My Top 100 Albums of All Time (of Hip Hop/Rap)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game goes to NORTH PHILLY for some cheesesteak
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC fighter KO's opponent and kicks ref after
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #181
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
for graphic:

rakim 18th letter or the master? :D
 01-15-2005, 03:02 AM         #182
Dr. AK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props on the list.

Agree 100% on the #1.

smh at some of these kids' suggestions

sh*t had me reminiscing and sh*t.

Props.
 01-15-2005, 03:58 AM         #183
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
i got all the ghostface albums apart from bulletproof wallets, is it worth buying?
yea
its worth buying
 01-15-2005, 03:59 AM         #184
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
for graphic:

rakim 18th letter or the master? :D
18th letter easily
 01-15-2005, 06:43 AM         #185
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
lol i havent even heard of most of these cd's like wtf is a tribe called quest lol
oh sh*t.

you better get your a.ss to a cd store and buy midnight marauders, low end theory, and people's instinctive paths. right now.
 12 years ago '04        #186
mace999 
space
space
$958 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t Graphic , I used to give you respect and think you had been in the game for a long time ...... but sh*t you seriously fu*king sold yourself out with this list.

I'm guessing you're about 18 or 19 you haven't got a clue about your fu*king roots boy ..... Are you trying to say Slick Rick "the Adventures of" and Public Enemy "Yo Bum Rush The Show" or "It Takes A Nation of Millions" isn't in the top 100 cd's of all Hip Hop or any Run Dmc lps ???.... know everyone has an opinion but c'mon ...if you say this is a top 100 of all time, please state your age boy .... then I can take this list with a pinch of salt.

This is like a top 100 hip hop cd's for teenagers Ugk or Devin the dude better that Slick Rick or Chuck D .... rofl ....

Graphic you just showed your age boy .... please when you post again, admit you're a fu*king teenager, it will save me 10 minutes of my life of having to read your bullsh*t posts
 12 years ago '04        #187
mace999 
space
space
and as for "Kiss The Stick" who's stick are you talking about ??? Graphic's ????

Cause for fu*ks sake get the fu*k off his d!ck .... from using a quote from him in your sig, to being a fu*king yes man to anything Graphic posts , you're a fu*king sad waste of time .... Grow the fu*k up and get a life, sh*t kid you even got a cartoon in your avy ... I'm guessing Graphic is 17 and you are about 12 ... get off Graphic's d!ck, please
 01-18-2005, 01:40 PM         #188
Thug_Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know this in an old thread but i gotta st8 my opinion, where was me against the world, pacs best album that is one of the best selling rap albums of all time, did u 4get bout it?
Props on Paid In Full at #2, all eyes on me could have been higher tho, so could the infamous and so could ready to die (and I aint a biggie fan), where was life after death and chronic 2001. respect for ur opinion tho and for taking ages to prepare this sh*t. Props given
 01-18-2005, 05:36 PM         #189
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mace999 said:
sh*t Graphic , I used to give you respect and think you had been in the game for a long time ...... but sh*t you seriously fu*king sold yourself out with this list.

I'm guessing you're about 18 or 19 you haven't got a clue about your fu*king roots boy ..... Are you trying to say Slick Rick "the Adventures of" and Public Enemy "Yo Bum Rush The Show" or "It Takes A Nation of Millions" isn't in the top 100 cd's of all Hip Hop or any Run Dmc lps ???.... know everyone has an opinion but c'mon ...if you say this is a top 100 of all time, please state your age boy .... then I can take this list with a pinch of salt.

This is like a top 100 hip hop cd's for teenagers Ugk or Devin the dude better that Slick Rick or Chuck D .... rofl ....

Graphic you just showed your age boy .... please when you post again, admit you're a fu*king teenager, it will save me 10 minutes of my life of having to read your bullsh*t posts
you have too much time on your hands
 12 years ago '04        #190
mace999 
space
space
Says the boy with 3,000 + posts to his name
 01-21-2005, 12:03 AM         #191
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mace999 said:
Says the boy with 3,000 + posts to his name
wtf is wrong with yall cats saying "oh you have a lot of posts...u have no life..blah fu*kin blah"

WHAT IN THE fu*k ARE YALL WORRYING ABOUT WHAT ANOTHER MALE IS DOING?
 12 years ago '04        #192
mace999 
space
space
hmm go for the predictable homophobic route,... real fu*king mature boy.

Go and make another G-Unit thread ....

Seems like I touched a nerve tho .... lol
 12 years ago '04        #193
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 399 399
Damn why n*ggaz tripping over the dude list? it's his top 100 albums not every one else top 100 included. if he didnt put certain albums on the list he has a right not to put them on his list
 12 years ago '04        #194
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 399 399
 mace999 said:

know what, why dont you post ur top 100 albums of all time. i bet every one on this post wont agree with you. plus alot of old school albums not that good. the beats dont even sound that good to this date. atleast 10 years album from 94 still sound good.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
140 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
139 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago