Chris Henry dies from injuries sustained in car accident/ 911 tapes released

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #261
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 casper said:
sad news

i dont see how yall so quick to rush to chargin his girl as guilty tho. u dont know the situation, he jumped into her car as she was pulling off, so SHE was apparently tryin to leave when he didnt want her to. we dont know what he did to make her leave, & we dont know what she did to wanna leave and/or make him that mad

its a sad story for everybody, including her....this sad story could be an extremely worse story if these kids lose their mother & father a week before christmas

innocent until proven guilty people, remember that?
ok we don't know if any of her driving actually caused him to fly from the back, but she left dude on the side of the road dying, simple as that. I say charge her with at least 2nd degree murder if she knew he at least fell out of the truck, i'm tired of the judicial system catering to the females, if she knew he fell out she needs to be put in jail and have the key thrown away, if it was the other way around Henry would already be on death row by now
 12-17-2009, 12:04 PM         #262
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: R.I.P. I guess you're never too young
 8 years ago '05        #263
Chainsaw Rob 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 0 0
damn RIP, he was tryin to get his life together could have been good
 8 years ago '05        #264
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
damn son, too young to go, and over a b**ch man.. damn
 8 years ago '04        #265
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 {XtoDaZ} said:
ok we don't know if any of her driving actually caused him to fly from the back, but she left dude on the side of the road dying, simple as that. I say charge her with at least 2nd degree murder if she knew he at least fell out of the truck, i'm tired of the judicial system catering to the females, if she knew he fell out she needs to be put in jail and have the key thrown away, if it was the other way around Henry would already be on death row by now
this may be true, but for all we know he could've been slammin on the hood of the car. he could've chased her to the truck sayin something along the lines of "imma k!ll u b**ch". im not sayin "she had nothing to do with it" im just sayin, let the story unfold before u call somebody guilty, murder is a serious charge. i personally just get the feeling it was a regular argument between 2 people & she wanted to leave & he didnt want her to. if he never jumped in the pickup, hed be alive today. how can she be held accountable for him making a mistake like that???

now as for the her driving away. that could be f**ked up. but keep in mind, WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. ur a female, u have a professional athlete enraged during an argument, so enraged the he jumps into the bed of the truck ur driving while u r trying to get away from him. then SOMETHING HAPPENS, somehow he fell off, the question is, was she swerving?? did she slam on the breaks??? in other words was she purposely trying to make him fly off the truck?? these r things we just dont know. anyway, he falls off, now this is somebody that might've just been trying to f**k u up. probably screaming all types of threats. i dont think it would just be that easy to stop the truck & turn around to make sure he's ok. yes if she loved him she would've stopped, i get that. but at that time maybe she didnt feel safe & maybe she a.ssumed a football player that just hurdled into her pickup would be ok if he fell of, since he takes big hits everyday at work, padding or not, his body takes a pounding. she might've feared for her life as well

so ya see, im not saying any of this happened, but they are all possibilities. u cant just say "throw her in jail"

i seen reports that she was in the hospital with him while he was f!ghting for his life, so its not like she thought she was guilty of murder & ran into hiding. it was 2 people in a heated dispute, 1 tried to leave the other wouldnt let it happen, & tragedy struck. its sad.
 8 years ago '05        #266
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 643 643
RIP to the distant cousin....
 12-17-2009, 12:32 PM         #267
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't they say his fiance' pushed him off the truck?
If so, then how is she not being charged with manslaughter at least? If it were him who did it to her, he would already be locked up.
 8 years ago '05        #268
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
sad s**t...RIP
 12-17-2009, 12:37 PM         #269
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. :(

Horrible news. All the best to his family and teammates right now.
 12-17-2009, 12:49 PM         #270
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just read this s**t, he was a good WR who will be known more for his off field actions than on the field. Big loss for Bengals and his family.

What a dumbass way to die though, dude clearly had anger issues.
 8 years ago '05        #271
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25068 25068
...RIP This Is Sad News Like For Real.
 12-17-2009, 12:53 PM         #272
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
There's a difference between having vices and getting 3, 4, 5 and 6th chances and still f**king up. He died during another domestic dispute. He's had like 15 of them. He wasn't learning.
I would agree here, several people knew the signs and as always did nothing about it.

No need to give the man a pass because he caught them in the NFL.
 8 years ago '07        #273
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
damn RIP chris henry...he was getting his life together...so young :(
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #274
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
i cant believe this man, he was too young for this

Rest in Peace Chris
 8 years ago '04        #275
tbyrd 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 0 0
R.i.p
 12-17-2009, 01:12 PM         #276
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a damn, damn shame. 26 years old, three kids, about to be married in March and was turning it all around and dies 10 days before Christmas. It breaks your heart thinking about it. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family, especially those little kids.
 12-17-2009, 01:24 PM         #277
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is so f**ked up I will be pulling for the bengals now
 8 years ago '98        #278
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3570 3570
 smokeweed101. said:
What a dumbass way to die though, dude clearly had anger issues.
Agreed... RIP to Chris Henry, life cut way short. Thats not a way you want your life to go out.
 8 years ago '05        #279
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P #15
U wont be forgotten......
 8 years ago '04        #280
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 Boogi3 said:
R.I.P. Espn made it seem like he was going to survive last night, but sadly he didn't. Its sad he had to die so young and just when he was getting his life on track
not really... they said he was in serious condition

either way I thought he would make it... I mean you figure an NFL player would survive falling out of the bed of a truck.. who knows where he landed and how fast it was moving though.

really a tragic situation... dude was just starting to get his life back on track and become a man and now something like this happens... all over a domestic dispute. RIP
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy