Chris Henry dies from injuries sustained in car accident/ 911 tapes released

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 chctynig2804 said:
blah blah blah save it...u bout 7 hours late on that, i dont really care about it anymore...
Eat a d*ck, if this was somebody you knew you wouldn't be talkin like this batty boy, dudes act tough on the net
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #102
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
 chctynig2804 said:
well at least we know that he's still alive up until this point...the fact that he's still battling after all this time wit these head injuries could be a sign he might pull through, even if he is currently on life support
If your on life support 9/10 you aint pulling through........... That man experiened major trama to the head he might not wanna pull through.
 8 years ago '04        #103
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Eat a d*ck, if this was somebody you knew you wouldn't be talkin like this batty boy, dudes act tough on the net
Posted via Mobile Device
how am i actin tough on the net??? please explain that to me please, sound like you mad tho cuz u told me to eat a d*ck...and i'm the tough guy

stop bein concerned wit what i said 7 hours ago, obviously i'm over whether or not it was a bad move by him jumpin into the back of the truck, thats not important anymore

and in reference to what else u said, if it was someone i knew, i would have said the same thing cuz its how i felt, and thats how i still feel but like i said its not important anymore, whats important is him pullin through in this situation cuz nobody deserves to go out in a freak accident like that
 8 years ago '04        #104
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 six6nine9wpk said:
If your on life support 9/10 you aint pulling through........... That man experiened major trama to the head he might not wanna pull through.
well ya know u never wanna give up hope, i mean a mentally retarded chris henry is still better than chris henry deceased in any case...and unless he's suffering immensely by bein kept alive then there's always a chance that he may pull through
 8 years ago '09        #105
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 chctynig2804 said:
well at least we know that he's still alive up until this point...the fact that he's still battling after all this time wit these head injuries could be a sign he might pull through, even if he is currently on life support
I dont know man , I remember the Sean Taylor event and I thought he was gone be alright and he ended up passin... hopefully it dont happen this time, he seemed to have changed his life. itll be sad if he goes, becuase he wason his way to becoming the receiver everybody thought he could be, then he broke his arm... now this, its just sad
 8 years ago '09        #106
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24

This is just sad
 8 years ago '04        #107
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
damn hope its not true. However crazier things have happened. My gma was on life support and the doctor told us all to say our goodbyes and she would never make it through the night.....that was 3 years ago and she's still here so i'll be praying for Chris.
 8 years ago '04        #108
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I dont know man , I remember the Sean Taylor event and I thought he was gone be alright and he ended up passin... hopefully it dont happen this time, he seemed to have changed his life. itll be sad if he goes, becuase he wason his way to becoming the receiver everybody thought he could be, then he broke his arm... now this, its just sad
ya but the thing about Sean Taylor's situation that made it even harder to believe was that before he died they said his condition was improving i believe, and then all of a sudden they were reporting that he died, i was shocked after they delivered the good news

Henry's situation just has been bad from the start, i mean we never got any inkling that hes gonna pull through and by the way everyone was talkin its kind of like an inevitable thing, which is very unfortunate at this time in his life when he was about to get married...

i feel sorry for his fiancee especially...despite the sketchy situation, it has to weigh heavy on you if you were indirectly responsible for all of this happening
 8 years ago '98        #109
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3572 3572
RIP Chris Henry
 8 years ago '04        #110
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 ronnie said:
RIP Chris Henry
u got confirmation Ronnie or u just sayin that cuz of the Charlotte news station reportin he's not expected to make it???
 8 years ago '04        #111
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space

here is a video from the Charlotte news...a lot more than what we've been getting from other sources i believe
 8 years ago '98        #112
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3572 3572
Yeah, the station said hes not expected to make it, going by that. But seemed legit enough.
 8 years ago '08        #113
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,939 | Props total: 7344 7344
Ill wait for details to judge. Anything could have happened. Alot of scenarios.
 12-17-2009, 02:03 AM         #114
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad all around.... And im glad the mods deleted the disrespectful comments i saw last night talk about douches
 8 years ago '06        #115
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751
he break his neck or something?
thats nuts
 8 years ago '04        #116
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13082 13082
Seemed like he was in the process of turning his life around. Chris Henry is a father, son, friend and teammate. To the posters disrespecting Chris, cut the internet tough guy s**t, and grow the f**k up.

Best wishes Slim.
 8 years ago '04        #117
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
^^^^^^
 8 years ago '07        #118
thatoppnach513 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 0 0
ur in my prayers #15!!!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #119
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
why was he in charlotte ? north carolina sucks a.ss
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-17-2009, 03:07 AM         #120
deemfbrown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's so sad. Regardless of who is he or what he's done, no one deserves to die. I feel torn for his children especially if his fiancee did some s**t to make him eject out of the truck. That's just insane. My hopes & prayers are with him.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy