Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How would you rate Avatar?
Great film-Cameron has done it again! (will buy on dvd/blu-ray when it comes out) 37 75.51%
Just a good movie- nothing more nothing less! 6 12.24%
It was alright - definitely not worth the hype! 2 4.08%
Movie was terrible! I will never see it again! 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
just got back from watching it

i was amazed....i ain't going to front...i was a little hesitant because i didn't see anything special from the the tv spots and online trailers...but when you see that s**t in 3-D IMAX, it turned it into an experience.....the visuals were f**king nutso...the story line was solid and i was satisfied paying for this

james cameron is that dude
 8 years ago '05        #62
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
this movie was AMAZING..
 8 years ago '05        #63
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
movie was great!! loved it....gotta support my fellow Aussie Sam Worthington who played Jake Sully...his gonna become a super star
 12-19-2009, 07:03 AM         #64
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
I rest my case.

Anyway, just got back from seeing it. And.........

wait for the review.
you rest nothing, you don't have to see or hear something to judge it, i can judge it on previews, behind the scenes alone not to mention his horrible past work hes been doing lately

if you are into furry type s**t cool.. ill go see the brilliant road while your brainwash your low IQ brain with this childish surf/elf hybrid that they call the ultimate sci-fi film when almost everything about it isn't original

good day sir.
 8 years ago '09        #65
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 2568 2568
Seen it, expected a lot and it delivered!

CGI was amazing, and I plan on watching it again but this time in 3-d. Absolutely loved the movie, every time he 'links' in, *cue music* and you know your just in for a great time. The acting/cgi/score were all on point and most definitely the most fun I had at the movies in a while.

If I had to compare it to anything, I would say it's like Apacolypto and Lion King made into one film. More so Lion King, with the fun, innocence and wonderful score but they add in the grittiness from apacolyto in the action, hand to hand combat/bow and arrows..etc and it's just right.

I gotta find my 3-d glasses I have somewhere in my house so I can at least save a couple of bucks before I go and Experience it again.:celebrate0::applause::celebrate0:

Last edited by 29 26; 12-19-2009 at 07:39 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #66
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 IronMaiden said:
you rest nothing, you don't have to see or hear something to judge it, i can judge it on previews, behind the scenes alone not to mention his horrible past work hes been doing lately

if you are into furry type s**t cool.. ill go see the brilliant road while your brainwash your low IQ brain with this childish surf/elf hybrid that they call the ultimate sci-fi film when almost everything about it isn't original

good day sir.
You are a moron ...
 8 years ago '05        #67
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,834 | Props total: 4102 4102
 IronMaiden said:

good day sir.
Should I even dignify this with an intelligently written response?

As I said before, I rest my case.
 8 years ago '07        #68
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$625 | Props total: 293 293
amazing movie.

dark knight was still better

story was not nearly as intricate as the graphics, which were probably better than u can even imagine...note i saw it in 3D

Last edited by LaVay; 12-19-2009 at 09:20 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #69
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 DaOmega_1 said:
I'm seeing it again tomorrow...

The Colonel HOLDS HIS BREATH IN TOXIC AIR just so he can k!ll em all... DAMN.

And also... 3D is the definitive way to see this.
:agreement6:

Ahh, that man was such a BEAST!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #70
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
i thought it was great overall.. the wife thought it was great.. we watched in 3D last night.. it had it's dull moments.. but that's all there was.. just moments where it was dull.. then the intensity picked right back up.. CGI was amazing.. i cant think of a movie that i've seen that can match it..

on another note.. why did it feel like i was watchin Fern Gully when the bull dozer was coming thru?
 8 years ago '04        #71
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 992 992
This movie was the s**t , Long as all hell but it was the shiznit
 12-19-2009, 12:07 PM         #72
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't seen it yet. It kinda looks like Halo + Star Wars put together.. but I'ma watch it.
 12-19-2009, 12:16 PM         #73
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

good day sir.
 8 years ago '05        #74
space
space
The people hating on this film and haven't even seen it are really reaching hard...
 8 years ago '07        #75
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
hm wondering if i should go see this or just cop the blu-ray ha. it already made $27 million damn! lol
 8 years ago '06        #76
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
I still dont understand why people keep saying it isnt original when ive never seen a movie like it considering all aspects.
 8 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
hm wondering if i should go see this or just cop the blu-ray ha. it already made $27 million damn! lol
Nah, man... this needs to be seen on the big screen.
 8 years ago '04        #78
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Maroon_Tiger said:
DEC -> XMAS, xmas break...
MONTHS: WEEKENDS

nobody is working 24/7

i mean the dude said he'd rather spend 2hrs-40 mins @ home watcing a movie but cant sit down in a plush seat with 3d glasses 20-30 mins away from home for the same period of time...

like people have mentioned... this is a COMPLETE MOVIE EXPERIENCE... its not something that you'd look cool if you waited til the bluray.. this aint a rental.. this is a movie you watch in a theatre, and for the first time in a while, I SAW A MOVIE WHERE PEOPLE SHUT THE f**k UP AND WATCHED IT... yeah there were laughs and applause every once in a while, but it was kept to a minimum b/c people were completely blown away
A dirty a.ss plush seat with pop all over the floor. Which you gotta pay like $10 to get in, and pay $12 for a drink and a pop corn. Sitting around a bunch of morons. No thanks.

Watching in 1080p on my 55inch LED with my 7.1 sound in my clean sofa with all the drinks and food I want > the theater

Last edited by hockeythug; 12-19-2009 at 04:04 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #79
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2456 2456
the movie was f**king insane. the story was very basic and straight forward but the cgi in 3d was crazy.
 8 years ago '06        #80
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
Dude that Alien cooch must have been good for my boy to do what he did. And that's all I'm gonna say cause I don't spoil movies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago