most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whatd u think?
1 - Definite 'Do Not See' 9 4.11%
2 - Was disappointed 5 2.28%
3 - Thought it was okay 17 7.76%
4 - Enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 33 15.07%
5 - Amazing; may see again!! 155 70.78%
Voters: 219. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
movie is amazing
 8 years ago '07        #22
DudeFromDaCrib 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
Gotta see it in 3d or die. Absolutely HARDDDD!! Well worth the 13. I promise.
 8 years ago '09        #23
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
D-D-D-DOpE
 12-28-2009, 11:22 AM         #24
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw it in 3D last night and it was sooo awesome! I loved it :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #25
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
i just saw it a few hrs ago, it was pretty good. kinda dragged but the concept was nice...history repeats itself
 8 years ago '05        #26
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Imax 3D is the only way to go and see this movie...the s**t is amazing, best experience I've ever had at the movies....
 8 years ago '07        #27
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Ayiii, I just got back high as f**kkk...

Saw it high as f**k.....s**t was too much to take in, sort of lost track of what was going on at times, don't even get what the point of the movie was......but I have never been into Fantasy/Sci-Fi ishhh...

It's not bad, just too much and too long.
 8 years ago '09        #28
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
film was nice, thought the dialogue was awful (i could have walked at the start all that "it was like a 5th of tequila and a a.sskicking" and "your not in Kansas now" s**t), the plot wasn't too original (i know it was never intended to be) and the characters were such obvious cliches it was painful. And it pissed me off that the music kept sounding like the titanic music but visually it was stunning definatley the most asthetically pleasing film i seen and although it did drag in parts the build up to the end 'battle' was good as well as the battle itself prolly should have given it a 4 not a 3
 8 years ago '05        #29
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
COULD BE THE BEST MOVIE OF THE 21ST CENTURY SO FAR!!

Anybody who's regurgitating that BULLSH!T the lame bloggers n amatuer critics put out thee about "a simple story line" DONT BELIEVE THAT BULLs**t! The inly simple thing about this movie is the theme of "good vs evil" but that nearly ANYTHING

THIS s**t IS ONE OF THE ILLEST MOVIES EVER MADE N IF U DONT SEE IT IN 3D YER CRAZY!
 8 years ago '05        #30
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
 m-f said:
sort of lost track of what was going on at times, don't even get what the point of the movie was......but I have never been into Fantasy/Sci-Fi ishhh...

It's not bad, just too much and too long.
Its Not a hard storyline to understand AT ALL!

*In 2150, The US invades a unknown world/planet we discover to mine a rock worth 20mil per kilo, but thats indigenous to PANDORA (The planet the movie takes place on).

*AS the movie begins the US is on the verge of war with the natives becuse to mine the rock we'e tearing down thei forest and k!lling animals and natives.. which normally would have somE people like "whatever" but the natives have a craaazy unexplainable sacred bond with the plants and wildlife (which humans believe is allin their head)

*Jake Sully a paralyzed Marine is given an "AVATAR", a combination of native Pandoran DNA and Human DNA, who's body is controlled by your thoughts.. just like our bodies are. He's sent to invade the natives and discover secret information and learn about them to help the Marines chase them away in order to mine the rocks, but Jake bonds with the natives and must decide wether to defend his country or the rare tribe he's grown to love.

Theres a in depth description without giving anything away.. If someone cant understand the movie after that description they're illiterate lol

Last edited by Secwrit23; 12-29-2009 at 11:36 AM..
 12-30-2009, 01:28 AM         #31
kardarch121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More than just eye candy. It was great.
 8 years ago '05        #32
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 718 718
it looks f**kin gay...but everyone says its good i might have to go check it out
 8 years ago '05        #33
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 Secwrit23 said:
Its Not a hard storyline to understand AT ALL!

*In 2150, The US invades a unknown world/planet we discover to mine a rock worth 20mil per kilo, but thats indigenous to PANDORA (The planet the movie takes place on).

*AS the movie begins the US is on the verge of war with the natives becuse to mine the rock we'e tearing down thei forest and k!lling animals and natives.. which normally would have somE people like "whatever" but the natives have a craaazy unexplainable sacred bond with the plants and wildlife (which humans believe is allin their head)

*Jake Sully a paralyzed Marine is given an "AVATAR", a combination of native Pandoran DNA and Human DNA, who's body is controlled by your thoughts.. just like our bodies are. He's sent to invade the natives and discover secret information and learn about them to help the Marines chase them away in order to mine the rocks, but Jake bonds with the natives and must decide wether to defend his country or the rare tribe he's grown to love.

Theres a in depth description without giving anything away.. If someone cant understand the movie after that description they're illiterate lol

Atleast use spoiler alerts. This is supose to be a thread to rate the movie.
 8 years ago '04        #34
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
amazing point blank
 01-04-2010, 07:24 PM         #35
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the best movies ever made, very deep very creative. I aint even listening to all the critics sayin its a modern day roots or dances with wolves..........
 01-05-2010, 01:27 AM         #36
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was very skeptical about this movie at first, but I gave it a try and this movie is hands down one of the greatest films of all time.
 8 years ago '04        #37
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

I got this pic from CNN, check out the pizza guy
 8 years ago '05        #38
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 PremiumBreeze said:
Movie was off the chain, but all I could think about was how they used "I see you". People been sayin "I see you playa.", and "You can't see me."
and she only said "i see u playa" when he got the pimped out ride lolll i tried hard as possible not to break out laughing when that happened but kept the volume down.

peeped it in imax 3D sittin in the second row high as a mofo. I actually thought I was in the movie. Was heated at first when I had to sit in the second row, but then I think it was even sicker that way in 3D cuz all you see is the screen. One of the craziest experiences!

PS
This is movie history rite here. First great 3D movie ever!

Last edited by I Am...; 01-11-2010 at 09:48 PM..
 01-14-2010, 09:33 PM         #39
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just peeped the 3d junt. My god! I gotta go back and see it high as hell. But its easily movie of the year. One of the best films ever. I thought it was being overhyped, but it's closer to being underrated. The only negative was the length. They coulda made that s**t into two movies.

Who gave this junt a 1 or two? Ban!
 8 years ago '05        #40
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
yo movie was f**kin DOPE! i was harrassed into watchin this cuz of my girl gettin all these awesome reviews and s**t. i aint into all that sci fi type s**t. but man the graphics were dope. my girl caught me tryin to swat flies and s**t cuz i thought they were around me, but it was really just in the movie lmaooooooo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago