Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Whats up with all these celebrities as of late letting women be there downfall....

Smarten up....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 12-16-2009 at 08:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #42
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
my mom works at CMC.. i'm tryin to get details. but his fiancee lives half a mile from my house... the place where he fell out of the truck is literally 2 seconds from me.
 8 years ago '07        #43
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
damn after watching him on the HBO hard knocks he did seem a little standoffish when he would talk to the coaches but a decent guy all the same........hope he pulls thru an lives to see another day......who cares about football jus to live to see another day for him would be great i know...
 8 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878
 Killamike79 said:
Whats up with all these celebrities as of late letting women be there downfall....

Smarten up, people.
the most common mistake that most good businessmen and superstar athletes make is the women they choose....

not sayin what happened was this female's fault or anything, I don't know what the deal was, but just ask any powerful man with half a heart what his true weakness is/was and they'll tell you a story about the first woman they ever loved or the one they still lovin'....

just the way it works i guess....it's like they say, a man's test in life is a woman, a woman's test is what she can get from the man....
 8 years ago '09        #45
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,832 | Props total: 1144 1144
damn i hope he's alright...I remember I lived in the same dorms as dude at WVU my freshman year...he was a real a**hole/d*ckhead, but i hope he can pull through
 12-16-2009, 08:05 PM         #46
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn shame
 8 years ago '04        #47
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
damn.. my mom knows details but she won't tell me. haha
 8 years ago '04        #48
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 DoMieD said:
How do you know that's not what happened? That's my f**king point...

She's HAPPY just hours before this "domestic violence" b/c they are getting married... doesn't add up..

All I'm saying, don't jump to conclusions, dissing a man that might die when you don't have a f**king clue what your talking about.

Unless you've never smoked weed, or even drank alcohol until you were 21, then you've probably broken the law as much as Chris, probably more... don't act like your some angel b/c NO ONE is.
dude WTF are you talkin bout??? i'm not walkin around like i'm some kind of angel cuz i'm not, nor am i tryna act like i'm above him or somethin...a dumb move is a dumb move...

just like if i did the same thing i wouldnt expect ppl to not call me an idiot for doin somethin foolish like that, but whatever, my opinion doesnt change unless its ruled an accident, cuz why would he be jumpin into a moving vehicle, much less being forced out of it if he wasnt posing a threat to somebody????

and i also dont get why u act like its not possible for them to have a big argument in a matter of a couple hours...anythin could happen where either one of them could get pissed at the other and it escalates the way it possibly did

and no i dont smoke weed nor will i ever but i did drink alcohol b4 i turned 21 but if i died from alcohol poisoning i would expect ppl to call me an idiot as well so whats ur point??

Last edited by chctynig2804; 12-16-2009 at 08:12 PM..
 8 years ago '12        #49
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 chctynig2804 said:
dude WTF are you talkin bout??? i'm not walkin around like i'm some kind of angel cuz i'm not, nor am i tryna act like i'm above him or somethin...a dumb move is a dumb move...

just like if i did the same thing i wouldnt expect ppl to not call me an idiot for doin somethin foolish like that, but whatever, my opinion doesnt change unless its ruled an accident, cuz why would he be jumpin into a moving vehicle, much less being forced out of it if he wasnt posing a threat to somebody????

and i also dont get why u act like its not possible for them to have a big argument in a matter of a couple hours...anythin could happen where either one of them could get pissed at the other and it escalates the way it possibly did
a dumb move is a dumb move???

What dumb move????

Your not even making sense b/c you don't even know what happened... which I've pointed out to you 3 times now, and you still don't get it.. feel sorry for ya to be honest.
 8 years ago '04        #50
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 DoMieD said:
a dumb move is a dumb move???

What dumb move????

Your not even making sense b/c you don't even know what happened... which I've pointed out to you 3 times now, and you still don't get it.. feel sorry for ya to be honest.
so jumping into a moving vehicle is not a dumb move???
 8 years ago '06        #51
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
damn. honestly there should be a lawsuit for all these death reports comin out if he ain't dead. that s**t is f**ked up for family and friends damn.

but hope he pulls through.
 8 years ago '06        #52
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 chctynig2804 said:
so jumping into a moving vehicle is not a dumb move???
point is u don't know the whole story dumbass.

what if someone came into their home with a gun threatening them and s**t and his wife and him were gettin away?? again..bottom line...wait for details.
 8 years ago '07        #53
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3272 3272
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4749421
 8 years ago '04        #54
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
those are reports though homie. The source is the police and there source could be the girl or a "witness" , that still doesn't mean what you described transpired in that way. That's what people are trying to tell you.
so ur sayin she could be lyin about all of it huh?? i dont really give a damn what these n*ggas are sayin cuz let it be someone wit a more troubled history and they would say the same thing that i am...dont be a f**kin hypocrite about shyt if somebody else wouldnt get the same benefit of the doubt...

i'm not directin it at you, i'm just sayin...
 8 years ago '07        #55
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
just got another text that said his agent said hes battling for his life tonight.
 8 years ago '06        #56
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Still no more news???
 8 years ago '04        #57
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 DaKingIsBack said:
Still no more news???
only thing i'm seein is that his mom and some of his family has just touched down in Charlotte...makes me think he might not make it...
 8 years ago '05        #58
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
there are rumors saying he passed...any confirmation?
 8 years ago '04        #59
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:
there are rumors saying he passed...any confirmation?
no confirmation...just sayin he's in serious condition wit life threatening injuries...his family has just touched down in charlotte tho, thats the most recent of what i've seen, and i hear that some Bengals players may be comin, if not the whole team is going to Charlotte, but that part may be just what someone said...
 8 years ago '06        #60
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 chctynig2804 said:
only thing i'm seein is that his mom and some of his family has just touched down in Charlotte...makes me think he might not make it...
f**k man that sucks... :( still hope he makes it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy