Avatar = movie of the year

most viewed right now
 63
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

is avatar the movie of the year?
OF COURSE IT IS 45 91.84%
I LIKE MEN 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 DaOmega_1 said:
Where can I find this podcast?
 8 years ago '07        #82
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,100 | Props total: 6304 6304
THe entire movie my jaw was open

Just a beautiful movie.

I do agree its predictable... parallels the matrix in many ways... but no idea is original. Nonetheless this movie made me feel like a kid again going to the theatres and just being in complete awe of the spectacle.

Visually...my god. Speechless
 8 years ago '07        #83
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 Manny05 said:
I was going to but s**t cost too much
mind you i went to the reg theather 3d and it was 14.50$!!!! And i was with 7 people
the imax theater was right next to the regular but 7x14.50=$100
i know imax would have cost more. (i paid for my whole family)
Posted via Mobile Device
that's what's up.

those ticket prices are unacceptable though i paid $9 to watch it in imax 3d.
 8 years ago '05        #84
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
 Just1Spark said:
that's what's up.

those ticket prices are unacceptable though i paid $9 to watch it in imax 3d.
Really? 9 dollars is alot? Dude, I paid $14.50 just to see it in Imax 3D.

But, it was worth it.
 8 years ago '04        #85
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
this movie was just too many cliches...every line was pretty much predictable because the lines have been in disney movies for years along with any other movie that is mainstream
 8 years ago '09        #86
paidNfull 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 107 107
this movie changed my life:wow:






lmao but for real this s**t was dope
 8 years ago '04        #87
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,160 | Props total: 9588 9588
saw it last night
s**t was off the chain
 12-29-2009, 03:01 PM         #88
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie of the year... stfu.
 8 years ago '06        #89
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Manny05 said:
I was going to but s**t cost too much
mind you i went to the reg theather 3d and it was 14.50$!!!! And i was with 7 people
the imax theater was right next to the regular but 7x14.50=$100
i know imax would have cost more. (i paid for my whole family)
Posted via Mobile Device

that must be why then..cause in IMAX, most the scenes were 3D

movie was great :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #90
michelleski495 
space
avatar space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 1117 1117
f**k i loved this movie. it was done so beautifully i enjoyed every minute of it. i cant believe some of u didn't like it. if ur gnna watch it i suggest 3d if not then dont watch it at all. definitely would watch it again
 12-30-2009, 02:40 PM         #91
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The results are in ladies and gentlemen....

- is avatar the movie of the year?
OF COURSE IT IS
angusfooburger, AnthonyCruz, arb, bertini22, Bighempin of QM, bluntednt, Budala, carter32, cledee23, codigo230, coolio, CoolMan63, c_vlasak, DaOmega_1, Dillinger805, Drdeath, Fishscale|m, hiphop4ever, Hypn0tiq, Jurgen, lutijo, Mark-Ez, MIKO826, Muggz, n3aGabitz, paidNfull, Peterparker, QBKinG, ralphmbrooklyn, Rileyboy03, sportyankz, STILLH.A.C.K., tdnupe3, Teknique, titanreese, TrkyMfns, YounGCInfamous, young_fletch 38 95.00%
:agreement6::agreement6:


I LIKE MEN
*c.o.a.*, MegaTON



[pic - click to view]

 12-30-2009, 07:45 PM         #92
beauxmel19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
one word....

:agreement6:-MASTERPIECE-:agreement6:


[pic - click to view]

it one of the best!!!
 8 years ago '06        #93
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 DymeKatcha said:
only 237 million, not 300
Well they have nearly broken even on budget then, i think i saw it at $213 mil in the box office.
 8 years ago '08        #94
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 iCON-8 said:
Well they have nearly broken even on budget then, i think i saw it at $213 mil in the box office.
at looking at domestic for this movie

Worldwide: $726,612,776


that's in 12 days

2nd highest gross movie ever is pretty much guaranteed at this point
 8 years ago '08        #95
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Visually stunning.
 8 years ago '04        #96
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
inglorious basterds was way better
so was the hangover
 8 years ago '05        #97
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
 MegaTON said:
inglorious basterds was way better
so was the hangover
Inglourious Basterds is a completely different movie from Avatar.

I love both Inglourious Basterds & Avatar for different reasons. And, The Hangover, while I really liked it, has got to be the most overrated film of the year. I really enjoyed it, but I'm sick of hearing folks who gush about it like it's one of the funniest movies of all time.
 12-31-2009, 06:09 PM         #98
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
The results are in ladies and gentlemen....

- is avatar the movie of the year?
OF COURSE IT IS
angusfooburger, AnthonyCruz, arb, bertini22, Bighempin of QM, bluntednt, Budala, carter32, cledee23, codigo230, coolio, CoolMan63, c_vlasak, DaOmega_1, Dillinger805, Drdeath, Fishscale|m, hiphop4ever, Hypn0tiq, Jurgen, lutijo, Mark-Ez, MIKO826, Muggz, n3aGabitz, paidNfull, Peterparker, QBKinG, ralphmbrooklyn, Rileyboy03, sportyankz, STILLH.A.C.K., tdnupe3, Teknique, titanreese, TrkyMfns, YounGCInfamous, young_fletch 38 95.00%
:agreement6::agreement6:


I LIKE MEN
*c.o.a.*, MegaTON



[pic - click to view]

Coming from a Lil Wayne groupie I doubt your opinion on entertainment or s3xual orientation mean dog s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #99
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
I thought this movie was boring up until the last half hour.

Either Inglorious Basterds or Up in the Air are the best movies of the year. Let me break this movie down...

Writing: 4/10
Acting: 3/10
Special Effects: 10/10

overall: 5.5/10
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 JFamis said:
I thought this movie was boring up until the last half hour.

Either Inglorious Basterds or Up in the Air are the best movies of the year. Let me break this movie down...

Writing: 4/10
Acting: 3/10
Special Effects: 10/10

overall: 5.5/10
Posted via Mobile Device
The acting wasn't that bad. Maybe a 6 ... It didn't help that the writing kind of made it worse. I still haven't seen Up in the Air I will sometime soon. Not really in a rush to see it. You feel how I felt w/ Batman Begins. Thought it was boring for a while but ended up being alright in the end.


Last edited by TH35; 01-02-2010 at 07:31 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
117 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy