Young Money - We Are Young Money (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of Young Money's Debut Album?
5 Mics: This Is A Debut Classic....YOUNG MULLAA BABY!! 35 14.58%
4 Mics: This Is A Hard Album,They Did Great!! 34 14.17%
3 Mics: A Average Album For A Young Money Debut 74 30.83%
2 Mics: Only Thing Save This Was Wayne & Nicki 26 10.83%
1 Mics: We Are Recycle Bin Material Is What Its Call Now. 71 29.58%
Voters: 240. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
LOL@ drake's pose
 8 years ago '04        #42
Rio2003 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 3 3
 Young savior said:
50 cent take wayne place

keep dreaming 50 only had one classic album get rich then he fell off the side of the earth
Agreed. That 50 Cent comment was just plain foolishness.:disdain2:
 8 years ago '08        #43
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Let me start by saying Lil Wayne is the star of this Cd, nobody else is close and his verses and hooks are the glue that holds this monstrosity together.
Ya know, Curren$y wins and loses too. This Young Money album woulda been a big chance for him to get in and shine, and his sound and swag would have really helped the album. On the other hand, listening to some of these Young Money rappers, I can understand why he said f**k it...
Weezy > Curren$y = Drake
If it was Wayne, Currency, Nicki, Drake, and Tyga I could handle Young Money, but really Mack Maine has been alright but nothing special, he's been had plenty of time to shine w/Young$, that's why his music's been shelved and they call him a manager. Gudda's been horrible since Squad Up, Chucky and Twist, wtf, T Streets, J Millz... Just no. Way too many bads in the squad. Cut some losses...
Hot production, hot beats, club songs, check, but this ain't Wu Tang Clan...
 8 years ago '05        #44
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
 Fresh Whyte said:

[code]Tracklist
------------

01. Gooder 4:26
02. Every Girl In The World 5:13
03. Ms. Parker 5:19
04. Wife Beater 4:43
05. New s**t 3:31
06. Pass The Dutch (Featuring Shawt Dawg) 5:06
07. Play In My Band 4:08
08. f**k Da Bulls (Featuring Birdman) 3:07
09. Bedrock (Featuring Lloyd) 4:48
10. Girl I Got You 3:19
11. Steady Mobbin' (Featuring Gucci Mane) 5:10
12. Roger That 3:29
13. She Is Gone 3:50
14. Streets Is Watchin' 3:41
15. Finale 5:22
[/code]
dedsFdsad
 8 years ago '05        #45
Young savior 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
 Effit said:
Let me start by saying Lil Wayne is the star of this Cd, nobody else is close and his verses and hooks are the glue that holds this monstrosity together.
Ya know, Curren$y wins and loses too.
First off the cd is not that bad and I do agree wayne makes the cd better

Next never compare Curren$y to Wayne just don't do it but i listened to the cd and i'll tell it like it is

WAYNE did what he does best
DRAKE is the second best rapper in young money even though he stole kanye's whole style but it fits him
NICKI i will be hated on but f**k it she could possibly be one of the best female mc's in the game now.
GUDDA GUDDA one dimensional will never put out a real good single he makes hood music and hood music only
MACK MAINE will never make a hot song but seems to shine a lil bit on good songs
TYGA he alright
JAE MILLZ would have signed with anyone right about now if sesame street had a label he would have been the first to sign he is garbage a good battle rapper though
LIL TWIST AND CHUCK no comment
SHANELL she alright she has potential
 8 years ago '04        #46
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 372 372
I actually paid money for this cd. What a waste! I guess that is what I get for wanting to support some artists. Even some of Waynes flow was garbage.

LiL Wayne can I get my $10 back? Oh dont bother I will download your new album and give it to family and friends for wasting my time, money and gas.

You know what this reminds me of.

Dr. Dre Presents The Aftermath

You it up youngsters if you dont know what I am talking about!
 8 years ago '08        #47
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
"Never compare Curren$y to Wayne, just don't do it"

Yeah I am bringing up Curren$y. Out of all the posts up till mine, nobody mentioned him, or offered any insight, or opinions about that in particular subject, and I think it's worth at least pointing out. It's true Curren$y missed this opportunity to be on a project that will be heard by millions of people, and I'm sure Curren$y would have been on the cd several times... It's also true that Young Money is full of filler, and I'm sure Curren$y had enough of waiting for his projects to see the light since his s**t is so hot right now.
Secondly I did compare CurrenSy to Wayne and Drake, because they are the top rappers on the album we are discussing. Wayne is a superstar, kind of a big deal, I know a lot of people are on Drakes nutz too, so I don't think saying Curren$y is equal to Drake should be a problem unless you really think Drake is that much better than Curren$y. As far as Wayne, that dude is greater than both of them. It's obvious. You say don't compare them like I don't know or respect Curren$y. No dude that's not what's up.
 8 years ago '05        #48
Young savior 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
 Effit said:
"Never compare Curren$y to Wayne, just don't do it"

Yeah I am bringing up Curren$y. Out of all the posts up till mine, nobody mentioned him, or offered any insight, or opinions about that in particular subject, and I think it's worth at least pointing out. It's true Curren$y missed this opportunity to be on a project that will be heard by millions of people, and I'm sure Curren$y would have been on the cd several times... It's also true that Young Money is full of filler, and I'm sure Curren$y had enough of waiting for his projects to see the light since his s**t is so hot right now.
Secondly I did compare CurrenSy to Wayne and Drake, because they are the top rappers on the album we are discussing. Wayne is a superstar, kind of a big deal, I know a lot of people are on Drakes nutz too, so I don't think saying Curren$y is equal to Drake should be a problem unless you really think Drake is that much better than Curren$y. As far as Wayne, that dude is greater than both of them. It's obvious. You say don't compare them like I don't know or respect Curren$y. No dude that's not what's up.
No first i do know him and respect him back when he was rapping with no limit all im saying is if he was still with young money he wouldnt be in the top 3 the only hit he had he had two mainsteam people on it wayne and remy and he couldnt make a hot album and thats why he left if he was as good as you think he would have bounced back by now don't you think
 8 years ago '08        #49
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
 Young savior said:
No first i do know him and respect him back when he was rapping with no limit all im saying is if he was still with young money he wouldnt be in the top 3 the only hit he had he had two mainsteam people on it wayne and remy and he couldnt make a hot album and thats why he left if he was as good as you think he would have bounced back by now don't you think

Oh really. Yeah, I didn't know of him back when he was with No Limit, the first time I heard him was on Shoveling Snow... But anyways I disagree and thinks he's made his best music since he left Young Money.
 8 years ago '04        #50
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
Lmao @ this album what a early april fools prank.............you kids go too far these days with the comedy.
 12-26-2009, 05:47 PM         #51
simondiaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
I wont even waste my time downloadin this garbage
cause that whole label sucks includin Wayne & specially this Niki trick

THANK YOU.

IM NOT TRYING TO HATE I KNOW THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY AND s**t BUT.............4 DUDES FROM A GROUP CALLED SLAUGHTERHOUSE WILL LITERALLY SLAUGHTER THIS ALBUM
 12-26-2009, 07:00 PM         #52
MobbDeepReppa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-26-2009, 11:05 PM         #53
dirtdollar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props
 8 years ago '08        #54
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
Ass cake
 8 years ago '09        #55
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 2991 2991
solid effort...surprised it even came out...wayne usually shelves everybody
 12-28-2009, 11:34 AM         #56
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young savior said:
I disagree. Curren$y obviously WOULD be top 3.

Why?
1. Wasnt he the only one wit an actual single?

2. And who else can top him in YME? (Please say Drake so yo neck can be chopped lol...well actually, even if you said Drake it would still be 3 = Wayne, Drake, Curren$y)

3. He was top 3 in the 2nd edition of 504 Boyz, a way bigger group.

Another thing, a single dont make a rapper's lyrical skill. I.E.: Laffy Taffy
 8 years ago '04        #57
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
this album startin to grow on me 5 mics...........
 12-30-2009, 07:55 PM         #58
jp25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veronica88 said:
They did there thing, 4 mics
if this is them doing theyre thing, they need to stop.
 01-03-2010, 03:54 PM         #59
Birchy.DesiGNz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 patt24 said:
RIP Jae Millz's skills

:agreement6:
 01-03-2010, 06:57 PM         #60
rashan2601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

[code]Tracklist
------------

01. Gooder 4:26
02. Every Girl In The World 5:13
03. Ms. Parker 5:19
04. Wife Beater 4:43
05. New s**t 3:31
06. Pass The Dutch (Featuring Shawt Dawg) 5:06
07. Play In My Band 4:08
08. f**k Da Bulls (Featuring Birdman) 3:07
09. Bedrock (Featuring Lloyd) 4:48
10. Girl I Got You 3:19
11. Steady Mobbin' (Featuring Gucci Mane) 5:10
12. Roger That 3:29
13. She Is Gone 3:50
14. Streets Is Watchin' 3:41
15. Finale 5:22
[/code]
propz
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy