most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How would you rate Avatar?
Great film-Cameron has done it again! (will buy on dvd/blu-ray when it comes out) 37 75.51%
Just a good movie- nothing more nothing less! 6 12.24%
It was alright - definitely not worth the hype! 2 4.08%
Movie was terrible! I will never see it again! 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2488 2488
 BigPervy said:
Dude that Alien cooch must have been good for my boy to do what he did. And that's all I'm gonna say cause I don't spoil movies.
lol for real. lol pus*y makes some men do crazy things.
 8 years ago '05        #82
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,847 | Props total: 4149 4149
 HiRolliN said:
lol for real. lol pus*y makes some men do crazy things.
Truer words have never been spoken...
 8 years ago '06        #83
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BigPervy said:
Dude that Alien cooch must have been good for my boy to do what he did. And that's all I'm gonna say cause I don't spoil movies.
:rolll augh:
 12-19-2009, 10:30 PM         #84
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-movie of the year-
 8 years ago '06        #85
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
It was okay. It was dragging its feet to be over. A hour and 20 mins into it I just wanted all the blue people dead and for it to be over. And at the end, it just get phony, and with one BIG stupid moment that we laughed at and couldn't stop talking about from the point it happen until we were driving home. See it if your bored, just want to get out the house, and extremely high.
 8 years ago '06        #86
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 Maroon_Tiger said:
DEC -> XMAS, xmas break...
MONTHS: WEEKENDS

nobody is working 24/7

i mean the dude said he'd rather spend 2hrs-40 mins @ home watcing a movie but cant sit down in a plush seat with 3d glasses 20-30 mins away from home for the same period of time...

like people have mentioned... this is a COMPLETE MOVIE EXPERIENCE... its not something that you'd look cool if you waited til the bluray.. this aint a rental.. this is a movie you watch in a theatre, and for the first time in a while, I SAW A MOVIE WHERE PEOPLE SHUT THE f**k UP AND WATCHED IT... yeah there were laughs and applause every once in a while, but it was kept to a minimum b/c people were completely blown away
I only talk when the movie isn't all that entertain to myself, and other people. The placxe was packed and people were chatting it up! If you were blown away by this movie, then your were high enjoying a 3-D light show, or never saw an action movie before. This s**t is over hyped. A few unbelievable parts. You can tell what's going to happen with in like the first 15-30mins. You don't know the b & c, but your know the a & d.
 12-20-2009, 12:56 AM         #87
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man was suppose to see it yesterday (Saturday), but the snow had other plans, got the tickets switched for Monday, not missing football Sunday for it lol
 12-20-2009, 01:11 AM         #88
jamaal45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10/10
 12-20-2009, 01:38 AM         #89
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me and my girlfriend were blown away watching this at the imax, what an amazing world james cameron created. you know a movie's great when you're still talking about it hours after you saw it.
 8 years ago '05        #90
space
space
me and my friends are still talking about how awesome it is a full day after we saw it...

This film is gonna have staying power.
 8 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 hockeythug said:
A dirty a.ss plush seat with pop all over the floor. Which you gotta pay like $10 to get in, and pay $12 for a drink and a pop corn. Sitting around a bunch of morons. No thanks.

Watching in 1080p on my 55inch LED with my 7.1 sound in my clean sofa with all the drinks and food I want > the theater
Where the hell do you go see movies at? Those ushers better be on their job.
 8 years ago '07        #92
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 IronMaiden said:
you rest nothing, you don't have to see or hear something to judge it, i can judge it on previews, behind the scenes alone not to mention his horrible past work hes been doing lately

if you are into furry type s**t cool.. ill go see the brilliant road while your brainwash your low IQ brain with this childish surf/elf hybrid that they call the ultimate sci-fi film when almost everything about it isn't original

good day sir.
Dude you act like the road is for your eyes only I can see "the brilliant road" too come in the theater they are like "welcome iron maiden" like you got a willy wonka ticket... get the f**k outta here bro and i've already explained nothing is original when you think about it.... the road is an adaptation of a book... yea original i mean i'll probably like the road too but to be ignorant and bash a movie you've never seen like is jokes to me. also that furry s**t is ridiculous you REACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD... only someone like you would think of some dumbass s**t like that but yea i digress i hope you enjoy the road i hope its a real experience
 8 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 thehogue... said:
dude you act like the road is for your eyes only I can see "the brilliant road" too Come in the theater they are like "welcome iron maiden" Like you got a willy wonka ticket... Get the f**k outta here bro And i've already explained nothing is original when you think about it.... The road is an adaptation of a book... Yea original i mean i'll probably like the road too but to be ignorant and bash a movie you've never seen like is jokes to me. Also that furry s**t is ridiculous you reachhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeedddddddd... Only someone like you would think of some dumbass s**t like that but yea i digress I hope you enjoy the road I hope its a real experience
owned.
 8 years ago '06        #94
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 thehogue... said:
Dude you act like the road is for your eyes only I can see "the brilliant road" too come in the theater they are like "welcome iron maiden" like you got a willy wonka ticket... get the f**k outta here bro and i've already explained nothing is original when you think about it.... the road is an adaptation of a book... yea original i mean i'll probably like the road too but to be ignorant and bash a movie you've never seen like is jokes to me. also that furry s**t is ridiculous you REACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD... only someone like you would think of some dumbass s**t like that but yea i digress i hope you enjoy the road i hope its a real experience
damn you f**ked him up with that post. 1st round KO by thehogue
 8 years ago '04        #95
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
saw it in IMAX 3d and I gotta say holy f**k.......

go see it that way if your gonna see it.
 12-20-2009, 05:58 AM         #96
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hype is disgusting.
 8 years ago '06        #97
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 thehogue... said:

Wily wonka ticket lmao
im dying
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-20-2009, 08:59 AM         #98
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
The hype is disgusting.
it deserves all the hype it gets
 8 years ago '08        #99
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
Avatar was incredible!!!!My kids r still spazzin'...
 8 years ago '08        #100
superpinda 2 heat pts
space
space
$545 | Props total: 0 0
Gonna check it out 2night @ Imax 3-D... y'all n*ggas got me hyped as f**k lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy