Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2009, 12:51 PM         #1
9092 pageviews
360 comments

OptimusSaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?

IM OVER HERE READING WEBSITES AND LISTENING TO ESPN BROADCASTERS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE SAINTS SEASON IS OVER AFTER LOSING 1 MEANINGLESS GAME, YET THE VIKES LOSE 3 GAMES TO BELOW AVERAGE TEAMS AND COWBOYS LOSE 2 IN A ROW AND THEY STILL ARE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFC AND IM LMAO....I DONT THINK THEY EVEN FOLLOW THE GAMES, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD. THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME WITH KEY PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE, STILL HAD A SHOT TO TIE THE GAME IN THE FINAL SECONDS AND WE GOT 1 MEANINGLESS LOSS...AND IM NOT EVEN A COLTS FAN AND THEY ARE SCREWING THEM ALSO...NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGERS.....IM GLAD WE LOSS THE GAME THOUGH...SHOWED ME HOW MANY HATERS WE HAVE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HIDING OUT COME PLAYOFF TIME....HOMEFIELD HAS TO COME THROUGH NEW ORLEANS AND LETS SEE HOW TEAMS PLAY US WHEN WE HAVE OUR FULL SQUAD BACK ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE.....ITS GONNA BE k!ll TIME image

360 comments for "Saints lose a meaningless preseason type game with players out resting and now we arent good ?"

8 years ago '04        #2
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
they were waiting for an opportunity and this is the only one they gonna have to hate
 8 years ago '08        #3
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Oh so its a preseason game now

Take your L like a man and quit making excuses
 8 years ago '04        #4
stevecham 
space
space
$1,625 | Props total: 0 0
Malcolm Jenkins is straight hot trash...
 8 years ago '06        #5
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol it's funny seeing ppl overate the regular season. u'll learn in the playoffs as did the patriots that losing once or no times in the season means d*ck come january. the toughest opponent you've played all year has been the patriots and even that was at home lol. go stock up on tissues cuz you'll be needing them in a month.
 8 years ago '08        #6
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
People going to come in here and hate like there team is 13-1. We're still winning the superbowl this season so it doesn't matter. Chargers going to be the colts so it's all good.
 8 years ago '05        #7
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
 stevecham said:

he is a strong saftey not a dam cover conner :agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #8
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,575 | Props total: 18093 18093
Saints are barely winning their games most come down to luck no1 believes the saints r legit
 12-21-2009, 01:02 PM         #9
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny that you dont see Colt fans making these kind of threads. They have been there before.
 8 years ago '07        #10
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 310 310
so its a meaningless game now? but before it was "you're next" "we're going undefeated"

like Main Event said, take your loss like a man, move on
 8 years ago '04        #11
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 stevecham said:
so was mike jenkins last year, u know, when he was a rookie
 8 years ago '04        #12
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
lol it's funny seeing ppl overate the regular season. u'll learn in the playoffs as did the patriots that losing once or no times in the season means d*ck come january. the toughest opponent you've played all year has been the patriots and even that was at home lol. go stock up on tissues cuz you'll be needing them in a month.
u need them now
 8 years ago '09        #13
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Come on the saints were trying to go undefeated Look at these n*ggas tryna cover it up...

You just got beat by the Cowboys in December
 8 years ago '07        #14
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
What are yall gonna say when you lose in the playoffs? We still finished this season 15-2?
 8 years ago '05        #15
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25182 25182
...Why Is People Clowning Us For 13-1? I Dont Get It....I Dont Get It,I Take My Loss But Sitting Here Saying The Saints Aint s**t & All This Badd Talk. If You Not A Colt Fan,Just Shut The Hell Up.

Some Teams On Here Have No Room To Speak....
 12-21-2009, 01:14 PM         #16
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saints needed that reality check more than the colts. But Saints still goin to the top.
 8 years ago '08        #17
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Why Is People Clowning Us For 13-1? I Dont Get It....I Dont Get It,I Take My Loss But Sitting Here Saying The Saints Aint s**t & All This Badd Talk. If You Not A Colt Fan,Just Shut The Hell Up.

Some Teams On Here Have No Room To Speak....
Cause n*ggas on here thought losing just wasnt in the Saints vocabulary....Yall made threads week after week talkin about Whos Next and how your fans just wouldnt let you lose in the dome yall had f**kin Breesus pics i mean really though Breesus and all this other bulls**t yall had it coming....Guarantee if the Colts lost right now there might be 1 thread on it if that cause Colts fans on here are used to success and dont need to make a thead every 2 seconds about how good they are.....Its even funnier now that this n*gga Ladiesman is trying to act like yall werent going for the undefeated season now cause you took an L makin excuses about players being out like the Colts dont have a former defensive player of the year out for the entire season and there number 2 WR out....Thats why n*ggas give yall s**t
 12-21-2009, 01:18 PM         #18
OptimusSaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant wait till we have our full team back for the playoffs.....people forget we have been missing key players during those close games we've had this year...but i guess they just look at the score and not the game....
 8 years ago '05        #19
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 OptimusSaint said:
IM OVER HERE READING WEBSITES AND LISTENING TO ESPN BROADCASTERS MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE SAINTS SEASON IS OVER AFTER LOSING 1 MEANINGLESS GAME, YET THE VIKES LOSE 3 GAMES TO BELOW AVERAGE TEAMS AND COWBOYS LOSE 2 IN A ROW AND THEY STILL ARE THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NFC AND IM LMAO....I DONT THINK THEY EVEN FOLLOW THE GAMES, BUT JUST LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD. THE SAINTS LOSE A MEANINGLESS GAME WITH KEY PLAYERS NOT EVEN PLAYING ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE, STILL HAD A SHOT TO TIE THE GAME IN THE FINAL SECONDS AND WE GOT 1 MEANINGLESS LOSS...AND IM NOT EVEN A COLTS FAN AND THEY ARE SCREWING THEM ALSO...NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGERS.....IM GLAD WE LOSS THE GAME THOUGH...SHOWED ME HOW MANY HATERS WE HAVE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HIDING OUT COME PLAYOFF TIME....HOMEFIELD HAS TO COME THROUGH NEW ORLEANS AND LETS SEE HOW TEAMS PLAY US WHEN WE HAVE OUR FULL SQUAD BACK ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE.....ITS GONNA BE k!ll TIME
They are running out of gas they been struggling lately, they need get next week win then rest for two weeks, those wr's legs are tired, they not getting off on the routes nearly as fast as they was, credit dallas defense but it happened in the atlanta and washington game too
 8 years ago '04        #20
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 3270 3270
 OptimusSaint said:
Cant wait till we have our full team back for the playoffs.....people forget we have been missing key players during those close games we've had this year...but i guess they just look at the score and not the game....
so if they get bounced in the playoffs w/o these "key" players you speak of, that will be the reason huh??? gettin the excuses ready now i see
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago