Lil Wayne - Rebirth (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What You Think Of Lil Wayne's "Rebirth"?
5 Mics: LIL WAYNE CLASSIC...HE KILLED THE ROCK SCENE 45 13.39%
4 Mics: This Album Is Hard,Its Growing On Me 66 19.64%
3 Mics: Average Album By Lil Wayne 54 16.07%
2 Mics: Rock? Rock? Is He Crazy,This Is Okay 32 9.52%
1 Mics: I Birth This Shit To The Recycle Bin 139 41.37%
Voters: 336. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-18-2009, 06:39 PM         #61
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MTV's endorsement + Rebirth= proof that with plenty of money, fake may be made real and fallacies may become truths.
 12-19-2009, 01:01 AM         #62
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
0.5/5

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #63
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 2500 2500
i cant belive n*ggas expose theirselves to this thrash
 8 years ago '08        #64
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
I'm not a wayne fan anymore but i'll be playing this album for a while. When I heard it I thought Linkin Park because of the rap rock.

One Way Trip ft. Kevin Rudolf with Travis Barker on the drums,s**t knocks hard.

the only songs i don't like is Knockout,i can't stand Nicki's voice s**t is irritating.

And of course if you don't actually listen to rock then your not going to like but it's good for what it is
 12-19-2009, 02:20 AM         #65
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This album is a Frisbee!

It's unacceptable to Hip Hop.. :disdain2:
 8 years ago '04        #66
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a bigger fan of rock than rap & hip-hop and I've gotta say this album is a.sscheeks. Problem is that Wayne doesn't know how to make a rock song 4 s**t and his horrible flow (and his tone def a.ss) on this album shows that. I honestly tried to see what people like in this album by listening to it almost 3x and don't see what any of ya'll are see'in. There's maybe 3 halfway decent tracks but other than that it's horrible. Anyone who says he's tryin to appeal to some white boy market are wayyy off. Any fan of rock should be insulted by him trying to portray that genre like this.
 12-19-2009, 09:34 AM         #67
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BklynzYoung J said:

It's unacceptable to Hip Hop.. :disdain2:
It's NOT A RAP ALBUM YOU DUMB f**k, 50% OF PEOPLE ARE RATING IT AS A RAP ALBUM JESUS CHRIST, SOME DUMB PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
 8 years ago '05        #68
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
its funny cuz if any other rapper put out a rock album he would be clowned but when wayne does it he gets a pass

its like wayne can do no wrong when it comes to music

it is what it is
 12-19-2009, 02:18 PM         #69
branamje 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album alright, shanell makes the songs she is on good, and a lot of the beats are cold. i've listened to it a couple of times, it's not bad for what it is. One Way Trip probably my favorite.
 8 years ago '08        #70
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Galaxy said:
It's NOT A RAP ALBUM YOU DUMB f**k, 50% OF PEOPLE ARE RATING IT AS A RAP ALBUM JESUS CHRIST, SOME DUMB PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
that's what im sayin,y'all lookin at like it was supposed to be the Carter 4 or somethin
 8 years ago '07        #71
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 Galaxy said:

It's horrible either way
 12-20-2009, 02:18 AM         #72
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the album.... I got it not expecting much but Wayne really surprised me with this.... Great album.... from a technical standpoint of course it's below average, but it's a very entertaining album.

The lyrics are attrocious for the most part, yet fun to listen to over the amped up beats...

My favorite song at the moment is Knockout.... I've been had it on repeat lately... some lyrics are embarrasing "Cause if you go black, you never go back" yet his delivery makes it alright, I'd say the song is colorful... that's the word that comes to mind everytime I hear Knockout...

As a rock album, it's entertaining... of course it's no Sing The Sorrow or even a Hybrid Theory, but what it is is an entertaining album... I can pretty much listen to it all the way through with only having to skip Get A Life (annoying song)...

great album to workout to also...

this is coming from a super mega Lil Wayne hater.... lol... I say just listen to it with an open mind... I went in expecting it to be total crap yet hoping to be proven wrong (which I was)... If you don't like it, whatever.... but just enjoy it for what it is... don't put all these requirements like super lyricism, cool stories etc when you know almost no album will ever match that...

Props to Wayne for this album...
 8 years ago '05        #73
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 DTownPistonsFan said:
I like all genres of music, and rating this as a rock album, it's STILL a.ss. Nice try, but it just doesn't "sound" right, if you know what I mean. He didn't take the rock genre and put a Wayne twist or feel to it. He took the most generic sounding rock music and sang and whined through autotune over it. It just sounded REALLY BAD. There are 3-4 good tracks, but overall it just sounds like bad rock - like that kind of rock where when you hear it, it sounds like all the other generic crap. The best rock bands have a special sound that sets them apart from everyone else. You know it's them when you hear it.

Popularity has gone to his head. He's reached that point where he thinks everything he does is going to be great. This s**t was like when Jordan went to play baseball.
^^^^This.
 8 years ago '05        #74
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 wr8201 said:
its funny cuz if any other rapper put out a rock album he would be clowned but when wayne does it he gets a pass

its like wayne can do no wrong when it comes to music

it is what it is
wayne isn't doing anything that hasn't been done before.....
please see ICE - T
 8 years ago '04        #75
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
Ok Here's the deal, first I applaud Wayne for trying something different notice I said "trying" I'm not gonna lie this album shocked the hell out me it really sound like a rock album even though I'd say its more Gym cllas heroes than nirvana. The maine problem with Rebirth is LIL WAYNE CANNOT SING!!!! Rock music is more than yelling and loud guiters if you listen to Brandon Boyd,Chester Bennington and Lajon Witherspoon you quickly notice they all can SING even the ones who can't can hold a note this main flaw makes alot of the songs on rebirth hard to listen however I can't front he does has some songs on it I really like ""running" and "On fire" are mosdef zune playlist worthy.

I'll give this a 3/5 I'ma be real though cause the s**t is just plain funny all the people who voted this classic are either kids that don't s**t or d*ck riders straight up when Gym class heroes came out doing this same s**t n*ggas called them gay but the coki smurf does it and he's a genius? Really? where they do that at?

[video - click to view]

>>>>>>>Rebrith

[video - click to view]

>>>>Rebirth

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-20-2009 at 04:51 PM..
 12-20-2009, 04:50 PM         #76
timmyz12367 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this worth downloading?
 12-20-2009, 11:24 PM         #77
Topless Stang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully Rebirth 2010 will be much better
 8 years ago '05        #78
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
I'll be the first to admit I downloaded this album just to see what all the hype was about. At first I wasn't even going to. But I took a gamble on this album and the Young Money album. Wayne can put out garbage like this because females and kids will buy ANYTHING. I've seen it happen.
 8 years ago '09        #79
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,064 | Props total: 548 548
I like it..
 12-21-2009, 05:44 PM         #80
DaRedALGoRithMs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy