Pittsburgh Steelers playoff chances are actually pretty legitimate. Yeah, I said it.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 eLLz said:
I think its a 3 team race honestly. Broncos & Ravens with an outside chance of Pitt
possibly...but i wouldn't count out jax either. i mean the pats are beatable...i think that game is pretty close, although i hope not. patriots are as inconsistent as the broncos. and for some reason i can't see broncos winning IN philly. just can't see it happening. i think jax has a better shot at winning in NE than denver does in philly. but should be exciting. we got enough to worry about with bmore and our horrible secondary. its night and day without troy. hopefully he makes a surprise comeback next week.
 8 years ago '08        #22
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 570 570
 SHootar said:
possibly...but i wouldn't count out jax either. i mean the pats are beatable...i think that game is pretty close, although i hope not. patriots are as inconsistent as the broncos. and for some reason i can't see broncos winning IN philly. just can't see it happening. i think jax has a better shot at winning in NE than denver does in philly. but should be exciting. we got enough to worry about with bmore and our horrible secondary. its night and day without troy. hopefully he makes a surprise comeback next week.

We've played way above expectations this year, BUT... we're just too damn inconsistent and we can't keep our QB upright. It was hard watching those 3 and outs over and over again against Miami.
 8 years ago '06        #23
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Main Event said:
My b My b.....But your losing to Bmore anyways so its all irrelevant
i duno. it's in pittsburgh. i like our chances personally.
 8 years ago '06        #24
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8632 8632
their playoff chances is going to be a miracle
 8 years ago '07        #25
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Stupendamatic said:
I applaud your optimism but Jacksonville is going to give NE some trouble.
i agree, unless it snows
 8 years ago '05        #26
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55 OP
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 SHootar said:
lastly OP i don't think u have a great grasp of tiebreakers.

we can tie certain teams and still get the nod over them. we don't need those teams, aka titans to lose ANY games. we just need to win our 2 games, and we have tiebreaker over some of them.

the jets i believe WOULD have tiebreaker over us if they winout, cuz their conference record would be 7-5 to our 6-6. so we def need Indy to handle business.

jaxonville would also have tiebreaker over us if they win out, so we NEED new england to beat em next week. honsetly our season pretty much hinges on this game. if they beat new england, our playoff hopes are dashed, they ain't losing to cleveland week 17, but u never know.

baltimore has our tiebreaker, even if we beat them. and they ain't losing to oakland week 17. so they will undoubtedly be one of the wild card spots.

denver HAS to lose next week to philly...or we also have no shot really.

not sure bout texans...but bottom line is we need patriots and colts to win next week or we're golfing in january.
I have a full grasp of the tie breakers, I just totally forgot that we beat the Titans week 1. I'm an alcoholic, thus, my memory isnt all that good.
 8 years ago '08        #27
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
Tennesse is probably gonna f**k up any chance you have
^^^^^^^^
 12-21-2009, 10:20 AM         #28
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NE will easily go 11-5 and get 3rd seed, 4th goes to Cincy and Pittsburgh misses out on the wild card.
 8 years ago '07        #29
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^^ i wouldnt say easily. Jax could be tough, and Houston WILL be tough. We have no secondary which could mean Andre Johnson torches us for 200 yards and 2 tds...we'll see though
 12-21-2009, 10:34 AM         #30
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
^^ i wouldnt say easily. Jax could be tough, and Houston WILL be tough. We have no secondary which could mean Andre Johnson torches us for 200 yards and 2 tds...we'll see though
We are better than both, we can beat both, if they play with 75% (at least 3 quarters of football) effort then we go 11-5.

I don't see us as a bad team we just haven't turned it on yet, and can you blame them? look at 07, the Giants went 10-6 and owned us we shouldn't worry about these last 2 games.

Either way Pittsburgh need Polamalu and if I was a fan I wouldn't care what happens until he plays.
 8 years ago '08        #31
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
does it even matter? the steelers arent good enough to get back to the super bowl. i've watched everyone of their games and they have huge glaring problems in the team. their special teams is atrocious and their defense looking like doo doo without troy
 8 years ago '09        #32
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
squeelers conference record sucks, but dont hold the ts to it. people from pittsburgh struggle with basic mathematics.
 8 years ago '06        #33
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 RomoChokes said:
does it even matter? the steelers arent good enough to get back to the super bowl. i've watched everyone of their games and they have huge glaring problems in the team. their special teams is atrocious and their defense looking like doo doo without troy
well considering troy hasn't been ruled out for the season yet...that can all change in a hurry if he gets back. even if it ain't until post season...he obv adds everything to our secondary. tyrone carter is a PIECE OF s**t who's given up big play after big play after big play.
 8 years ago '04        #34
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
The problem with that whole scenario is Pittsburgh loses to Baltimore next week.
 8 years ago '08        #35
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
if we dont make it id like to see tennessee in the playoffs over the other wildcard's in the hunt
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #36
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6109 6109
broncos will win in philly next week. Dawkins gonna stick it to the front office who didnt re-sign him and let him walk.
 8 years ago '06        #37
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
broncos will win in philly next week. Dawkins gonna stick it to the front office who didnt re-sign him and let him walk.
dawkins doesn't have nearly as much control over that game as orton. dawkins play perfect football and it still might not be enough. good luck, but i can't see you guys winning in philly, esp the way they're playing.
 12-21-2009, 01:39 PM         #38
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
Got to love the confidence you got lil guy.
 8 years ago '05        #39
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 eLLz said:
Jets have no shot. NONE.

Ravens are a lock, Ive said that I think they got a WC spot on lock for a minute now. Denver@Philly is gonna be huge, Dawkins is gonna have them fired up for that game and you cant sleep on Denver they just have some consistency issues.

Ima play the safe picks & say Denver & Baltimore make it.
Thats how I see it playing out to. Broncos and Ravers
Although I would not be surprised if somehow Steelers got in
 8 years ago '08        #40
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 570 570
 keithbm1111 said:
i agree, unless it snows

Pittsburgh and Green Bay thought the same thing. Jacksonville is built to play in the snow. We run the ball and we stop the run.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy