Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Plizaya J said:
i only bring up that game cuz eagles fans always hating on us
yeah but your boy aldo just mentioned it as if it was such a big notch under your belt that you guys beat a team that had a qb start the first time in his life
 8 years ago '08        #182
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11615 11615
 Sub 0 said:
You trying make arguement that pointless.

3 good Qb's created 6 INTS = thats 2 Int per game , any defense would love to have a stat line including your Cards.

The point here is that we did on a consistent basis no matters who's the QB? We play garbage and Super Winning QBs and we still produce takeaways except for Saturday. I know you want hate on Saints posters and called the seconday overatted I dont care. However, the reasoning behind is asinine and I check you on it.
You have 24 Ints on the season...12 (Half) of those INTS came against rookie QBs/QBs making there 1st start.....6 Against Good Qbs.....The other 6 against Chad Henne,Trent Edwards,Marc Bulger,Jason Campbell, and Chris Redman.......What does that sound like?

We had 6 Ints against Peyton,Eli and Favre dont mean our secondary aint f**kin trash which it is.....
 8 years ago '04        #183
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 unkoricky said:
I thought football was played for four quarters?

if thats the case, you guys won the 2nd half.:agreement6::agreement6:
well apparently they didnt want to play porter for 4 qtrs cuz if they did it would be a dif story

i dont mind the loss cuz in the long run i think a loss helps but bx is goin nuts right now
 12-21-2009, 03:29 PM         #184
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Face it saints will never win a ring
Posted via Mobile Device
Face it you're still a virgin :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #185
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
You have 24 Ints on the season...12 (Half) of those INTS came against rookie QBs/QBs making there 1st start.....6 Against Good Qbs.....The other 6 against Chad Henne,Trent Edwards,Marc Bulger,Jason Campbell, and Chris Redman.......What does that sound like?

We had 6 Ints against Peyton,Eli and Favre dont mean our secondary aint f**kin trash which it is.....
yall almost got beat by DREW STANTON
 8 years ago '08        #186
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
at struggling against the lions
@struggling against a team led by Chris Redman and some bum named Smelling
 8 years ago '08        #187
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Plizaya J said:

Because Chris Redman is just that much better right....f**k outta here
 12-21-2009, 03:32 PM         #188
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
well apparently they didnt want to play porter for 4 qtrs cuz if they did it would be a dif story

i dont mind the loss cuz in the long run i think a loss helps but bx is goin nuts right now
wow.. been a homer much?

Didnt know Porter had the skills to be like Deion Sanders and completely shut down a 3rd of a football field.

If thats the case, if we had Columbo and Marty B, our Rbs would have ran for 250+yards and 5tds
 8 years ago '04        #189
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Face it saints will never win a ring
Posted via Mobile Device
broadway joe aint walkin through that door, hows yall's history after him?
 12-21-2009, 03:35 PM         #190
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
Face it you're still a virgin :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #191
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
Because Chris Redman is just that much better right....f**k outta here
he is retard
 8 years ago '04        #192
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
I had to do it OptimusSaint $ Fresh Whyte Lol. These n*ggas in here ain't making no sense. Also let me add for those people who talking bout the defense, even without forcing a turnover versus Dallas, they still lead the NFL in takeaways with 37, 4 higher than the next team, plus they have 7 defensive touchdowns and 19 different players have scored Lol. And let me add with playing their WORST game of the season where Dallas did everything right and quite possibly couldn't play any better than they did, they STILL had a chance to send the game in overtime with the ball in the 4th quarter lol.
 8 years ago '06        #193
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
 Plizaya J said:
he wasn't pumping up his team and talking s**t about how good they were though. some of yall n*ggas are so damn hard headed that you get defensive about somebody criticizing your team. why is that every other fan base can take criticism for what it is instead of calling it hate but you all?
 8 years ago '04        #194
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 unkoricky said:
wow.. been a homer much?

Didnt know Porter had the skills to be like Deion Sanders and completely shut down a 3rd of a football field.

If thats the case, if we had Columbo and Marty B, our Rbs would have ran for 250+yards and 5tds
did u not see porter in that game after he came in?

got eyes?
 8 years ago '08        #195
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
he is retard
@ you tryin to hype up Chris Redman now to make that near L look alittle better.....Im done with you n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #196
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 aldo said:
& @ the responses in this entire thread. First of all, yeah the Saints lost to Dallas but they still 13-1 with 2 games left and 1 victory away from clinching home-field, what team wouldn't want that? Lol. @ anybody who saying the Saints barely winning games. Didn't they beat the Eagles 48-22 in Philly? The Giants 47-28? The Pats 38-17? The Jets 24-10? The Bills 27-7? The Bucs 38-7 in Tampa? The Lions 45-27? Didn't they come from down 21 points right before the half against Miami to win by 2 Td's? Lol. They have the highest point diff in the NFL at +185 lol, the next closest team is the Colts @ +146, that's damn near 40 points lol. And for anybody who saying anything about injuries: Jamal Brown, Billy Miller & Heath Evans are gone for the season. Mike Bell, Pierre Thomas, Reggie Bush, Lance Moore, Jeremy Shockey, Tracy Porter, Jabari Greer, Randall Gay, Darren Sharper, Sedrick Ellis, Scott Fujita have all missed games and them n*ggas still 13-1 Lol. What make people think that if those players ain't healthy by the time the playoffs get here that they can't make a run? Lol. I mean really? One loss and now they sad? Didn't the Eagles lose to the Raiders? Lol. @ everybody waiting on the Saints to lose to say "I told you so".
where do i start with this post, ill start with the bulls**t comment about the point diff. yeah it maybe at 185 but in the last three games its at a -1. see saints fans havent been in this position before so there is one thing that you guys do not know. its not about how good you play in week 1,2,3,4, or 6 (weeks of the scores you put up early ) this is a what have you done for me LATELY league.

and fact of the matter is even though you are a good team (which i think no one will doubt) you are NOT playing good football, and you can see in the last 3 weeks. you want to crack on us losing to the raiders but we always have a lost like that EARLY in the season, and even though i criticize reid and mcnabb not being able to finish the job i do credit them for always being about to peak at the right time. we won the last 5 games and you want to talk s**t about something that happen in week 6 ? that really makes sense to you. because in the playoffs it doesnt matter how good you were playing in september, all that matters is how you are playing now and right now you arent playing that good
 8 years ago '07        #197
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Sub 0 said:
Hold Up when Reggie said that... post a link or something
I didn't read it online on Sportcenter they said his quote after what Vilma said "Sometimes its good to lose to know what you need to improve on". If I could find both quotes in an article I would've definitely posted the link.
 8 years ago '08        #198
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Better than ur franchises history
Posted via Mobile Device
Lions have been to as many Superbowls as the Saints
 8 years ago '04        #199
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 thehogue... said:
So, when that player in bold said after that loss "The way we were playing lately it was bound to happen" I guess that had nothing to do w/ barely winning games then huh? Your teams own player basically said I told you so w/ that line.
Lately you retard as in the 2 games before that, so the other 11 don't count? They just slaughtered the Pats less than a month ago Lol.
 8 years ago '04        #200
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
@ you tryin to hype up Chris Redman now to make that near L look alittle better.....Im done with you n*gga
im not hypin up nothing just saying he is way better than stanton, and has a lot more nfl experience too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy