Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #241
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 chctynig2804 said:
how am i actin tough on the net??? please explain that to me please, sound like you mad tho cuz u told me to eat a d*ck...and i'm the tough guy

stop bein concerned wit what i said 7 hours ago, obviously i'm over whether or not it was a bad move by him jumpin into the back of the truck, thats not important anymore

and in reference to what else u said, if it was someone i knew, i would have said the same thing cuz its how i felt, and thats how i still feel but like i said its not important anymore, whats important is him pullin through in this situation cuz nobody deserves to go out in a freak accident like that
Not even trying to argue fam, just felt you were disrespectful, I was wrong, he's gone to a better place now, we gotta pray for his fam now
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #242
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Santoro said:
Lol. He pissed away his career and was a f**king idiot who couldn't grow up. I feel sorry for his kids, not his dumb a.ss.
STFU, dude just died. It's not like he r*ped or murdered people when he was alive...Have some f**kin respect...
 8 years ago '07        #243
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
just heard the news.... God bless the dead.

RIP
 8 years ago '08        #244
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12218 12218
 MochaWhitey said:
you're gonna get a subpoena to appear in court..
 yumflip said:
Officers were called to Oakdale Road near Interstate 85 just before noon Wednesday in reference to a “person down.” When officers arrived, they found Henry in the road with life-threatening injuries.

Okay...No bullsh1t...I saw her @the mall right after the accident!!! I stay off of Old Statesville....the accident was right up the road on Peachtree & Sunset. Oakdale Rd is in that same area....I was @ Northlake Mall between 10:30 & Noon. I remember seeing this tall thick lightskin chick w/her hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was on her phone. Walked right past me. After I saw her pic online & found out the accident was in Charlotte, something clicked. I showed my friend who I was @ the mall with her pic & started to describe her. Before I could spit it out my friend said "yeah, because she was on the phone". I'm telling you, she went to the mall to call someone to let them know what happened. Northlake is about 5/10 min drive from the accident scene. Crazy sh1t is I didn't even want to go to the mall, I just did my friend a favor. If she get's charged with anything, & the information about what she did following the accident comes out, you'll see what I'm saying.

[pic - click to view]

I'm telling you....this is the chick I saw @ the mall.
Not saying you aint see what you just saw...just saying I know exactly where this happened and exactly where Northlake Mall is...I stay 10 minutes away from there.
 8 years ago '05        #245
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Dope Bai said:
STFU, dude just died. It's not like he r*ped or murdered people when he was alive...Have some f**kin respect...
For what? He was a dumb thug wasting the opportunity he obviously didn't deserve. I don't give a f**k if he played football, that doesn't make him a good person.
 8 years ago '07        #246
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Santoro said:
For what? He was a dumb thug wasting the opportunity he obviously didn't deserve. I don't give a f**k if he played football, that doesn't make him a good person.
Where did I say playing football made him a good person??? All I'm saying is that it's not like he was a horrible person. Yeah he had a triubled past, but so what. Like some dude was saying in the other thread, no one is a perfect angel. Everyone has thier vices.

Also, that fact that he was troubled, and made a change in his life for the better of his family, himself, and his team, makes this even more tragic.

All I'm saying is, if you ain't got nothing good to say about the whole situation, don't say anything...
 8 years ago '05        #247
MarkVito 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
damn RIP
 8 years ago '05        #248
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
There's a difference between having vices and getting 3, 4, 5 and 6th chances and still f**king up. He died during another domestic dispute. He's had like 15 of them. He wasn't learning.
 12-17-2009, 11:14 AM         #249
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn man, R.I.P. homie. what a shame
 12-17-2009, 11:14 AM         #250
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Damn dude just died a couple hours ago. Show some respect you b**ch a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #251
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
Domestic disputes happen. Have you never had a girlfriend??? Domestic disputes happen to the best of us. PLus we do not know the full extent of the story. Even if it took 5 or 6 chances for him to straighten out, he still did it. He was at least not a lost cause...

Bottom line of the situation is, dude just passed, let the mans name rest...
 8 years ago '04        #252
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
f**ked my whole day up!!
 8 years ago '05        #253
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Lol @ you making excuses. How did he straighten out? He was going to be charged for like the 10th time for domestic violence if he survived. I'm sorry I don't beat my girlfriends so I guess I'm different.
 8 years ago '06        #254
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
rip wants his reason though?
 8 years ago '08        #255
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
damn dat s**t hit home man... lifes short so live it to da fullest n ball everyday like its ur last rip chris henry:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '06        #256
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
rip !! sad day
 8 years ago '07        #257
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
R.i.p.....
 8 years ago '04        #258
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
sad news

i dont see how yall so quick to rush to chargin his girl as guilty tho. u dont know the situation, he jumped into her car as she was pulling off, so SHE was apparently tryin to leave when he didnt want her to. we dont know what he did to make her leave, & we dont know what she did to wanna leave and/or make him that mad

its a sad story for everybody, including her....this sad story could be an extremely worse story if these kids lose their mother & father a week before christmas

innocent until proven guilty people, remember that?
 8 years ago '04        #259
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 TheMagicMan said:
Hopefully he finally finds peace where ever he ends up next
Word.... Rest In Peace Chris!
 12-17-2009, 12:00 PM         #260
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy