most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
On my rock s**t...

Ground Zero and Price Is Wrong
 8 years ago '06        #82
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 1257 1257
Running >>
 8 years ago '07        #83
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Young Forever said:
Yo mama
 8 years ago '07        #84
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
No way dudddddddde pulllled that sample for On Fire.
 12-16-2009, 06:57 PM         #85
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm half way through, it seems good for just being the first listen, but at the same time the music sounds generic
 8 years ago '09        #86
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
 fmoney88 said:
wayne is the greatest rapper alive
 8 years ago '06        #87
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 5758 5758
I feel like wayne actually pulled this album off, it's halfway "decent" for a rock album.
 12-16-2009, 07:01 PM         #88
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah he pulled it off, must be hard to switch genres too
 8 years ago '07        #89
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
b**ch i'ma pick the world up, and drop it on YA f**kIN' HEAD......

Still my favorite track...this album is a.ss.
 12-16-2009, 07:05 PM         #90
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've just listened straight through, and I really want to know what everyone is listening to.

Aside from two or three tracks, this is an absolutely terrible album. Anybody who calls this a "rock album" doesn't listen to rock. It's just Lil Wayne warbling and autotuning nonsense over programmed rock guitars and drum machines. The only good songs are Ground Zero, Paradise, and Drop The World, and that's because of Eminem's verse more than anything. I guess I'll just let this slide (or pretend like it never happened) as a side vanity project from a guy who got way too deep into mind-altering substances.

Folks, if a studio keeps pushing an album back, time after time and keeps releasing singles that flop (ESPECIALLY if its from one of the biggest artists on the face of the earth), it's usually not to hype it up. It's because the label realizes its trash and is almost unmarketable. Universal knew what a turd it had on its hands with this album, and now they really have no choice but to just put it out and hope that nobody notices it.

SIDE NOTE: However, I must say - it is definitely interesting (in a good way) to listen to the one-note Southern rapper that Wayne was in his Cash Money days and compare it to this craziness. I don't think I can remember a rap artist who evolved from one sound to another so completely throughout the course of his career. Now, let's just get back to rapping, get off the drugs, hire Gilly to write your s**t if you have to, and drop the autotune. Let's see another "Carter" or "Carter 2."

Last edited by KCK; 12-16-2009 at 07:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #91
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
This may be one of the worst albums of all time.
 12-16-2009, 07:07 PM         #92
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Woo this American star is dope too
 12-16-2009, 07:09 PM         #93
will_revis2008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'mma be honest AS A TRUE WAYNE FAN, i didn't like it. but im keeping the download lol Da da, da , the song with nikki minaj, prom queen, and drop the world were the best tracks on it.
 8 years ago '09        #94
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,457 | Props total: 8568 8568
Autotune in Rock?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #95
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
haven't heard the album not going to if imma listen to rock i listen to rock not a overrated rappers "Attempt" at rock music i heard that one on no ceilings s**t was garbage and the track with eminem wasn't much better i think he should have just scrapped the rock idea and just dropped Carter IV
 8 years ago '04        #96
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 will_revis2008 said:
I'mma be honest AS A TRUE WAYNE FAN, i didn't like it. but im keeping the download lol Da da, da , the song with nikki minaj, prom queen, and drop the world were the best tracks on it.
I don't see how anyone can like this s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #97
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
If U don't like Rock Music and you're not gonna listen or U did listen and U think it sucks or you're just hating on Wayne for no reason, then shut tha f**k up

If U do like Rock Music and U listened and U think it sucks, then your opinion is respected
 8 years ago '12        #98
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Worst album Ive ever listened to :wow: :wow:

:banghead:
 12-16-2009, 07:20 PM         #99
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rofl @ some of you acting like this was a full rap album, it's mostly Rock - as they said, what were you expecting? It's pretty dope to me, but then again i listen to alot of different genres of music.
 12-16-2009, 07:21 PM         #100
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsGreatest said:
If U don't like Rock Music and you're not gonna listen or U did listen and U think it sucks or you're just hating on Wayne for no reason, then shut tha f**k up

If U do like Rock Music and U listened and U think it sucks, then your opinion is respected
I love rock music (there is a s**tload of rock music that is better than rap these days, it seems) and I think this sucks. First off, this is not rock music. It (and it hurts me to say this, because I usually like Wayne) sounds just about as... manufactured (that's a perfect word to describe it) as this month's newest American Idol reject album. Kinda like a hip-hop Daughtry album, comparatively.

One thing Wayne has been doing well over the past two or three years is going in his own lane. Even if it doesn't connect, it still is usually rather interesting, just because it's so... weird. But he took the Rolling Stone slob-job, calling him a true "rock star" and ran with it. Plus the drugs. It's the only explanation for this train wreck.

Last edited by KCK; 12-16-2009 at 07:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy