I Cried In The Movies 4 Ten Mins...

most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Drake- Iím Upset
330 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,240 | Props total: 2460 2460
bunch of damn f*gs
 8 years ago '04        #22
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 meepos said:
^ word i cry everytime i see the intro to Fresh Prince cause he makes fun of how the cab driver smells and I think about how depressed he must feel about his body odor...s**t is rough man, i always gotta skip that s**t.
 12-22-2009, 09:45 AM         #23
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
^ word i cry everytime i see the intro to Fresh Prince cause he makes fun of how the cab driver smells and I think about how depressed he must feel about his body odor...s**t is rough man, i always gotta skip that s**t.
 12-22-2009, 09:57 AM         #24
IISexxE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
I'll try to keep this on topic. Ya'll know ya'll cried before lol

When I saw My Girl and Macauly Culkin was in that casket, and she was crying and she said, "Where's his glasses? He can't see without his glasses":sad21:

In Titantic when they played my heart will go on and Leonardo didn't wake up.

During John Q when Denel he was about to k!ll himself and the son woke up.

Philadelphia when Tom Hanks was sitting there and the opera music was on. Then when he died.

During Lion King when they k!lled Mufasa


Ohhhhhh "My Girl" that was sooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!
 12-22-2009, 09:59 AM         #25
IISexxE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cried during "A Time To k!ll" first when Carl Lee said "yea they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell" the whole movie theater erupted and I boohooed. ALso when the lawyer told the jury to close their eyes and imagine the lil girl being r*ped was black. I cried so hard after that I wanted to find the first white person I could and kick their a.ss!!

Also the movie Crash when the little girl wasnt shot because her daddy's "invisible cloak" protected her
 12-22-2009, 10:01 AM         #26
IISexxE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hatchett said:
yo b.

I was locked in my room crying like a lil b**ch when denzel tried to pull the trigger but it didnt work... Oh man.

Men of honor, "god dammit cookie, i want my ten".... In tears screaming at the tv "give him his ten cookie!" lol

lmao @ cookie!!
 12-22-2009, 10:03 AM         #27
IISexxE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*spoiler* i BOOHOOOED when Will Smith had to k!ll the dog on I Am Legend...oh i cried like a little BIOTCH..that was his ONLYFRIEND
 8 years ago '05        #28
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
lmao the threadstarter ain't been back since he made the topic. Ya'll think he's in counseling for Jack letting go?
 8 years ago '08        #29
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,633 | Props total: 8183 8183
 IIs3xxE said:
I cried during "A Time To k!ll" first when Carl Lee said "yea they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell" the whole movie theater erupted and I boohooed. ALso when the lawyer told the jury to close their eyes and imagine the lil girl being r*ped was black. I cried so hard after that I wanted to find the first white person I could and kick their a.ss!!

Also the movie Crash when the little girl wasnt shot because her daddy's "invisible cloak" protected her
Yeah both of those I totally cried at, but that Crash scene is one of the rare times I actually sobbed
 8 years ago '07        #30
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 5 5
My Dog Skip
 8 years ago '05        #31
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 2921 2921
Yall n*ggas is some b**ches son. for real. check this, Lion King when Mufasa died, i can understand that cause all us lil n*ggas cried at that scene. The only other movie i should hear n*ggas crying is Passion of the Christ, that was a raw a.ss movie, had me shed a few tears but thats it. all that other s**t is whylin.
 12-22-2009, 11:23 AM         #32
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Sorry, I just had to.


:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:


Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 12-22-2009 at 11:27 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #33
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
 Ms Ambitious said:
I'll try to keep this on topic. Ya'll know ya'll cried before lol

When I saw My Girl and Macauly Culkin was in that casket, and she was crying and she said, "Where's his glasses? He can't see without his glasses":sad21:

In Titantic when they played my heart will go on and Leonardo didn't wake up.

During John Q when Denel he was about to k!ll himself and the son woke up.

Philadelphia when Tom Hanks was sitting there and the opera music was on. Then when he died.

During Lion King when they k!lled Mufasa

To keep this on topic. All of you know you cry in movies or have cried watching a movie before. When watching "My Girl" with Macauly Culkin dead in the casket and the girl was crying said "Where's his glasses? He can't see without his glasses" I shed a tear.

Also movies like Titanic when that crappy music played and Leo didn't wake up or in John Q when Denzel was about to k!ll himself when suddenly the son woke up etc etc all had me crying like a b**ch.

In Philedelphia when Tom Hanks was sitting there and the opera music was on and he died . Cries , i shed another tear.

During Lion King when they k!lled that f**king Lion n s**t , tears...

Basically if you cant tell im so hood my written verbiage superseeds my ability to fluently speak or wright and yall dumbasses need to learn yaw mean ?

dumbass ... thank god i dont have an ignorant hillbilly girlfriend with your characteristics ...
 8 years ago '08        #34
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,472 | Props total: 175 175
When Mufasa died in Lion King

and Best of the Best when the n*gga lost the f!ght to the dude who k!lled his brother
 8 years ago '07        #35
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
i dont cry during moves just teary eyed i get really into the movie you might laugh at the first 1
but Click
A Time to k!ll
6th Sense. that spirit stuff really freaked me out because of the way i was raised.
when dexter had to k!ll his brother that was really poetic. hell dexter is like watching visual poetry
lol even advatar not going to spoil it from some folks
 8 years ago '09        #36
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 7269 7269
 mszomola said:
To keep this on topic. All of you know you cry in movies or have cried watching a movie before. When watching "My Girl" with Macauly Culkin dead in the casket and the girl was crying said "Where's his glasses? He can't see without his glasses" I shed a tear.

Also movies like Titanic when that crappy music played and Leo didn't wake up or in John Q when Denzel was about to k!ll himself when suddenly the son woke up etc etc all had me crying like a b**ch.

In Philedelphia when Tom Hanks was sitting there and the opera music was on and he died . Cries , i shed another tear.

During Lion King when they k!lled that f**king Lion n s**t , tears...

Basically if you cant tell im so hood my written verbiage superseeds my ability to fluently speak or wright and yall dumbasses need to learn yaw mean ?

dumbass ... thank god i dont have an ignorant hillbilly girlfriend with your characteristics ...
Lmaooooooo why you so homotional? I'm sorry I thought this was boxden and not English class. Tell em why you mad?

And there's a lot of people in here saying some of the same s**t, but I guess you didn't see that:rolleyes:


Last edited by Ms Ambitious; 12-22-2009 at 12:37 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #37
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,367 | Props total: 15125 15125
honestly i dont remember crying or shedding a tear in a movie i know when u get lost in a movie u started talking like thats f**ked up or thats sad but not in tears or shedding a tear
 8 years ago '05        #38
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 22 22
I wanted to cry on precious but when they pushed that fat chick over i couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes. s**t was hilarious.
 8 years ago '08        #39
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Cooked Brickz said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Sorry, I just had to.
Whats the topic about again?
 8 years ago '04        #40
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5967 5967
 WasabiTuna said:
never cried or got really sad during a movie but i did get pretty upset when i watched an old episode of Futurama. the episode where fry finds his old dog and decides not clone him because he thought he already lived a full life but come to find out the dog waited for fry outside a pizza shop for is entire life.
i don't care if its a cartoon that s**t was sad.
I remember that and I was the same way .. Cause they showed the dog getting old and thru the years , shyt had me sad .
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1358 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
57 comments
18 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy