Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kawhi just posted this on Instagram
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #281
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
CHRIIIIIS HEEEEEEEENNNNNNRY CHRISSSS HEEENRRRYYY......

something i had to do, something i've been doing whenever he made a big play since wvu, i dont know it just felt right.

he was misunderstood i think, r.i.p its hittin home here in cincy, prayers for your kids
 8 years ago '07        #282
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

[video - click to view]

12-17-2009, 01:53 PM         #283
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P.

A damn shame since he seemed to be putting it all together, off the field and on... One day you're here bay, and then you're gone... The next day you're gone.
 8 years ago '07        #284
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
r.i.p
 8 years ago '04        #285
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
damn.. s**ts crazy

rip
 8 years ago '08        #286
moneybucket 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 4 4
r.i.p
 8 years ago '04        #287
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
just seen a report, a neighbor seen her drivin while chris was in the bed bangin on the roof...then she said she went up to see what was goin on or whatever & chris was layin there on the ground unresponsive & foaming from the mouth....the witness said, chris fiance said he jumped who knows if he really jumped or not, but thats whats being investigated now
 8 years ago '04        #288
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 casper said:
this may be true, but for all we know he could've been slammin on the hood of the car. he could've chased her to the truck sayin something along the lines of "imma k!ll u b**ch". im not sayin "she had nothing to do with it" im just sayin, let the story unfold before u call somebody guilty, murder is a serious charge. i personally just get the feeling it was a regular argument between 2 people & she wanted to leave & he didnt want her to. if he never jumped in the pickup, hed be alive today. how can she be held accountable for him making a mistake like that???

now as for the her driving away. that could be f**ked up. but keep in mind, WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. ur a female, u have a professional athlete enraged during an argument, so enraged the he jumps into the bed of the truck ur driving while u r trying to get away from him. then SOMETHING HAPPENS, somehow he fell off, the question is, was she swerving?? did she slam on the breaks??? in other words was she purposely trying to make him fly off the truck?? these r things we just dont know. anyway, he falls off, now this is somebody that might've just been trying to f**k u up. probably screaming all types of threats. i dont think it would just be that easy to stop the truck & turn around to make sure he's ok. yes if she loved him she would've stopped, i get that. but at that time maybe she didnt feel safe & maybe she a.ssumed a football player that just hurdled into her pickup would be ok if he fell of, since he takes big hits everyday at work, padding or not, his body takes a pounding. she might've feared for her life as well

so ya see, im not saying any of this happened, but they are all possibilities. u cant just say "throw her in jail"

i seen reports that she was in the hospital with him while he was f!ghting for his life, so its not like she thought she was guilty of murder & ran into hiding. it was 2 people in a heated dispute, 1 tried to leave the other wouldnt let it happen, & tragedy struck. its sad.
if this is the case, she should be put in jail for life for pure stupidity, falling from a speeding pick up truck with no protection is far more severe than taking a hit from Ed Reed with full padding. I think she is at fault in some way, but like you said the whole story has yet to be revealed, just not gonna trust a female's word is all
 8 years ago '04        #289
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
RIP.. i just drove past where they found him in the street. the detectives are out there and at his fiancee's house. people have put ribbons and s**t out there. it's sad man

i can try to explain exactly what happened if people want me too.. i know the layout of the streets and pretty much have it figured out

Last edited by uncfan888; 12-17-2009 at 02:13 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #290
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,674 | Props total: 38450 38450
R.I.P. still can't believe it
 8 years ago '04        #291
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
he hopped in the back of the truck as she was driving off.. the road they were on goes down a hill and curves a lil before a stop sign. she stopped at the stop sign and he tried to jump out the back to get up front and have a talk with her. as she saw him doing that, she floored it and turned and he fell out of the back onto his head. that's what happened

i have spent my entire 26 years on this earth literally half a mile from this, so i know these roads like the back of my hand. that f**king intersection is already dangerous cuz the roads are uneven and broken
 12-17-2009, 02:23 PM         #292
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
he hopped in the back of the truck as she was driving off.. the road they were on goes down a hill and curves a lil before a stop sign. she stopped at the stop sign and he tried to jump out the back to get up front and have a talk with her. as she saw him doing that, she floored it and turned and he fell out of the back onto his head. that's what happened

i have spent my entire 26 years on this earth literally half a mile from this, so i know these roads like the back of my hand. that f**king intersection is already dangerous cuz the roads are uneven and broken
If thats the case, she should be charged.
 8 years ago '09        #293
reggie82 1 heat pts
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
:sad34:
 8 years ago '04        #294
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
rip #15
 8 years ago '04        #295
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
Rip but This n*gga tryna jump on moving pickup trucks like he's t-1000 off terminator or sum s**t.This n*gga dumb as hell for that
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #296
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
horrible news to wake up to man i really thought he would make it through =( really feel bad for his kids though man RIP Chris Henry
 12-17-2009, 02:42 PM         #297
eastcoastgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that is sooo sad! I saw this on Sportscenter this morning when I was at the gym... I couldn't believe it!
 8 years ago '07        #298
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 116 116
R.I.P. Sad news for real. Its always unfortunate when someone dies at that young of an age. The Bengals organization has suffered some heartaches this season.
 8 years ago '06        #299
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
pretty deep wat ocho cinco said
 8 years ago '04        #300
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
one of the neighbors on ESPN they interviewed i swear said "then i saw him JUMP out of the vehicle" granted, depending on her view he coulda been losing balance and instead of just falling, just decided to jump thinking he could land safer, iono

edit: the neighbor said his fiance said he jumped out, so i had originally heard wrong

haven't seen that reported anywhere else though

ive been a lifelong bengal and have always supported Chris even though he made bad decisions, and this is just s**tty and has been all day, have even played basketball with/against him numerous times in 2 charity games, and at the UC rec center

Last edited by JJH35; 12-17-2009 at 03:41 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy