Dec 18 - Teen Marijuana Use Affects Brain Permanently: study

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2009, 09:43 PM         #121
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see the big deal everyone has with this study being performed on rats because most modern medicines owe their reliability to the exact same method.
 8 years ago '07        #122
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
This is severe extrapolation since they are using a non human animal to generalize results to a humna population which is ethically invalid.

However I use to date a guy who smoked at least an 8th a day and no lie it DOES f**k with peoples minds. It does induce paranoia and depression and severe aggression too. I left him because of what weed did to him. My brother also dated a girl who was diagnosed with marijuana induced schizophrenia which you get from excessive amounts of SKUNK use. I like to smoke once or twice a month (weed) but thats it just be careful with it. I'm sure you have to have a predisposition to it though genetically. However too much of anything can k!ll you.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 12-22-2009 at 06:57 AM..
 12-22-2009, 10:07 AM         #123
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
This is severe extrapolation since they are using a non human animal to generalize results to a humna population which is ethically invalid.

However I use to date a guy who smoked at least an 8th a day and no lie it DOES f**k with peoples minds. It does induce paranoia and depression and severe aggression too. I left him because of what weed did to him. My brother also dated a girl who was diagnosed with marijuana induced schizophrenia which you get from excessive amounts of SKUNK use. I like to smoke once or twice a month (weed) but thats it just be careful with it. I'm sure you have to have a predisposition to it though genetically. However too much of anything can k!ll you.
Shut the f**k up god damn ignorant f**k.

Stop blaming the weed and own up to the responsibility of being with the wrong person. Weed doesn't change people it just alters them, meaning violence and paranoia is already deep inside of their mind, from other issues. Stop being a shallow prick and buying in to the bulls**t.
 12-22-2009, 10:13 AM         #124
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
u only have anxiety problems after u quit cause its WITHDRAWAL that s**t leaves soon
No withdrawals, only mental issues (which could be because of a weak mind nothing to do with weed), you can't withdrawal off a drug that isn't physically addictive.

You must have meant nicotine.
 12-22-2009, 10:20 AM         #125
Ivo003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All in all I also just wanted to say mental illness is something that is still not really understood even in todays health care system. Damn if you even went to the abilify website the medicine diagnosed for people with schizo and bi polar they even say they aren't completly sure how the medicine works, and also the how the human brain works completly is still not understood. It is kind of hard to say that weed along causes mental problems from my on personal experience though like I said before I had that friend who went schizo and was completly normal untill he started smoking, while I stayed the samed. Kind of off topic but as anyone here actually heard a shiczo person talk? I remember when I got off the phone with dude after having a normal conversation, he called me right back saying some random s**t like my mother called and told him to tell me to go fix some french toast then he went into directions on how to make french toast and dude was sober saying all of that. All I'm really saying is that dude was normal one day.

Last edited by Ivo003; 12-22-2009 at 11:27 AM..
 02-24-2010, 11:52 PM         #126
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Hahahahahaahahah, this s**t is f**king FUNNY, HAHAHAH!
Oh my God...Do they even know what "Cannabis" is & what it can do to our world?
Our economy would become better, a lot better, they should step their game up or whatsoever...
I'm 22 years old, I started to smoke cigarettes last year and weed, it was around "april, may".
To be honest...I really regret it smoking cigarettes...it really f**ked me up...cigarettes is a f**king drug, 20x worse than weed and alcohol, and alcohol is 10x worse than weed, so weed won!
Thank God I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, stopped with it this year, it was hard tho, but I made it, I'm glad that I smoke weed, 'cuz it changed my life, when I say "change" I mean like...I know who I am, I study more about life, more about my goals, more about my family and other important things I love!

When I was a "non smoker" and knew very little about weed, what it can cause, my life was hella boring etc..
I was the whole f**king time depressed, I once had a suicidal thoughts...that was like 4 years ago...
Weed changed my life, I dont smoke weed every day, s**t, like I dont have better s**t to do in my life then smoking weed every day LMAO, I smoke weed 3-4 times a month, thats enough for me!

Do your f**king math!! Educate yourself!

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEE BUUUDAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Great post. Some many things the world could be3nefit from useing it for the right reason. Paper, cloths, food, oil, BIO DEGRADABLE PLASTIC and on and on.

Did anyone know that Henry Ford's first car he built was mainly made out of product made from hemp and also ran on hemp oil??
 02-25-2010, 03:28 AM         #127
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course if you smoke weed on the regular your mindstate will be different from how you'd be when you're always sober.

But weed is psycho-active and affects people differently. These dudes act like teens in general don't go through depression.

Weed actually saves many from depression.

The people in this article are funded by some bulls**t propaganda campaign. BULLs**t.
 8 years ago '09        #128
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
lol @ this bulls**t

I got high last night, and most likely will again when I get home
 8 years ago '10        #129
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9802 9802
i like to eat then smoke....this way i dont get the munchies...played 3 sports n high school so i didnt really start until college....

ill never stop..
 8 years ago '10        #130
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9802 9802
hey hey hey hey....

smoke weed everyday..
 8 years ago '05        #131
TKO420 
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 380 380
Could be some truth here. I smoked pretty much everyday for the last 9 years I'm 24 now n I recently went to the Dr's n they're talkin about anxiety n s**t. I'm off that weed now, fuuuuck it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-25-2010, 11:43 AM         #132
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll be the test subject :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #133
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
f**k this dumb s**t.... smokign Kush n blueberry helps with my spine/back issues :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #134
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I mean my short-term memory is f**ked .. that has to be from smoking weed.
 8 years ago '09        #135
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
My memory was better before I smoked weed regularly....... but f**k it!
 8 years ago '04        #136
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
Marijuana grows on the ground, unlike alcohol and cigarettes which are man made and even worse. Honestly, weed is an amazing drug. I smoke a couple times a week but i'm still responsible at work and with school.
 8 years ago '04        #137
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Lol I blazed yesterday when I was supposed to study for my midterm, I thought it go well, it didn't. Lesson learned. NO MARIJUANA DURING EXAM TIME!
 02-26-2010, 03:36 PM         #138
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you kno its really not sayin much when b4 the weed is smoked they are comparing your brain to that of a mouse .. then after the weed is smoked they compare your brain to a rat.... so if u do smoke weed ur as smart as a mouse ... if u do smoke ur as smart as a high rat .... such HIGH expectations of our youth .... lol
 8 years ago '05        #139
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Professa said:
bottom line is whether or not this s**t is true, smoking marijuana is f**king stupid......i used to love smoking weed till i quit now i look at all the dumbasses that do it (including my friends) and i think damn i cant believe i used to act like that and waste my life away on that bulls**t
Ya know ,u got a point. I smoke occasionally now but sometimes i feel the same way. im probably gonna quit soon.
 02-27-2010, 12:07 PM         #140
FuhhhQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its just hard for me to agree with these "studies".

My depression is pretty severe, and Miss Mary is the only thing that calms me down when im stressing out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago