most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What You Think Of Lil Wayne's "Rebirth"?
5 Mics: LIL WAYNE CLASSIC...HE KILLED THE ROCK SCENE 45 13.39%
4 Mics: This Album Is Hard,Its Growing On Me 66 19.64%
3 Mics: Average Album By Lil Wayne 54 16.07%
2 Mics: Rock? Rock? Is He Crazy,This Is Okay 32 9.52%
1 Mics: I Birth This Shit To The Recycle Bin 139 41.37%
Voters: 336. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
kaph_een 
space
space
$500 | Props total: 10 10
it's not as bad as i was expecting. honestly, what was everyone expecting from a lil wayne "rock" album? as far as i'm concerned, rock hasn't been cool for over twenty years anyway, so it's not like the bar was set supremely high.
 8 years ago '04        #42
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
pretty mediocre to me
 8 years ago '07        #43
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
album is dope
 8 years ago '06        #44
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
this album was a damn shame
 8 years ago '09        #45
mar3ez 
space
space
space
$5 | Props total: 0 0
Its solid cd...when u listen to it take your mind of a hip hop frame of mind and just open your ears and take it for what it is...cuase truthfully i cant tell a classic rock album to horrible rock album...but on the other hand SHANELL k!llS THE CD SHE IS THE TRUTH VOCALLY
 12-17-2009, 05:14 PM         #46
majiccity2222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
I like all genres of music, and rating this as a rock album, it's STILL a.ss. Nice try, but it just doesn't "sound" right, if you know what I mean. He didn't take the rock genre and put a Wayne twist or feel to it. He took the most generic sounding rock music and sang and whined through autotune over it. It just sounded REALLY BAD. There are 3-4 good tracks, but overall it just sounds like bad rock - like that kind of rock where when you hear it, it sounds like all the other generic crap. The best rock bands have a special sound that sets them apart from everyone else. You know it's them when you hear it.

Popularity has gone to his head. He's reached that point where he thinks everything he does is going to be great. This s**t was like when Jordan went to play baseball.
You couldn't of said it any better. It's like jordan trying to play baseball. All y'all sticking up for this excuse for a work of art/experimental album need to go listen to 808s & heartbreak. Kanye showed Wayne how it's done! Rebirth- 1/5, BAD album. No I'm not a hater I was hoping the album would be fire, but he needs to study music alot more next time before he attempts to do anything other than simply rapping.
 8 years ago '05        #47
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 majiccity2222 said:
You couldn't of said it any better. It's like jordan trying to play baseball. All y'all sticking up for this excuse for a work of art/experimental album need to go listen to 808s & heartbreak. Kanye showed Wayne how it's done! Rebirth- 1/5, BAD album. No I'm not a hater I was hoping the album would be fire, but he needs to study music alot more next time before he attempts to do anything other than simply rapping.
Both of y'all n*ggaz sound stupid. Man if you don't think you are hater man you need to look in the mirror again. I could respect your opinion if you was on some reals**t but dude you quoting sound like a f**king a hater and d*ck ridding him. So that makes you a groupie and also a hater.
 8 years ago '09        #48
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19417 19417
i rated 3/5...but its more like a 2/5...now i wanna wait for carter 4...not disappointed cause i knew it wouldn't be great so it met my expectations
 8 years ago '06        #49
Rell_Shotta 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 62 62
a few songs are kinda straight, drop the world is da s**t. on fire, love the sample. runnin is cool. get a life is funny to me. da da da is da lil wayne version of hey ya if he puts it out. the price is wrong is a funny attempt of punk/ska rock, its kinda straight. paradice is nice. the rest of tha album is bulls**t.

this should be his only attempt to do anything like this honestly. no more rebirths wayne.
 8 years ago '09        #50
Veronica88 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 10 10
Great s**t
 8 years ago '06        #51
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,878 | Props total: 1148 1148
That track on fire is hot love that sample
 8 years ago '04        #52
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
not that bad to me
 12-18-2009, 12:41 PM         #53
bigdjayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad to see over 40% of you agree this is garbage. This guy just throws auto-tune over his voice and makes weird a.ss noises. I laugh my a.ss of whenever I listen to this clown.
 8 years ago '05        #54
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
3/5 kinda weak imo
 12-18-2009, 01:17 PM         #55
AplusDaGift 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dis Hard....Propz!
 8 years ago '05        #56
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
album is tight, i like it. most people gone hate cuz its a rock album from a rap dude...but imo i like it and will bump it
 8 years ago '07        #57
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 121 121
I been listening to this since it dropped and I must admit do like it, but honestly this album is straight a.ss, not his fault though he tried, reminds me of 808's, but this will probably be the wackest most bumped album ever IMO...........
 8 years ago '04        #58
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 1506 1506
 adotboogie said:
I been listening to this since it dropped and I must admit do like it, but honestly this album is straight a.ss, not his fault though he tried, reminds me of 808's, but this will probably be the wackest most bumped album ever IMO...........
JUST BECUZ OF THE LIL WAYNE NAME
 8 years ago '04        #59
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 356 356
a few good songs, but most of this is terrible. wayne needs to starting writing his lyrics down again. eminem just murdered another n*gga on his own sh*t.
 12-18-2009, 06:31 PM         #60
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check it out. This CD is garbage water. Only moderate track is the ones that he is rappin on. If you know anything about rock or listen to rock (not just faking and listening to that whack as s**t by the dudes who use eye liner) you would know that the rock on this track is trash. Weak rock. -but the stans and the nonstans will still f**k with this s**t b/c they are simple minded individuals by nature.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy