Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
 120
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-21-2009, 04:22 PM         #241
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
a comeback?
i wasn't "coming back" at anything.

the comment i quoted was you speaking to someone else.

i just wanted to point out that i saw your avy.
i didn't know that you guys lost to Dallas.

i've been out of the country for the last 3 weeks.

figured you guys would go undefeated and win the super bowl with ease.


.....................
I give you props
 8 years ago '04        #242
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Gattsau said:
Wtf @ how bad u southerners butcher the english lang.
Posted via Mobile Device
cuz i forgot a comma?

learn how to comprehend a statement without the que from a comma
 8 years ago '05        #243
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Sub 0 said:
What you except, teams is going to try slowed us after having a gametapes for us this season. They going to ready to play their best game agianst an previously undefeated team. No way Saints was going to blowout every team in a 16 game schedule. Come On breh, Offense is still averaging close 30 ppg.
there you guys go again with throwing out these season averages...in the nfl september doesnt matter. you may average 30ppg but in the last 3 games you guys have scored 17, 26, and 30 (and it took a comeback and overtime to even score that)

if it was just that teams now have gametape to better prepare for you then why in our last 3 games we dropped 27, 45, and 34 and we have a common opponent in that (the falcons)
 12-21-2009, 04:25 PM         #244
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well this thread is a classic of how Saints fan thinks everyone hates them.

i'm still waiting for ya to post up some links on how the Saints are "done" and how the media bashes them??
 8 years ago '05        #245
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
 Gattsau said:
Wtf @ how bad u southerners butcher the english lang.
Posted via Mobile Device
....So Now All Saint Fans Gotta Be Southerners and I Know Los Angeles n*ggas Thats Cowboy Fans,I Guess They Rednecks Huh?
 8 years ago '04        #246
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 U.B.HiRM said:

[pic - click to view]

i fail cuz u cant comprehend a statement?

someone says "u act like redman is better than stanton"

u think ima answer that with "he is retarded"

 12-21-2009, 04:30 PM         #247
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo yo i is internet arguing

dont test my gang$taaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
 8 years ago '04        #248
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 unkoricky said:
since we're still on the media thinks Saints are trash

anyone wanna provide a link to all this...


Dont worry, i'll wait
I already asked that lame Optimus to provide me with one........still nothing
 8 years ago '05        #249
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 aldo said:
Can you read? I said they won the first 13 games. Did I say anything about them playing good versus Washington? The offensive production is damn near the same you clown, the difference is our defense is not what it use to be was mainly due to injuries, that;'s why they have been in close games lol, the last good defensive effort was the Pats, how did that game turn out? The D has scored 7 TDs this season so that drove the points of the team up, I don't believe we have a defensive TD since the Carolina game in week 9. What you fail to realize is Brees played a perfect game against the Pats and a Bill Belichick D has never been torched that bad damn near since he been coaching, also you talking bout the Redskins is bad, they D is ranked in the top 5 and the 33 points are the most they have given up this year lol. The games have been close because of the defense, not the offense lol. The offense has been virtually ranked #1 since Brees got here.
firstly everyone is injured right now, and yeah the redskins did give up 33 but with 33 seconds left in that game you guys only had 23 points. the skins are not a good team because if they were they would have won that game.

and stop blaming your defense for your offense not scoring points, in your last 3 games you guys have scored a combined 3 points in the first quarter. compare that to your first 3 games of the season, or even the first 11. your offense has struggled at the beginning of games and arent able to catch any type of chemistry till later in the game and against the cowboys it was too late. you want to keep throwing out all these season stats to me and all im saying is you are not playing good right now and if you dont pull it together soon then you will have a early exit.
 12-21-2009, 04:36 PM         #250
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hellllllllllllo Saints fan

someone provide me a link with the media talking down on the Saints
 8 years ago '04        #251
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
 Fresh Whyte said:
....So Now All Saint Fans Gotta Be Southerners and I Know Los Angeles n*ggas Thats Cowboy Fans,I Guess They Rednecks Huh?
nah, just f**gots.
 8 years ago '04        #252
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
firstly everyone is injured right now, and yeah the redskins did give up 33 but with 33 seconds left in that game you guys only had 23 points. the skins are not a good team because if they were they would have won that game.
.....First of all you play 60 minutes, not 59:27. Second they scored in that game with 1:19 left in the 4th, so with 23 seconds left, they already had 30.

 State Property88 said:
and stop blaming your defense for your offense not scoring points, in your last 3 games you guys have scored a combined 3 points in the first quarter. compare that to your first 3 games of the season, or even the first 11. your offense has struggled at the beginning of games and arent able to catch any type of chemistry till later in the game and against the cowboys it was too late. you want to keep throwing out all these season stats to me and all im saying is you are not playing good right now and if you dont pull it together soon then you will have a early exit.
I'm starting to believe you don't understand anything. Did I ever say the defense was responsible for the offense not scoring points? I said the THE GAMES WERE CLOSE BECUASE THE DEFENSE ISN'T WHAT IT USE TO BE. Yes we're not playing good football right now but they did manage to win 2 of the last 3 games while playing s**tty, on the road, division rival, top 5 D, teams will take that, and if they didn't win those games they wouldn't be in the position to clinch home-field. They need to get healthy, get rested, get refocused and they have a chance at it because they can play 2 home games to get the Super Bowl, any team would take that regardless of how they been playing lately.


Last edited by aldo; 12-21-2009 at 04:55 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #253
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 aldo said:
.....First of all you play 60 minutes, not 59:27. Second they scored in that game with 1:19 left in the 4th, so with 23 seconds left, they already had 30.



I'm starting to believe you don't understand anything. Did I ever say the defense was responsible for the offense not scoring points? I said the THE GAMES WERE CLOSE BECUASE THE DEFENSE ISN'T WHAT IT USE TO BE. Yes we're not playing good football right now but they did manage to win 2 of the last 3 games while playing s**tty, on the road, division rival, top 5 D, teams will take that, and if they didn't win those games they wouldn't be in the position to clinch home-field. They need to get healthy, get rested, get refocused and they have a chance at it because they can play 2 home games to get the Super Bowl, any team would take that regardless of how they been playing lately.
homie I DONT CARE about games being close because just because a game is close that doesnt mean you are playing bad just like just because you blow a team out that doesnt mean you played all that good. none of my post address the fact that the games are close, they address the quality of football you guys are playing. and thats why reggie said what he said about it was bound to happen, not because the previous games have been close, but because you havent executed and have been OUTPLAYED in your last 3 games. your own team realizes this and their fans dont because the fans look at their 13-1 record and think everything is fine
 8 years ago '04        #254
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
homie I DONT CARE about games being close because just because a game is close that doesnt mean you are playing bad just like just because you blow a team out that doesnt mean you played all that good. none of my post address the fact that the games are close, they address the quality of football you guys are playing. and thats why reggie said what he said about it was bound to happen, not because the previous games have been close, but because you havent executed and have been OUTPLAYED in your last 3 games. your own team realizes this and their fans dont because the fans look at their 13-1 record and think everything is fine
.....Sighs.....You missed the part where I just said they not playing good football and have been playing s**tty. But even playing poorly they STILL managed to WIN 2 of those games, so what does that tell you? You don't have to tell me bout the Saints, I've seen EVERY SAINTS GAME since I was about 8 years old lol. What do you think will happen if the Saints play a team with they A+ game and the other brings their B- game?
 8 years ago '04        #255
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
cowboys had to play their best and we had to play our worst for them to win by 7
 8 years ago '04        #256
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a born and raised Saints fan and I gotta give to the Cowboys. Yall n*ggaz beat us. No excuses for how garbage we played until the 4th quarter. We needed the wake up call. We think we could be on cruise control until the 4th and then get a miracle. Eff that! We need to start playing with that chip on our shoulder that was there for the first 10 games. Yall put pressure on Drew, matched up Austin with the slowest f*ckin corner on our team (Jenkins, the damn dude is a safety, not a corner), didnt turn the ball over and Romo did a good job.

But at the end of the day, its just one game. I'm gettin sick of n*ggaz who claim to be Who Dat fans crying and sh*t. It's one game! I'd rather lose now and get that monkey off our back going into the playoffs. F*ck going undefeated. I want that Lombardi.

Not taking nothin away from yall, but we played like absolute sh*t for 45 minutes and still almost beat yall. That should let cowboy and saints fans no this team is something special.


Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 12-21-2009 at 05:15 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #257
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 aldo said:
.....Sighs.....You missed the part where I just said they not playing good football and have been playing s**tty. But even playing poorly they STILL managed to WIN 2 of those games, so what does that tell you? You don't have to tell me bout the Saints, I've seen EVERY SAINTS GAME since I was about 8 years old lol. What do you think will happen if the Saints play a team with they A+ game and the other brings their B- game?
your missing the point. you won those last two games because you were the better team, even though you were outplayed. im not telling you about the saints, im telling you about football. and you asked me what if the saints were playing their A game, you can't just flip that s**t on once the playoffs start. and fact of the matter is you arent going to be playing the falcons and redskins in the playoffs you are going to be going up against teams that are just as good (if not close) as you are and if you play the way you guys are playing now in the playoffs you will lose, especially when you have teams like the packers and eagles that are playing their best football NOW, as opposed to September and October (which is when you played yours)
 8 years ago '07        #258
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
NO ONE IS MAKING FUN OF THE SAINTS...ONLY THEIR FANS. try and comprehend that.

the saints are obviously still a good team, everyone is just happy they lost because the fans have been so f**king annoying. saits fans can stop being little b**ches making excuses, you still have a good team we're just laughing at you guys not the team
 12-21-2009, 05:25 PM         #259
blackcity15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand why its so hard for saints fan to accept an L. It was your first this season and when the playoffs come it won't be your last
 8 years ago '06        #260
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,350 | Props total: 5498 5498
12 pages of not being able to accept a loss and take criticism.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy