Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #201
capo504 1 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 720 720
 aldo said:
& @ the responses in this entire thread. First of all, yeah the Saints lost to Dallas but they still 13-1 with 2 games left and 1 victory away from clinching home-field, what team wouldn't want that? Lol. @ anybody who saying the Saints barely winning games. Didn't they beat the Eagles 48-22 in Philly? The Giants 47-28? The Pats 38-17? The Jets 24-10? The Bills 27-7? The Bucs 38-7 in Tampa? The Lions 45-27? Didn't they come from down 21 points right before the half against Miami to win by 2 Td's? Lol. They have the highest point diff in the NFL at +185 lol, the next closest team is the Colts @ +146, that's damn near 40 points lol. And for anybody who saying anything about injuries: Jamal Brown, Billy Miller & Heath Evans are gone for the season. Mike Bell, Pierre Thomas, Reggie Bush, Lance Moore, Jeremy Shockey, Tracy Porter, Jabari Greer, Randall Gay, Darren Sharper, Sedrick Ellis, Scott Fujita have all missed games and them n*ggas still 13-1 Lol. What make people think that if those players ain't healthy by the time the playoffs get here that they can't make a run? Lol. I mean really? One loss and now they sad? Didn't the Eagles lose to the Raiders? Lol. @ everybody waiting on the Saints to lose to say "I told you so".
^Sonned this whole thread.
 8 years ago '04        #202
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
where do i start with this post, ill start with the bulls**t comment about the point diff. yeah it maybe at 185 but in the last three games its at a -1. see saints fans havent been in this position before so there is one thing that you guys do not know. its not about how good you play in week 1,2,3,4, or 6 (weeks of the scores you put up early ) this is a what have you done for me LATELY league.

and fact of the matter is even though you are a good team (which i think no one will doubt) you are NOT playing good football, and you can see in the last 3 weeks. you want to crack on us losing to the raiders but we always have a lost like that EARLY in the season, and even though i criticize reid and mcnabb not being able to finish the job i do credit them for always being about to peak at the right time. we won the last 5 games and you want to talk s**t about something that happen in week 6 ? that really makes sense to you. because in the playoffs it doesnt matter how good you were playing in september, all that matters is how you are playing now and right now you arent playing that good
We won the first 13 games and now we garbage and won't win a playoff game because of one loss to Dallas by 7? You n*ggas is serious right now?
 12-21-2009, 03:41 PM         #203
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
did u not see porter in that game after he came in?

got eyes?
what qt did he come in again?

cause i recall Cowboys still moving the ball when he was in.
 12-21-2009, 03:43 PM         #204
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nine pages in three hours for this bull s**t thread?
 8 years ago '04        #205
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1345 1345
 capo504 said:
^Sonned this whole thread.
sonned your whole season.

8 years ago '04        #206
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 MythMade said:
What are yall gonna say when you lose in the playoffs? We still finished this season 15-2?

close thread.
 8 years ago '04        #207
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 unkoricky said:
what qt did he come in again?

cause i recall Cowboys still moving the ball when he was in.
he never allowed 1 completion against him

he came in right after they scored their 2nd TD

by u not knowing that tells me u never paid enough attention to our players and dont know what ur talkin about
 8 years ago '06        #208
capo504 1 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 720 720
 Grisly said:

oh really? I could have sworn we was still 13-1 with a chance to clinch homefield.
 8 years ago '04        #209
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grisly said:

cowboys beat the eagles already and 1 loss is better than 4

wish u had the bye? i know u do :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #210
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #211
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 aldo said:
Lately you retard as in the 2 games before that, so the other 11 don't count? They just slaughtered the Pats less than a month ago Lol.
you're retarded you didn't say a time frame. You just were laughing at ppl saying they barely won games (which is true at certain points of the season). The way you put it was as if you were saying it in general and let's face it the Patriots aren't that good at least defensively. For the most part, although I don't think you will win out in play-offs, it was still better to lose now. Now it won't be as embarrassing to be undefeated then lose in the play-offs.
 8 years ago '04        #212
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
it's bouta be Katrina all over again after January.

Saints fans tears of disappointment gonna flood the streets of New Orleans, and ruin lives.
 8 years ago '05        #213
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 aldo said:
We won the first 13 games and now we garbage and won't win a playoff game because of one loss to Dallas by 7? You n*ggas is serious right now?
you cant be serious right now...you really think you played good against the redskins?

, no you didnt the only reason you won is because the redskins are a bad team. if you played that bad against a good team you have well...the cowboys game.

just look at your offensive production from week 1 to now. your offense has slowed considerably from the beginning of the season and it seems as though you saints fans dont even realize it. thats why you guys have been in such close games. your offense played their best football in september and how can you say something different? like i said you guys are a good team but you are not playing good football
 12-21-2009, 03:53 PM         #214
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
You have 24 Ints on the season...12 (Half) of those INTS came against rookie QBs/QBs making there 1st start.....6 Against Good Qbs .....The other 6 against Chad Henne,Trent Edwards,Marc Bulger,Jason Campbell, and Chris Redman.......What does that sound like?

We had 6 Ints against Peyton,Eli and Favre dont mean our secondary aint f**kin trash which it is.....

First off, I never said the Saints wasn't trash, I just counterargue your reasoning of getting takeovers due playing against first time starters and second stringers. I came up with a fact that trump that now coming up stuff that further prove my point.

Sub 0 said:
The point here is that we did on a consistent basis no matters who's the QB?
That what I trying to explain to you main event. We keep getting turnovers that makes up for all of the yards secondary gave up and we doing it on a consisent basis whatever the opposing QB. Only Romo and Delhomme we didnt pick off.
 12-21-2009, 03:53 PM         #215
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
he never allowed 1 completion against him

he came in right after they scored their 2nd TD

by u not knowing that tells me u never paid enough attention to our players and dont know what ur talkin about
Porter still aint do anything for yall.

i'm watchin the game right now? do you want a download of it so you can watch it again?

here are Romo and his completions after Porter came in.
btw; obviously Porter didnt cover all these guys, but he sure didnt help the secondary much.

2nd-9, DAL9 2:27 T. Romo passed to J. Witten down the middle for 21 yard gain
3rd-8, DAL32 0:56 T. Romo passed to P. Crayton down the middle for 25 yard gain
1st-10, NO43 0:26 T. Romo passed to J. Witten to the right for 7 yard gain
2nd-10, NO24 0:40 T. Romo passed to M. Barber to the right for 11 yard gain
1st-10, NO13 0:22 T. Romo passed to M. Austin to the right for 2 yard gain
3rd-5, DAL31 14:07 T. Romo passed to M. Austin down the middle for 13 yard gain
1st-10, NO43 12:03 T. Romo passed to K. Ogletree to the right for 17 yard gain
2nd-8, NO24 10:58 T. Romo passed to J. Phillips to the right for 9 yard gain
2nd-5, NO10 9:36 T. Romo passed to J. Witten down the middle for 4 yard gain
1st-20, DAL10 5:36 T. Romo passed to J. Phillips to the left for 8 yard gain
2nd-12, DAL18 4:57 T. Romo passed to M. Austin to the left for 13 yard gain
2nd-8, DAL33 3:36 T. Romo passed to J. Witten to the left for 3 yard gain
3rd-11, DAL42 1:23 T. Romo passed to J. Witten to the right for 9 yard gain
1st-10, DAL40 12:28 T. Romo passed to K. Ogletree to the left for 6 yard gain
3rd-7, DAL23 6:29 T. Romo passed to M. Austin to the right for 32 yard gain
1st-10, NO45 5:40 T. Romo passed to J. Phillips to the left for 23 yard gain
1st-10, NO22 4:50 T. Romo passed to S. Hurd to the right for 6 yard gain

thats 206 yards of passing with Porter in.. yeah he made a big difference.
 12-21-2009, 03:55 PM         #216
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aldo said:
I had to do it OptimusSaint $ Fresh Whyte Lol. These n*ggas in here ain't making no sense. Also let me add for those people who talking bout the defense, even without forcing a turnover versus Dallas, they still lead the NFL in takeaways with 37, 4 higher than the next team, plus they have 7 defensive touchdowns and 19 different players have scored Lol. And let me add with playing their WORST game of the season where Dallas did everything right and quite possibly couldn't play any better than they did, they STILL had a chance to send the game in overtime with the ball in the 4th quarter lol.
yeah and all that and the 185 + point difference you said before is from all the stat whoring you guys did in the beginning of the season, that has nothing to do with right now , September is irrelevant , maybe when you's win a ring you'll learn that
 8 years ago '08        #217
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Sub 0 said:

First off, I never said the Saints wasn't trash, I just counterargue your reasoning of getting takeovers due playing against first time starters and second stringers. I came up with a fact that trump that now coming up stuff that further prove my point.

That what I trying to explain to you main event. We keep getting turnovers that makes up for all of the yards secondary gave up and we doing it on a consisent basis whatever the opposing QB. Only Romo and Delhomme we didnt pick off.
Umm ok so congrats on consistently getting INTS against rookie QBs and 1st time starters
 8 years ago '04        #218
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 thehogue... said:
you're retarded you didn't say a time frame. You just were laughing at ppl saying they barely won games (which is true at certain points of the season). The way you put it was as if you were saying it in general and let's face it the Patriots aren't that good at least defensively. For the most part, although I don't think you will win out in play-offs, it was still better to lose now. Now it won't be as embarrassing to be undefeated then lose in the play-offs.
The people in here are retarded, they said the Saints barely winning games, they didn't give a time frame, I was just repeating what they said . The whole point is football is a game of inches and most of the time, teams barely win games, so why n*ggas was even saying that didn't make any sense, I guess the Pats barely won 3 Super Bowls Lol and the Giants barely won it 2 years ago lol, don't matter, you play to win lol
 12-21-2009, 03:59 PM         #219
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Umm ok so congrats on consistently getting INTS against rookie QBs and 1st time starters
You need a brain scan breh
 8 years ago '04        #220
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 whodatb1 said:
they wouldnt do peyton manning like this ........
Yeah right the Colts aren't getting any love. They had the Saints higher in the power rankings after near loses to WAS and ATL(no ryan or turner), Keyshawn talking about they the worst 14-0 team ever, and how the Chargers are the best team in the AFC even after 23-0 straight regular season wins. GTFOH!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago