Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2009, 05:41 PM         #321
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"RIP To one of WVU's Best WR's ever Sad Day Man"

yup...and dude is right about being injured...football players are much safer on the field that off...

WV is feelin this loss...
 8 years ago '05        #322
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
 BrownBag said:
^^^ur f**ked up n*gga
What did he say or do?
 8 years ago '09        #323
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2585 2585
That n*gga dookey a homo.. go back to ur homo a.ss thread fa g.

But yea, sounds like some crazy stuff goin on in the 1st call.. possible abuse dispute?? either way, we probably will never know what truly happened that day.
 8 years ago '06        #324
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,534 | Props total: 6784 6784
thats crazy .. espn said he was going to bounce back then 15 minutes later they say hes dead
 8 years ago '06        #325
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,534 | Props total: 6784 6784
how he fall out tho .. did she slam the breaks or somes**t or hit a sharp corner
 12-17-2009, 06:01 PM         #326
youngnthuggin26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn s**t crazy rip chris Henry in this freak accident.I'm From west v and I feel the Los but I'll bet you these cracker a.ss crackers don't give a f**k. More worried bout him actn up in the past and showin no remorse for his familys situation.

Is crazy abc sayn he was tryn to punch through the window to get to his wife in the truck and surf the trunk bed wit one hand in a cast. Smh and it begins
 12-17-2009, 06:04 PM         #327
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 just2intense said:
actually from what was said on espn she didnt drive off and in the pictures the truck was still there at the scene people are making accusasions without any proof
Exactly, leave it to sports fans to stretch the truth, who knows who is guilty, all you guys know is his season stats.
 8 years ago '04        #328
Blazed4Dayz 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 0 0
R.i.p
 8 years ago '06        #329
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
R.i.p.
 8 years ago '08        #330
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
r.i.p.
 8 years ago '04        #331
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,657 | Props total: 30846 30846
ya never know when it may be your time, when u may have just got ur last piece of pus*y, smoked your last blunt, or whatever.
 8 years ago '09        #332
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 CALBEAR707 said:

Chris Henry 911 Call AUDIO: Tape Released
Authorities have released 911 calls about Chris Henry's truck incident that authorities say led to his death. In one, the caller describes a shirtless man whose arm is in a cast. She says he is "beating" on the truck and observes that the situation "looks crazy." Henry died this morning at a Charlotte-area hospital. The other call occurs after the incident, where the caller describes a man who "looks dead.

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE 911 CALLS

call 1:

call 2:

-added mp3 links - ronnie

R.I.P. #15

Call me crazy or whatever but the second caller (the white guy) sounded like he didn't even want to do CPR or even go to the body, he sounded kinda of hesitate. I guess I would have been to :lipssealed:

I don't know just saying ...
 8 years ago '05        #333
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
 chctynig2804 said:
on espn it said he tried to jump into the back of his girlfriend's pickup truck during a domestic dispute...

I have zero sympathy for him if this is true
he's a human being.....why not have sympathy for that reason alone. We don't always make the right choices in life as humans but we all deserve the right to try and get our lives right.
 8 years ago '05        #334
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
multiple people saying he threatened to jump off and k!ll himself wtf if thats true i cant respect that but ill hold my judgement, rip chris henry
 8 years ago '08        #335
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
R.i.p.
 12-17-2009, 10:24 PM         #336
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Chris Henry. f**ked up situation
 8 years ago '12        #337
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 sleezy said:
multiple people saying he threatened to jump off and k!ll himself wtf if thats true i cant respect that but ill hold my judgement, rip chris henry
Use your brain, he's on a truck going 40 miles and hour or more down a highway... how the f**k would these people know he "threatened" to jump off
 8 years ago '09        #338
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Man after he got hurt, I was looking forward to him coming back next season to tear s**t up. This is sad, he was just on the field a few weeks ago, now he's gone. Its crazy to go to my Fantasy Roster and see him on there. Not that it matters but its just crazy to know he was playing a few weeks ago and now he's gone. When he broke his arm, I saw him very dissapointed and it was sad for me to see him get hurt like that becuase I know he wanted to play and compete and prove people how good he was. He had changed his life around and was going in the right direction, I heard alot of people and teammates talk about how hard he worked in the offseason to acheive success. Ocho was even calling him Randy Moss Jr. Now his kids cant grow up with their father and that is extremely sad. My thoughts and prayers are with his kids and family.

RIP Chris...
 8 years ago '07        #339
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
 DoMieD said:
Use your brain, he's on a truck going 40 miles and hour or more down a highway... how the f**k would these people know he "threatened" to jump off

Use yours...

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Charlotte-Mecklenburg police interviewed a witness Thursday evening who may change the course of the Chris Henry investigation.

The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver died Thursday after he fell out of the back of a pickup truck a day before. That truck was driven along Oakdale Road by his fiancee, Loleini Tonga.

Tonga returned to her home for a brief moment Thursday afternoon. Friends say she has been incredibly distraught since the accident.

Police say the couple was arguing over wedding plans when Tonga allegedly sped off in a pickup truck. Henry was in the bed of the truck, trying to get her to stop.

"And he was demanding, 'We need to talk,'" said neighbor Lee Hardy.

Hardy says he was trimming a tree very close to the driveway of the Tonga home. The truck stopped about 30 feet away. He says Henry was yelling.

"'We need to talk. We need to talk.' She was saying, 'No, I don't want to talk. Get off the truck,'" Hardy said.

The truck pulled off. Soon afterward, a woman driving behind the pickup called 911: "I need a police officer on Oak Road. I'm riding behind a yellow truck. It's an F-150 ... It's got a black man on it with no shirt on and he's got his arm in a cast. He's got some black pants on. He's beating on the back of this truck window and the truck is driving. I don't know if he's trying to break in it or something. It just looks crazy. It's a girl driving it."

Before the truck sped away, Hardy heard a comment that adds suicide to the potential list of causes of the accident.

"He said, 'If you take off I'm going to jump out and k!ll myself,'" Hardy said.
Police interviewed Hardy Thursday evening. Officers called the retired DMV employee credible and said his story is consistent with some of the other facts they have gathered during the investigation.

Meanwhile, Henry's teammates and colleagues reacted to news of his death Thursday.

"We ask that you keep Chris' family -- especially the young children he leaves behind -- in your prayers," Henry's agent, Andy Simms of PlayersRep Sports said in a statement. "It is tragic when a life is taken so young. He was a man just realizing his potential, not just in football, but in life."

The Bengals will wear a helmet sticker Sunday against San Diego to remember Henry.

When the players received word Henry had died, quarterback Carson Palmer called them together in the locker room and said they should dedicate the game and rest of the season to Henry and the wife of defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, who died unexpectedly during the season.

Henry was away from the Bengals after breaking his left forearm during a win over Baltimore on Nov. 8. He had surgery and was placed on season-ending injured reserve following the game.

"We are greatly saddened by today's tragic news about the loss of Chris Henry," NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to Chris' family, including his Bengals family. We have been in contact with the Bengals to offer our support through this difficult time. I ask you to keep Chris Henry and his family in your thoughts today.
 8 years ago '06        #340
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
u gotta look at this s**t from your averege joe's view.... cause if he wasn't a talented wide reciever, i doubt 90% of you'se would be as compassinate.... I belive strongly in 2nd even 3rd or 4th chances... cause including myself and people I now got them... also taking into consideration having female issues.. cause passion for somebody u love, can make u do stupid things... have ta be thier to relate I guess... with that being said, he shoulda thought about his KIDS before putting himself into this situation for the god knows how many times.. they are the biggest loosers outta this... obviously nobody will ever get the full story, but It's fairly safe to say, she prolly felt threatened, wich coulda caused her to act outta bad judgement.... u can use the benefit of the doubt, but honestly it doesn't look good with his past of putting his hands on females.... nobody deserves to die, RIP, it's f**ked up but he is 26, and I like I said the KIDS are the biggest looser.... when u bring seeds in the world, it's not about just U anymore... don't want to sound like an a.ss, but comparing him to taylor who was murdered in his own home, is a different can of worms as well
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy