Video inside The Deep Dark Web
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #241
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,056 | Props total: 2548 2548
just heard the news.... God bless the dead.

RIP
 8 years ago '08        #242
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,870 | Props total: 15111 15111
 MochaWhitey said:
you're gonna get a subpoena to appear in court..
 yumflip said:
Officers were called to Oakdale Road near Interstate 85 just before noon Wednesday in reference to a “person down.” When officers arrived, they found Henry in the road with life-threatening injuries.

Okay...No bullsh1t...I saw her @the mall right after the accident!!! I stay off of Old Statesville....the accident was right up the road on Peachtree & Sunset. Oakdale Rd is in that same area....I was @ Northlake Mall between 10:30 & Noon. I remember seeing this tall thick lightskin chick w/her hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was on her phone. Walked right past me. After I saw her pic online & found out the accident was in Charlotte, something clicked. I showed my friend who I was @ the mall with her pic & started to describe her. Before I could spit it out my friend said "yeah, because she was on the phone". I'm telling you, she went to the mall to call someone to let them know what happened. Northlake is about 5/10 min drive from the accident scene. Crazy sh1t is I didn't even want to go to the mall, I just did my friend a favor. If she get's charged with anything, & the information about what she did following the accident comes out, you'll see what I'm saying.

[pic - click to view]

I'm telling you....this is the chick I saw @ the mall.
Not saying you aint see what you just saw...just saying I know exactly where this happened and exactly where Northlake Mall is...I stay 10 minutes away from there.
 8 years ago '05        #243
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 11 11
 Dope Bai said:
STFU, dude just died. It's not like he r*ped or murdered people when he was alive...Have some f**kin respect...
For what? He was a dumb thug wasting the opportunity he obviously didn't deserve. I don't give a f**k if he played football, that doesn't make him a good person.
 8 years ago '07        #244
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 Santoro said:
For what? He was a dumb thug wasting the opportunity he obviously didn't deserve. I don't give a f**k if he played football, that doesn't make him a good person.
Where did I say playing football made him a good person??? All I'm saying is that it's not like he was a horrible person. Yeah he had a triubled past, but so what. Like some dude was saying in the other thread, no one is a perfect angel. Everyone has thier vices.

Also, that fact that he was troubled, and made a change in his life for the better of his family, himself, and his team, makes this even more tragic.

All I'm saying is, if you ain't got nothing good to say about the whole situation, don't say anything...
 8 years ago '05        #245
MarkVito 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
damn RIP
 8 years ago '05        #246
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
There's a difference between having vices and getting 3, 4, 5 and 6th chances and still f**king up. He died during another domestic dispute. He's had like 15 of them. He wasn't learning.
 12-17-2009, 10:14 AM         #247
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn man, R.I.P. homie. what a shame
 12-17-2009, 10:14 AM         #248
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Damn dude just died a couple hours ago. Show some respect you b**ch a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #249
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
Domestic disputes happen. Have you never had a girlfriend??? Domestic disputes happen to the best of us. PLus we do not know the full extent of the story. Even if it took 5 or 6 chances for him to straighten out, he still did it. He was at least not a lost cause...

Bottom line of the situation is, dude just passed, let the mans name rest...
 8 years ago '04        #250
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 160 160
f**ked my whole day up!!
 8 years ago '05        #251
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Lol @ you making excuses. How did he straighten out? He was going to be charged for like the 10th time for domestic violence if he survived. I'm sorry I don't beat my girlfriends so I guess I'm different.
 8 years ago '06        #252
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 97 97
rip wants his reason though?
 8 years ago '08        #253
daytona500 
space
space
$1,053 | Props total: 0 0
damn dat s**t hit home man... lifes short so live it to da fullest n ball everyday like its ur last rip chris henry:cool-smiley-009:

18 - 13 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 87 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 17-6, Rank #111 | Aug 15: 114-44, Rank #67 | Aug 14: 318-180, Rank #29 | Aug 13: 180-91, Rank #23 | Aug 12: 57-24, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 172-85, Rank #56 | Aug 09: 204-108, Rank #28 | Aug 08: 61-32, Rank #147 *
 8 years ago '06        #254
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
rip !! sad day
 8 years ago '07        #255
jhj26 53 heat pts53
space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
R.i.p.....
 8 years ago '04        #256
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
sad news

i dont see how yall so quick to rush to chargin his girl as guilty tho. u dont know the situation, he jumped into her car as she was pulling off, so SHE was apparently tryin to leave when he didnt want her to. we dont know what he did to make her leave, & we dont know what she did to wanna leave and/or make him that mad

its a sad story for everybody, including her....this sad story could be an extremely worse story if these kids lose their mother & father a week before christmas

innocent until proven guilty people, remember that?
 8 years ago '04        #257
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 TheMagicMan said:
Hopefully he finally finds peace where ever he ends up next
Word.... Rest In Peace Chris!
 12-17-2009, 11:00 AM         #258
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #259
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,312 | Props total: 746 746
 casper said:
sad news

i dont see how yall so quick to rush to chargin his girl as guilty tho. u dont know the situation, he jumped into her car as she was pulling off, so SHE was apparently tryin to leave when he didnt want her to. we dont know what he did to make her leave, & we dont know what she did to wanna leave and/or make him that mad

its a sad story for everybody, including her....this sad story could be an extremely worse story if these kids lose their mother & father a week before christmas

innocent until proven guilty people, remember that?
ok we don't know if any of her driving actually caused him to fly from the back, but she left dude on the side of the road dying, simple as that. I say charge her with at least 2nd degree murder if she knew he at least fell out of the truck, i'm tired of the judicial system catering to the females, if she knew he fell out she needs to be put in jail and have the key thrown away, if it was the other way around Henry would already be on death row by now
 12-17-2009, 11:04 AM         #260
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: R.I.P. I guess you're never too young
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago