Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2009, 08:09 PM         #301
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OptimusSaint said:
Like Jay-z Said...Im On to The Next One.....im done with this thread...i'll holla
doubt that.. you'll be posting here again soon.

bet the house on that..
 8 years ago '08        #302
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Main Event said:
*Sigh*

If you read the thread you'd know we dont think the Saints are trash...Ladiesman not being able to accept a loss and using injuries and saying this was just a "preaseason type game" is why this thread blew up....s**t just read the f**king title of the thread
lol... I read tha title, I'll read tha thread later after tha Redskins/Giants game is over with

and just so U know, Ladiesman doesn't speak for all of us and I rarely agree with anything that comes out of his fingers
 8 years ago '05        #303
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 WorldsGreatest said:
lol... I read tha title, I'll read tha thread later after tha Redskins/Giants game is over with

and just so U know, Ladiesman doesn't speak for all of us and I rarely agree with anything that comes out of his fingers
Thats wut i'm saying they characterize all saints fans off what ladiesman has to say and the s**t is pathetic. Nobody sits here and makes threads about Eagles Fans because of just one poster
 8 years ago '05        #304
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 Squareman19 said:
wtf.....if you would have won you would have been saying other stuff like we going all the way undefeated. i hope the saints lose second round. the only reason they get past the first round is because they have a bye. im from the boot and i cant stand em
cuz u a d*ck rider
 8 years ago '06        #305
Squareman19 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 22 22
so's your dad...that's why your mom left
 8 years ago '05        #306
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 Squareman19 said:
so's your dad...that's why your mom left
WOW best comeback ever :agreement2: wut r u 15?
 8 years ago '05        #307
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25137 25137
 Main Event said:
*Sigh*

If you read the thread you'd know we dont think the Saints are trash...Ladiesman not being able to accept a loss and using injuries and saying this was just a "preaseason type game" is why this thread blew up....
...Is That What Yall n*ggas Been b**ching About? Yall Want Ladiesman To Admit The Loss When The Rest Of The Saint Fans Already Admit It. Yall Love Yall Some Ladiesman
 8 years ago '08        #308
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Is That What Yall n*ggas Been b**ching About? Yall Want Ladiesman To Admit The Loss When The Rest Of The Saint Fans Already Admit It. Yall Love Yall Some Ladiesman
n*gga didnt i explain it to you on like page 2 why everyone is goin in on yall?
 8 years ago '08        #309
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Fresh Whyte said:

Ladiesman won!
 8 years ago '05        #310
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25137 25137
 Main Event said:
n*gga didnt i explain it to you on like page 2 why everyone is goin in on yall?
...Everybody Goin In On Us Over Excuses? But Like I Said...We All Have Admit Our L,We Can Say "oh we didnt have this person,oh we wasnt health" Blah Blah Blah...It Dont Matter As Long As We Accept The L and WE HAVE!!!

But You n*ggas Is Jumping Over That & Aimming Ya Guns At Ladiesman and Waiting For Him To Say It....Say Those Words "YES WE LOST,OKAY" and He Not...He Going Put It In A Way Thats Going Eat At Yall Souls For Example..."15-1" He Admit It But Yall Got Pissed Cause He Got c*cky & Put In Two Extra Wins.

Like I Said....Ladiesman Won SAINTBERG STILL LIVES!!!

Am I Right? Yall Want Him To Say It.....
 8 years ago '08        #311
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Everybody Goin In On Us Over Excuses? But Like I Said...We All Have Admit Our L,We Can Say "oh we didnt have this person,oh we wasnt health" Blah Blah Blah...It Dont Matter As Long As We Accept The L and WE HAVE!!!

But You n*ggas Is Jumping Over That & Aimming Ya Guns At Ladiesman and Waiting For Him To Say It....Say Those Words "YES WE LOST,OKAY" and He Not...He Going Put It In A Way Thats Going Eat At Yall Souls For Example..."15-1" He Admit It But Yall Got Pissed Cause He Got c*cky & Put In Two Extra Wins.

Like I Said....Ladiesman Won SAINTBERG STILL LIVES!!!

Am I Right? Yall Want Him To Say It.....
Or he could just take his L like a man and shut the f**k up....Pretending the game was just a preseason type game AFTER YOUR TEAM ADMITS YOUR GOING FOR THE UNDEFEATED SEASON is a f**kin joke.....Everyone on the BXSC knows there would be a Whos Next thread had the Saints won that game but since yall lost n*ggas wanna go ahead and pretend the game was just a preseason game....Some n*gga in another thread said somethin like "Well the Saints are known to give gifts and the Cowboys needed a gift"...f**k outta here with all this bulls**t....But its all good though when yall take that L in the playoffs there wont be anything else to say
 12-21-2009, 11:00 PM         #312
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
(looks at your past post in this thread)

not acceptable

You hurt my feelings man
 12-22-2009, 08:20 AM         #313
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
You hurt my feelings man
im sorry baby ;)
 8 years ago '04        #314
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
 WorldsGreatest said:

Ladiesman won!
lol co sign
 8 years ago '08        #315
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
:laughing19: :laughing19:@ calling it a preseason type game when leading up to the game, all saints fans were talking about how they'd CAKE WALK through the rest of the season ....but they lose and now "oh it was only a preseason type of game"

It was far from a preseason type game and you know it. the pressure was just too much for the Saints

PRESEASON worst excuse ever maybe.

by the way how you typin this thread i thought you bet your HOUSE the saints WOULD go undefeated???

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 12-22-2009 at 02:35 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #316
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Plizaya J said:
are u readin the same thread?
Seems to me like everyone with real comments are just saying that the D is somewhat of a weak spot that could be trouble down the road. That doesn't make the team bad, it just doesn't exactly make the rest of the land fall in love with them like the hometown fans because they were 13-0. I think they are a fantastic team that has underachieved for some years. I want to be so hyped about this 14-0 and s**t myself, but these games only mean so much. I expect people to expect the Colts to fail in the playoffs which I can't be too mad at given the history. Definately ready for the playoffs.
 8 years ago '06        #317
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
I've learned not to take Ladiesman seriously. He's just entertaining.
 8 years ago '07        #318
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
meaningless preseason type game...
 8 years ago '05        #319
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
I heard that if the Vikings win-out, and the Saints lose-out, the Vikings would have the first round bye right?
 8 years ago '06        #320
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I heard that if the Vikings win-out, and the Saints lose-out, the Vikings would have the first round bye right?
correct
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago