEANINGLESS LOSS...AND IM NOT EVEN A COLTS FAN AND THEY ARE SCREWING THEM ALSO...NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGERS.....IM GLAD WE LOSS THE GAME THOUGH...SHOWED ME HOW MANY HATERS WE HAVE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HIDING OUT COME PLAYOFF TIME....HOMEFIELD HAS TO COME THROUGH NEW ORLEANS AND LETS SEE HOW TEAMS PLAY US WHEN WE HAVE OUR FULL SQUAD BACK ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE.....ITS GONNA BE k!ll TIME
TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON !!
 8 years ago '07        #323
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Main Event said:
Oh so its a preseason game now

Take your L like a man and quit making excuses
^^ This.

You know dude is mad when he makes a thread and starts typing all caps. Haha Saints have been overrated all season long, and if they do make it to the bowl (which i dont see happening) they are going to get smashed by the colts.
 8 years ago '07        #324
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Saints fans still makin' excuses.
 8 years ago '08        #325
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 m-f said:
Saints fans still makin' excuses.
all of y'all teams that we beat played and beat stated how and why we beat y'all

now when we state how and why we got beat, now we get accused of making excuses

fans of any other NFL team is always right, but as soon as tha Saints do tha same s**t y'all do we're wrong and we're making excuses

BLAH BLAH BLAH! Shut tha f**k up and get ready to see us in tha Playoffs, because we will be ready for y'all win lose or draw
 8 years ago '06        #326
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 Gotti211 said:
U wish
I just answered the man's question. it's not over til it's over.
 12-23-2009, 12:49 AM         #327
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OptimusSaint said:
IM OVER HERE READING WEBSITES AND LISTENING TO ESPN BROADCASTERS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE SAINTS SEASON IS OVER AFTER LOSING 1 MEANINGLESS GAME, YET THE VIKES LOSE 3 GAMES TO BELOW AVERAGE TEAMS AND COWBOYS LOSE 2 IN A ROW AND THEY STILL ARE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFC AND IM LMAO....I DONT THINK THEY EVEN FOLLOW THE GAMES, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD. THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME WITH KEY PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE, STILL HAD A SHOT TO TIE THE GAME IN THE FINAL SECONDS AND WE GOT 1 MEANINGLESS LOSS...AND IM NOT EVEN A COLTS FAN AND THEY ARE SCREWING THEM ALSO...NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGERS.....IM GLAD WE LOSS THE GAME THOUGH...SHOWED ME HOW MANY HATERS WE HAVE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HIDING OUT COME PLAYOFF TIME....HOMEFIELD HAS TO COME THROUGH NEW ORLEANS AND LETS SEE HOW TEAMS PLAY US WHEN WE HAVE OUR FULL SQUAD BACK ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE.....ITS GONNA BE k!ll TIME

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #328
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 bangab**ch said:
I just answered the man's question. it's not over til it's over.
we bout to play tampa, its over
 12-25-2009, 11:30 AM         #329
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm willing to bet i heard the dumbest excuse all of all from a saints fan.. Ready for this....

Saints don't play good on saturday's.....
 8 years ago '07        #330
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Plizaya J said:
we bout to play tampa, its over
yeah, i would certainly hope you can beat TB
 8 years ago '06        #331
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
what's funny is the cowboys beat the saints, but they'll go and lose against the garbage a.ss team their playing this weak. It's just what they do.
 8 years ago '08        #332
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
that s**ts week bro
 8 years ago '05        #333
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 OptimusSaint said:
Saints fan here, man don't trip Dallas won the game str8 up, we got dominated in all phases. Nevertheless, we still had a chance to win it with our poorest performance of the year from Drew Brees(That's all you can ask for). Like one guy said, Colts fans are used of the success and you as a Saints fan know we are a better team when we are below the radar. So hats off to Dallas and no excuses for injuries and the last few weeks we were getting by but, a win is a win. It's the NFL you need a little luck every now and then to be undefeated. The Saints will be dangerous at full strength and with Dome Field Advantage in the Playoffs. Having Porter, Greer, Shockey, Moore, Gay will do wonders for the offensive and defensive gameplans(BEWARE). WHO DAT!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #334
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Randall Gay? quit acting like he would have made a differnce
 8 years ago '05        #335
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 keithbm1111 said:
Randall Gay? quit acting like he would have made a differnce
Not much, but the Rook Jenkins would not be thrust into a starting role. Teams have someone to pick on with Jenkins starting, alla Jason David...LOL. Once Greer and Porter get back, Sharper can be a Ball Hawk again instead of playing help defense. I admit we got it handed to us, I'm not making excuses. Can't make the mistakes we made against Washington and Atlanta and make them against a good team like Dallas and expect to win.
 8 years ago '08        #336
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 OptimusSaint said:
yall been waiting 13 weeks to mess with me huh lol....i'll take 15-1 any day of the week if someone tod me that was gonna be our schedule in the start of the year

:lachen001:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Main Event; 12-27-2009 at 07:38 PM..
 12-28-2009, 01:22 PM         #337
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #338
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 BTiZZLe said:
what's funny is the cowboys beat the saints, but they'll go and lose against the garbage a.ss team their playing this weak. It's just what they do.
Fail.
 12-28-2009, 05:56 PM         #339
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many Saints threads has failed in recent weeks..? And has anyway seen ladies man..?
 8 years ago '08        #340
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Lol @ bumping this thread. I hate when people do that s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy