Chris Henry dies from injuries sustained in car accident/ 911 tapes released

most viewed right now
 127
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,358 | Props total: 14331 14331

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #222
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 198 198
 kb2602 said:
she needs to be charged to the full extent
Why she didnt do nothing he jumped on the back of her truck while she was driving away
 8 years ago '06        #223
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,917 | Props total: 2819 2819
Officers were called to Oakdale Road near Interstate 85 just before noon Wednesday in reference to a “person down.” When officers arrived, they found Henry in the road with life-threatening injuries.

Okay...No bullsh1t...I saw her @the mall right after the accident!!! I stay off of Old Statesville....the accident was right up the road on Peachtree & Sunset. Oakdale Rd is in that same area....I was @ Northlake Mall between 10:30 & Noon. I remember seeing this tall thick lightskin chick w/her hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was on her phone. Walked right past me. After I saw her pic online & found out the accident was in Charlotte, something clicked. I showed my friend who I was @ the mall with her pic & started to describe her. Before I could spit it out my friend said "yeah, because she was on the phone". I'm telling you, she went to the mall to call someone to let them know what happened. Northlake is about 5/10 min drive from the accident scene. Crazy sh1t is I didn't even want to go to the mall, I just did my friend a favor. If she get's charged with anything, & the information about what she did following the accident comes out, you'll see what I'm saying.


[pic - click to view]



I'm telling you....this is the chick I saw @ the mall.


Last edited by yumflip; 12-17-2009 at 09:40 AM..
 12-17-2009, 09:35 AM         #224
Who's Dat? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.i.p.
 8 years ago '07        #225
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,677 | Props total: 16224 16224
RIP:frown: I read the story about yesterday but thought he would pull through.
 8 years ago '04        #226
Azntwins2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 25 25
R.I.P. to Chris Henry, right as he was turning his life around something this horrible had to happen to him.
 12-17-2009, 09:39 AM         #227
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 just2intense said:
Why she didnt do nothing he jumped on the back of her truck while she was driving away
where you there? Nobody knows wtf happened yet. And its fishy as hell that she would drive off after he fell out.
 8 years ago '07        #228
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
R.I.P but damn, what a dumbass!!!
 8 years ago '05        #229
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
I guess Chris Henry ended up being the sleeper of my draft.
 8 years ago '08        #230
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4805 4805
Damn Sports Illustrated.........


[pic - click to view]




No mercy whatsoever.
 8 years ago '04        #231
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
the bengals are cursed...r.i.p
 12-17-2009, 09:49 AM         #232
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I guess Chris Henry ended up being the sleeper of my draft.
Surprised it took four pages for the first a**hole to show up
 8 years ago '04        #233
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
 yumflip said:
Officers were called to Oakdale Road near Interstate 85 just before noon Wednesday in reference to a “person down.” When officers arrived, they found Henry in the road with life-threatening injuries.

Okay...No bullsh1t...I saw her @the mall right after the accident!!! I stay off of Old Statesville....the accident was right up the road on Peachtree & Sunset. Oakdale Rd is in that same area....I was @ Northlake Mall between 10:30 & Noon. I remember seeing this tall thick lightskin chick w/her hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was on her phone. Walked right past me. After I saw her pic online & found out the accident was in Charlotte, something clicked. I showed my friend who I was @ the mall with her pic & started to describe her. Before I could spit it out my friend said "yeah, because she was on the phone". I'm telling you, she went to the mall to call someone to let them know what happened. Northlake is about 5/10 min drive from the accident scene. Crazy sh1t is I didn't even want to go to the mall, I just did my friend a favor. If she get's charged with anything, & the information about what she did following the accident comes out, you'll see what I'm saying.


[pic - click to view]



I'm telling you....this is the chick I saw @ the mall.
you're gonna get a subpoena to appear in court..
 8 years ago '04        #234
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,358 | Props total: 14331 14331
BREAKING: Mother of finance says she was not at home at the time of domestic incident but fiancee is by Chris Henry’s bedside currently. about 14 hours ago from web

BREAKING: Chris Henry's fiance Loleini Tonga was questioned at the scene and then released. Never taken into custody.

Source:
 8 years ago '08        #235
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,901 | Props total: 15188 15188
Damn...and it happened here in the Queen City.

RIP to Slim
 8 years ago '06        #236
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
RIP Slim... Always rooted for this guy to be successful... had tons of talent... seemed to eliminate the off field problems he went through early on in his career
 8 years ago '05        #237
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 Young Forever said:
Surprised it took four pages for the first a**hole to show up
Lol. He pissed away his career and was a f**king idiot who couldn't grow up. I feel sorry for his kids, not his dumb a.ss.
 8 years ago '07        #238
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 Maroon_Tiger said:
r.i.p.

something doesnt add up..
RIP, so sad. Any time someone dies tragically, it sucks, but it even bothers me more when kids are invloved...blessings to his fam...

Hopefully the truth comes out soon, cuz I agree, this story doesn't add up...
 8 years ago '04        #239
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 120 120
 chctynig2804 said:
how am i actin tough on the net??? please explain that to me please, sound like you mad tho cuz u told me to eat a d*ck...and i'm the tough guy

stop bein concerned wit what i said 7 hours ago, obviously i'm over whether or not it was a bad move by him jumpin into the back of the truck, thats not important anymore

and in reference to what else u said, if it was someone i knew, i would have said the same thing cuz its how i felt, and thats how i still feel but like i said its not important anymore, whats important is him pullin through in this situation cuz nobody deserves to go out in a freak accident like that
Not even trying to argue fam, just felt you were disrespectful, I was wrong, he's gone to a better place now, we gotta pray for his fam now
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #240
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 Santoro said:
Lol. He pissed away his career and was a f**king idiot who couldn't grow up. I feel sorry for his kids, not his dumb a.ss.
STFU, dude just died. It's not like he r*ped or murdered people when he was alive...Have some f**kin respect...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
246 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy