NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-16-2009, 11:31 PM         #81
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his girl look like Danger
 8 years ago '05        #82
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 Mike Nitty said:
3 things:

1. I live in Charlotte and the say this happened round noon here...I aint heard s**t about this till midnite wtf

2. I met this dude 3 years ago when my cousin was playing with the Bengals...dude was cool and rocked a mean sag, my cousin said he rocked it everyday all day.

3. If its true what I been reading, RIP, but I hope he still pulls through this somehow, he will be in my prayers tonite.
hope he pulls through. Being that it's christmas as well? Damn...
 8 years ago '06        #83
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,494 | Props total: 14799 14799
wow, i know cuz has done alot of stupid s**t in his life but damn. he got them kids and its so close to christmas too. praying for em.
 8 years ago '05        #84
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 712 712
He'll be in my prayers.
 8 years ago '04        #85
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
Hope he wins this battle tonight...
 8 years ago '07        #86
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
His wife got some pretty eyes. But anyway dude is my prayers, I hope he pulls throw and recovers 100%

Last edited by Awsolot; 12-17-2009 at 12:34 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #87
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
I hope he pulls through.
 12-17-2009, 12:34 AM         #88
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this reminds me of that joke about hitting some1 while they're driving

I wonder how the girlfriend came out in the crash as well
 8 years ago '12        #89
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Atlanta said:
this reminds me of that joke about hitting some1 while they're driving

I wonder how the girlfriend came out in the crash as well
Wasn't no crash... she threw him out the truck... I'm a.ssuming of course.. but Not sure how you fall out a truck unless she was driving reckless..

Hope he pulls through man.
 8 years ago '04        #90
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 DoMieD said:
Wasn't no crash... she threw him out the truck... I'm a.ssuming of course.. but Not sure how you fall out a truck unless she was driving reckless..

Hope he pulls through man.
u kno, after i thought about it i definitely can see what u were sayin...its some fishy s**t that was goin on simply because nobody could confirm whether or not she was at the scene, i mean if ur fiance falls off the back of the truck, regardless if yall had an argument, why the hell would you leave him lyin in the road not knowin if he's ok or not
 8 years ago '04        #91
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
What I got out of the reports was there was a domestic disturbance...probably f!ghting, either verbally, possibly physically, she stormed out of the house into the pick up truck and started to drive off. Henry decided to jump into the bed of the pick up truck and while she was driving he was thrown out sustaining the life threatening injuries.
 8 years ago '09        #92
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
Something is fishy he was out on the road alone............... SHorty fleed the scene.
 8 years ago '12        #93
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 chctynig2804 said:
u kno, after i thought about it i definitely can see what u were sayin...its some fishy s**t that was goin on simply because nobody could confirm whether or not she was at the scene, i mean if ur fiance falls off the back of the truck, regardless if yall had an argument, why the hell would you leave him lyin in the road not knowin if he's ok or not
Exactly.. it doesn't add up to me... I mean we all know Chris's history... so ofcourse as soon as you hear domestic dispute, you think he done f**ked up again, he yet he still may have.. but it just doesn't really add up to me.. especially with her being at the scene, not being at the scene... Hopefully we get more details soon after he recovers!!!
 8 years ago '04        #94
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 chctynig2804 said:
on ESPN it said he tried to jump into the back of his girlfriend's pickup truck during a domestic dispute...

i have ZERO sympathy for him if this is true
You don't know a thing about the situation you have 0 sympthathy?!? It takes two people to make a domestic dispute happen and you don't know who did what. I guess if his fiancé started some s**t with him you wouldn't have no sympthathy then. I swear some people are too quick to judge s**t they don't know about. I hope chris recovers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by HUMAN_CRACK; 12-17-2009 at 12:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #95
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
You don't know a thing about the situation you have 0 sympthathy?!? It takes two people to make a domestic dispute happen and you don't know who did what. I guess if his fiancé started some s**t with him you wouldn't have no sympthathy then. I swear some people are too quick to judge s**t they don't know about. I hope chris recovers.
Posted via Mobile Device
blah blah blah save it...u bout 7 hours late on that, i dont really care about it anymore...
 8 years ago '04        #96
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Exactly.. it doesn't add up to me... I mean we all know Chris's history... so ofcourse as soon as you hear domestic dispute, you think he done f**ked up again, he yet he still may have.. but it just doesn't really add up to me.. especially with her being at the scene, not being at the scene... Hopefully we get more details soon after he recovers!!!
i dunno but this is bout one of the weirdest situations i've heard...i mean he jumps in the back of the truck, he's on the bed but falls out, which prolly means she was swervin or somethin possibly tryna get him off and when he fell off she just drove away...only thing i could see is that out of panic she just kept drivin and prolly a.ssumed he was alright or somethin but ionno, its hard to even begin to piece together what happened from the time he jumped in the back to him fallin off and being found in the street...
 8 years ago '98        #97
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3602 3602
Looks like I gotto wait till tomorrow morning for more updates.
 8 years ago '04        #98
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
well at least we know that he's still alive up until this point...the fact that he's still battling after all this time wit these head injuries could be a sign he might pull through, even if he is currently on life support
 8 years ago '07        #99
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
how tha fuk he fell out of the pick up truck? the puzzy does strange things to us...
 8 years ago '06        #100
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
 jhj26 said:
how tha fuk he fell out of the pick up truck? the puzzy does strange things to us...
She threw him off while driving crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy