Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
.. ...this is all s**t they want you to think so they can take a hold of it, tax it, and then get rich off it. why would something that causes supposed brain damage be a medical alternative in some states?

i saw this on the union, cant remember who said it, but basically it went like this:

"they" hav been a huge advocate AGAINST weed this whole time, so instead of admitting they were wrong, they'd rather slap the medical term on it instead of admitting they were wrong
 12-18-2009, 02:09 PM         #22
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would figure depression comes from events that happen to you in life, not according to smoking marijuana...

besides.. how similar are rats and humans anyway?
 12-18-2009, 02:32 PM         #23
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this s**t is completely true so before any potheads try to make a "point" dont....cuz this same exact s**t happened to me....i smoked for 4 years since i was 16 and recently quit a few months ago......it took a major effect on my brain...for almost the past year i've had major depression and anxiety...and it aint worth it...so i'd advise everybody that thinks marijuana is harmless to just stop before it happens to you
 12-18-2009, 02:33 PM         #24
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now i don't smoke at all

but this sounds like complete bulls**t, some of the smartest people i know smoke on a regular basis
and c'mon now, a rat brain compared to a human brain? word?

the findings of this study = rats get depressed off of the use of weed
it has no connection with actual teens
this is ridiculous to say the least lol
i'd like to see them bring this up to any real academic discussion and be taken seriously
 12-18-2009, 02:35 PM         #25
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Professa said:
this s**t is completely true so before any potheads try to make a "point" dont....cuz this same exact s**t happened to me....i smoked for 4 years since i was 16 and recently quit a few months ago......it took a major effect on my brain...for almost the past year i've had major depression and anxiety...and it aint worth it...so i'd advise everybody that thinks marijuana is harmless to just stop before it happens to you
i had depression without weed

imagine that

here's a better experiment though
be a heavy drinker or smoker for 4 years and stop
tell me which feels worse, the weed or that
 12-18-2009, 02:51 PM         #26
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
i had depression without weed

imagine that

here's a better experiment though
be a heavy drinker or smoker for 4 years and stop
tell me which feels worse, the weed or that
the weed....i was drinking and smoking too....and my anxiety and depression was getting bad as hell...then i quit and just like this article said, the s**t just doesnt go away....marijuana can cause you to be bipolar and schitzophrenic (trust me i've seen it happen to friends before)...
 8 years ago '06        #27
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
any of ya'll watch a documentary called "The Union"?
 12-18-2009, 03:03 PM         #28
Spliffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Professa said:
the weed....i was drinking and smoking too....and my anxiety and depression was getting bad as hell...then i quit and just like this article said, the s**t just doesnt go away....marijuana can cause you to be bipolar and schitzophrenic (trust me i've seen it happen to friends before)...
Ever thought of the fact that you may have had an anxiety disorder (like 15-20% of the population) waiting to explode in your face?
Marijuana can not make you bipolar or schizophrenic, no, theres VERY little evidence to suggest that.
The fact that some of oyur friends went mental (which people actually do, without any drugs) is not enough to say CANNABIS IS TO BLAME.
Correlation doesn't mean causation...

I'll wait until the following study comes through, you know.. the one done on actual HUMANS.
Now these findings are not good, but I've seen so many studies on cannabis that I have a hard time accepting the evidence without further scrutiny.
Rats aren't that different from humans, hence the reason they are using them for most types of studies, however depression and anxiety in humans have a large psychological aspect, and there rats and humans probably differ a whole lot.
These results might be true, but maybe in human the effect is reversible etc. you got to wait for the real study on humans to come out.

I know of many who got depressed and anxiety while on weed, but when they quit, so did their anxiety and depression fade.. and these people have no permanent pesonality changes today
 12-18-2009, 03:30 PM         #29
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alcohol is a depressant and people drink it everyday and nobody gives a f**k. propaganda if you ask me.

and i also think its funny people blame there problems on weed. like being lazy for example. like you arent just a lazy person. hell just smoking it all the time shows you probably have an addictive personality...idk people just like to blame there problems on something else.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-18-2009 at 03:36 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #30
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
 Loco Poe said:
any of ya'll watch a documentary called "The Union"?
see my post.
 8 years ago '06        #31
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
^ i heard it was too ill.. imma cop soon.
 8 years ago '04        #32
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 Professa said:
^^^ Don't blame that s**t on the weed. Thats You. My story is similar to yours. I stopped and I'm fine. It depends on the person.
 8 years ago '04        #33
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,570 | Props total: 5242 5242
yea mah niigags about to pick up a gram biatch.

But for real I tend to freak out when im not on weed compared to when im high as f**k dazing it out on mw2 tudaluuu motha f**kkkaaaaaaa
 8 years ago '07        #34
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
Man everyone is different, I dont understand how ppl can't understand that. Just b/c somthing happens to u doesn't mean it affects everyone that way. All I can say is I kinda believe the study, I mean I drank and smoked a lot in my later teens so it could be either one or both but I'm different than I was.

I have real bad anxiety now and I didnt have that in high school and I kinda feel depressed sometimes but I dunno if its from that. All i know is that it never happened to me before so its probably one of the two. I mean I believe that theres some of u who haven't changed at all but dont just diss the study cuz it didnt happen in YOUR case. Everyone's different, have an open mind.
 8 years ago '04        #35
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Those who think there are zero affects on the body and especially the brain from weed probability already have permanent brain damage.
 8 years ago '04        #36
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
some guy smoked a joint... 3 months later... BAM! Herpes!

12-18-2009, 04:52 PM         #37
Spliffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Those who think there are zero affects on the body and especially the brain from weed probability already have permanent brain damage.
And what do you know about neurology?
I expect a detailed answer and peer reviewed studies to back up your reply or delete your BX account.
 12-18-2009, 05:28 PM         #38
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bottom line is whether or not this s**t is true, smoking marijuana is f**king stupid......i used to love smoking weed till i quit now i look at all the dumbasses that do it (including my friends) and i think damn i cant believe i used to act like that and waste my life away on that bulls**t
 8 years ago '07        #39
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
oh my god......stfu and legalize it already
 12-18-2009, 05:42 PM         #40
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Es0_puka said:
same thing i thought about america

i started smoking at 14 - but i don't anymore - thank god i didn't end up with depression - that's something i could definitely do without
But America still produces the best scientists.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy