Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #261
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,969 | Props total: 7382 7382
at meaningless preaseason game. Critical home game. Good the Viqueens lost tho.
 8 years ago '04        #262
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
your missing the point. you won those last two games because you were the better team, even though you were outplayed. im not telling you about the saints, im telling you about football. and you asked me what if the saints were playing their A game, you can't just flip that s**t on once the playoffs start. and fact of the matter is you arent going to be playing the falcons and redskins in the playoffs you are going to be going up against teams that are just as good (if not close) as you are and if you play the way you guys are playing now in the playoffs you will lose, especially when you have teams like the packers and eagles that are playing their best football NOW, as opposed to September and October (which is when you played yours)
I can agree with you on that, but the season ain't over yet lol. Do you remember the 06' Colts who was getting they a.ssed spanked at the end of the season and was getting the ball ran down their throats. Yeah those same Colts went on to WIN THE SUPER BOWL even though they wasn't playing their best football. Do you remember the 08' Cardinals? Yeah they was getting they a.ss spanked too at the season lost 4 of they last 6 games including 47-7 vs Pats and 35-14 versus Vikings? Some people called them the worst division winner in the playoffs, yeah they WENT ON TO PLAY IN THE SUPER BOWL. Do you remember the 07' Giants? Lost 2 of they last 3 games and WENT ON TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL. Yes conventional wisdom says the Saints won't last long in the playoffs, but You just can't ignore the fact they are a good team, they just have to remember what got them there. n*ggas on here acting like the season over cause a bad stretch of football lol.
 8 years ago '05        #263
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 aldo said:
I can agree with you on that, but the season ain't over yet lol. Do you remember the 06' Colts who was getting they a.ssed spanked at the end of the season and was getting the ball ran down their throats. Yeah those same Colts went on to WIN THE SUPER BOWL even though they wasn't playing their best football. Do you remember the 08' Cardinals? Yeah they was getting they a.ss spanked too at the season lost 4 of they last 6 games including 47-7 vs Pats and 35-14 versus Vikings? Some people called them the worst division winner in the playoffs, yeah they WENT ON TO PLAY IN THE SUPER BOWL. Do you remember the 07' Giants? Lost 2 of they last 3 games and WENT ON TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL. Yes conventional wisdom says the Saints won't last long in the playoffs, but You just can't ignore the fact they are a good team, they just have to remember what got them there. n*ggas on here acting like the season over cause a bad stretch of football lol.
nah you guys are clearly a good team. im just saying this is a not a good time to have a bad stretch of football. and those teams you named were able to turn it around and maybe you will be able to as well, we'll see. there's no reason to think you can't, it's just of matter of will you start playing better because if you do i'm not sure there is a team in the conference that can beat you, not being bias but i think we maybe the only team because we can hang with you offensively
 8 years ago '04        #264
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
nah you guys are clearly a good team. im just saying this is a not a good time to have a bad stretch of football. and those teams you named were able to turn it around and maybe you will be able to as well, we'll see. there's no reason to think you can't, it's just of matter of will you start playing better because if you do i'm not sure there is a team in the conference that can beat you, not being bias but i think we maybe the only team because we can hang with you offensively

That's all I been trying to say lol
 8 years ago '05        #265
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
Man brah honestly making threads like this is why all these n*ggas come in here and f**king hate on all the Saints fans. This game was maybe not as important to the Saints as the Cowboys but it was damn sure far from a preseason game i was at the game and it was a playoff atmosphere. We lost the game simply because Dallas started off fast and we played our worse game of the season. Do i think Dallas would beat us in the playoffs when we get greer, porter, sed ellis, shockey, and bush healthy hell nah. But they did beat us Saturday night fair and square every team has injuries and the saints played bad and still had a chance to win at the end wit 2 min left. Atleast all our players will be back for the playoffs and thats all that matters f**k wut espn says man they just a bunch of d*ck riders that switch their whole tune up week by week.
 8 years ago '08        #266
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
WTF? How'd I miss a big 12 page thread?

I'm about to go through it then post my replies
 8 years ago '07        #267
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
see there a thing I don't understand a team will win just because he wants it more? thats how it works now? the talent and the play calling takes a backseat? and the clowning is pretty much more toward the saints fans than the saints and a big smh at downplaying a game when before hand it was a "you're next" game, I'm surprised that saints fan didn't see this bashing coming for their first loss it was kinda obvious this was coming with all the hype going on
 12-21-2009, 06:22 PM         #268
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really surprised this went 12 pages, merry christmas :greetings10:
 12-21-2009, 06:24 PM         #269
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OptimusSaint said:
IM OVER HERE READING WEBSITES AND LISTENING TO ESPN BROADCASTERS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE SAINTS SEASON IS OVER AFTER LOSING 1 MEANINGLESS GAME, YET THE VIKES LOSE 3 GAMES TO BELOW AVERAGE TEAMS AND COWBOYS LOSE 2 IN A ROW AND THEY STILL ARE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFC AND IM LMAO....I DONT THINK THEY EVEN FOLLOW THE GAMES, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD. THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME WITH KEY PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE, STILL HAD A SHOT TO TIE THE GAME IN THE FINAL SECONDS AND WE GOT 1 MEANINGLESS LOSS...AND IM NOT EVEN A COLTS FAN AND THEY ARE SCREWING THEM ALSO...NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGERS.....IM GLAD WE LOSS THE GAME THOUGH...SHOWED ME HOW MANY HATERS WE HAVE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HIDING OUT COME PLAYOFF TIME....HOMEFIELD HAS TO COME THROUGH NEW ORLEANS AND LETS SEE HOW TEAMS PLAY US WHEN WE HAVE OUR FULL SQUAD BACK ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE.....ITS GONNA BE k!ll TIME
its only meaningless because they lost. if they won, we would all have to see goldberg and hear you talkin s**t. you still be postin talkin s**t when they are beatin teams like the bucs. it meant more to the cowboys but the saints still tried. you know they really wanted that perfect record and that meant a lot to them so it was a meaningful game. they played a solid team at home and they got beat so just take the loss n*gga and deal with it. just listen to people bashin the saints for the first week of the year, its not that big of a deal. it happens when you lose, deal with it.
 8 years ago '08        #270
space
space
ok, f**k that... I'm not going through all 12 pages

all I have to say is yeah we do have some stupid fans that were bragging so much about that record and it bit us in tha a.ss

Dallas wouldn't have won without Ware and y'all know that

and I'm not about to make any excuses on why we lost... an L is an L and a win is a win, and tha better team won Saturday night

but y'all really do need to quit acting like we're some trash just because we lost one damn game... sorry a.ss teams don't have a 13 - 1 record... I'm not bragging about tha record, but I'm just saying

I'm taking this L like a man and I'll take any other L like a man... I can handle all of tha bashing and I'll also competitively bash back... it's all in tha fun of tha game

Last edited by LegalTrappeRx; 12-21-2009 at 06:35 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #271
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Holy s**t at this thread going to 12 pages in 6 hours....
 12-21-2009, 07:26 PM         #272
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsGreatest said:
ok, f**k that... I'm not going through all 12 pages

all I have to say is yeah we do have some stupid fans that were bragging so much about that record and it bit us in tha a.ss

Dallas wouldn't have won without Ware and y'all know that

and I'm not about to make any excuses on why we lost... an L is an L and a win is a win, and tha better team won Saturday night

but y'all really do need to quit acting like we're some trash just because we lost one damn game... sorry a.ss teams don't have a 13 - 1 record... I'm not bragging about tha record, but I'm just saying

I'm taking this L like a man and I'll take any other L like a man... I can handle all of tha bashing and I'll also competitively bash back... it's all in tha fun of tha game

Wow... Was ware the only reason we won.. are u serious..?
 12-21-2009, 07:27 PM         #273
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Threadstarter is obviously a homer and can't take a loss....
 8 years ago '05        #274
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 bangab**ch said:
12 pages of not being able to accept a loss and take criticism.
....How Is That? I Think We All Admit The Loss,I Know I Have. So What Else Is Ya'll Going To Say?

Ladiesman With Another Saints Classic....Saintberg Still Lives
 12-21-2009, 07:31 PM         #275
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas hate my (LADIESMAN) guts so much...this thread went to 12 pages +........IM PROUD...SUCCESS BRINGS HATE...IM HOPING IT GOES TO 100 PAGES

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by OptimusSaint; 12-21-2009 at 07:32 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #276
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
and they continue to just not get it
 8 years ago '07        #277
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 keithbm1111 said:
and they continue to just not get it
now it's just sad
 8 years ago '04        #278
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
they'll take another L in the last game of the season when Matt Legend takes us to the promised land and they dont have a single starter playing.

8 years ago '08        #279
space
space
 tmitch19 said:
Wow... Was ware the only reason we won.. are u serious..?
No, that isn't tha only reason, but for real come on... U know if Ware wasn't in tha game then it wouldn't have been tha same

And why are y'all saying that we can't take tha loss? Almost all of us have taken tha loss and admitted to that

y'all say tha same s**t in every Saints thread, can y'all please get some new material?

Goldberg (Saints) was still great after Kevin Nash (Dallas) beat him and we'll still be a good team

Last edited by LegalTrappeRx; 12-21-2009 at 07:36 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #280
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 WorldsGreatest said:
No, that isn't tha only reason, but for real come on... U know if Ware wasn't in tha game then it wouldn't have been tha same
if Brees wasnt in the game you would have lost...and you did anyways
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy